Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Wing Suit Flying:
New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !!

ScottGray  (D 29628)

Jun 25, 2009, 6:24 PM
Post #1 of 15 (1985 views)
Shortcut
New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !! Can't Post

We have launched our new website.

http://www.thebrothersgray.com

It has our event attendance schedule, our videos, and photos from previous events.

Just added are photos from the past few weeks including both Carolina Fest and SkyFest.

MANY THANKS to Andreea Olea (SuperGirl) our uber talented Web Mistress - very much recommend you contact her for all your website needs.Smile

Feel free to PM or email myself or Chris with any feedback and ideas.

(This post was edited by ScottGray on Jun 25, 2009, 6:27 PM)

scottygofast  (D 28686)

Jun 26, 2009, 8:23 AM
Post #2 of 15 (1868 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ScottGray] New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Nice Site~ now that someone else has a joomla site and apparently knows how to set it up~ HELP!!!

Nice site guys

fmmobley  (D 29558)

Jun 26, 2009, 8:39 AM
Post #3 of 15 (1859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ScottGray] New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Great job Andreea !!

SuperGirl  (D 30091)

Jun 26, 2009, 8:43 AM
Post #4 of 15 (1854 views)
Shortcut
Re: [scottygofast] New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
now that someone else has a joomla site and apparently knows how to set it up~ HELP!!!

yes, scotty, I know... you've been on my "todo" list for a while now, and I do have a prototype for you in the works... I forgot to show this to you at Skyfest. We'll have to chat about it one of these days.

but feel free to keep bugging me about it more often - it helps Tongue

notsane  (D 9465)

Jun 26, 2009, 9:39 AM
Post #5 of 15 (1837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SuperGirl] New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya know, it's got to feel kind of good to be on Andrea's "to-do" list, huh Scotty? Smile

Butters  (C 37840)

Jun 26, 2009, 9:41 AM
Post #6 of 15 (1828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [notsane] New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Ya know, it's got to feel kind of good to be on Andrea's "to-do" list, huh Scotty? Smile

How do we get on this "to-do" list? Blush

SuperGirl  (D 30091)

Jun 26, 2009, 9:47 AM
Post #7 of 15 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [notsane] New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

awwe fuck I should've seen that one coming :)

I meant his WEBSITE, you pervert

SuperGirl  (D 30091)

Jun 26, 2009, 9:50 AM
Post #8 of 15 (1823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butters] New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
How do we get on this "to-do" list? Blush

Send in your resume and a $500 application fee and we will get back to you if you qualify for a preliminary interview.Tongue

notsane  (D 9465)

Jun 26, 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #9 of 15 (1806 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SuperGirl] New Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy Website --- Andreea WELL DONE !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Even for an oral interview, that seems pretty steep.

SuperGirl  (D 30091)

Jun 26, 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #10 of 15 (1798 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

who says anyone even makes it to any interview? I said "we will get back to you IF..."

Buried  (D License)

Jun 26, 2009, 3:12 PM
Post #11 of 15 (1761 views)
Shortcut

very nice website. I'm ok with you guys mentioning coaching on flocking and flying.. but with these items -
Quote:
Aerobatics, Back Flying, Distance/Maximum Flight coaching

who's coaching these items? surely not you two.

scottygofast  (D 28686)

Jun 26, 2009, 4:00 PM
Post #12 of 15 (1739 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:

awwe fuck I should've seen that one coming :)

I meant his WEBSITE, you pervert

Andreea~
Yes, you should definately have seen that coming.... nice avitar btw ;P

That it does Scott... That it does....

The111  (D 29246)

Jun 26, 2009, 6:28 PM
Post #13 of 15 (1726 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:

who says anyone even makes it to any interview? I said "we will get back to you IF..."

ZING! Wink

Bill_K  (D 30260)

Jun 26, 2009, 6:31 PM
Post #14 of 15 (1725 views)
Shortcut

Well done supergirl. It's simply super.

Skwrl  (C 36419)

Jun 27, 2009, 5:28 AM
Post #15 of 15 (1687 views)
Shortcut

So, what you're saying is the other applicants weren't the right fit for the position... Got it.

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Wing Suit Flying

Search for (options)