Forums: Dropzone.com: Suggestions and Feedback:
Posting incident date in titles of Incidents threads

Andy9o8  (D License)

Jul 21, 2009, 3:18 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1422 views)
Shortcut
Posting incident date in titles of Incidents threads Quote | Reply

I'd like to see incident dates included in the titles to all Incidents threads. Lots of people do it, but some still do not. Twice today I've seen "bumped" threads in Incidents and initially thought "Oh, shit, not another one of those," only to click on it and realize, "No, it's an old one".

Forgive me for presuming to "assign" a task to volunteer Moderators, but I respectfully suggest that any Incident thread title that does not already include the date of incident be edited by a Mod ASAP after its creation to add the date.

Andy9o8  (D License)

Oct 28, 2009, 2:45 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy9o8] Posting incident date in titles of Incidents threads [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Respectful bump, as it seems to have relevance to a couple of recent incidents currently in that forum.

Premier PhreeZone  (D License)
Oct 28, 2009, 4:52 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1106 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy9o8] Posting incident date in titles of Incidents threads [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I have been editing just about every post that gets started in there to put dates in.

Andy9o8  (D License)

Oct 28, 2009, 5:04 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PhreeZone] Posting incident date in titles of Incidents threads [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
I have been editing just about every post that gets started in there to put dates in.

Yes, I've noticed, and it's greatly appreciated.
Moderating the Incidents forum is certainly a tall order, given the sensitivity of the forum. Thanks for what you do.

Forums : Dropzone.com : Suggestions and Feedback

Search for (options)