Forums: Dropzone.com: Security and Scam Alerts:
Username: koen101 - Classifieds Seller Scam

psmarais
Technical Support
Jun 22, 2009, 11:40 PM
Post #1 of 2 (2150 views)
Shortcut
Username: koen101 - Classifieds Seller Scam Can't Post

On 15-Jun-2009 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => koen101

URL =>

Name => koen

FromEmail => koen_neven55@live.co.uk

City => london

Country => uk

Comments => Hello,
How are you doing today?i hope fine.I saw your AD on the web and i decided to mail you.I have a NZ aerosports GLX for sale,i would like to know if you are still interested in buying.Its in a great condition.I can take a shot with my camera and send pics to you.

Regards,
Koen.

-----------------
If you suspect this is a scam:

1) Visit the Security Forum to see if it has already been reported:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=44
2) If not, forward the entire email to abuse@dropzone.com

Zymurdoo  (D 16833)

Jun 27, 2009, 7:12 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1938 views)
Shortcut
Re: [psmarais] Username: koen101 - Classifieds Seller Scam [In reply to] Can't Post

I requested info and never received any. I wasn't really interested in picking something up from across the pond.

On 15-Jun-2009 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => koen101

URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=78926&d=1

Name => koen

FromEmail => koen_neven55@live.co.uk

City => london

Country => uk

Comments => Hello,
How are you doing today?i hope fine.I saw your AD on the web and i decided to mail you.I have a Triathlon 210 CRW Hybrid for sale,i would like to know if you are still interested in buying.Its in a great condition.I can take a shot with my camera and send pics to you.

Regards,
Koen.

Forums : Dropzone.com : Security and Scam Alerts

Search for (options)