Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:

AviationTD  (A License)

May 10, 2009, 6:41 PM
Post #1 of 6 (699 views)
Shortcut
Newbie Can't Post

Hello Everyone-

I went to Tampa Bay last summer to hang out with my buddy. As for my early birthday gift, he took me to z-hills to make a tandem jump. Since then, I have been itching to jump again. Obviously, my budget will not allow me to pursuit this sport, but I am working on it. Just wanted to introduce myself and get the feel of this community. I already ordered a book or two about skydiving. Hopefully one day, I will be able to earn A licence because this sport is exactly what I need.

Ketia0  (B 33800)

May 10, 2009, 9:39 PM
Post #2 of 6 (682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AviationTD] Newbie [In reply to] Can't Post

this sport will KEEP you broke! lol Wink

have fun!!!!

Youll never regret it!

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
May 11, 2009, 5:07 AM
Post #3 of 6 (665 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forums! Smile It's definitely smart to wait to start your training for when you have enough money. Sell some stuff, cut expenses, get an extra job...if the passion is there you'll figure out how to make it work. Wink

AviationTD  (A License)

Dec 30, 2012, 3:41 AM
Post #4 of 6 (427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] Newbie [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Everyone-

I went to Tampa Bay last summer to hang out with my buddy. As for my early birthday gift, he took me to z-hills to make a tandem jump. Since then, I have been itching to jump again. Obviously, my budget will not allow me to pursuit this sport, but I am working on it. Just wanted to introduce myself and get the feel of this community. I already ordered a book or two about skydiving. Hopefully one day, I will be able to earn A licence because this sport is exactly what I need.
Quote:

Welcome to the forums! Smile It's definitely smart to wait to start your training for when you have enough money. Sell some stuff, cut expenses, get an extra job...if the passion is there you'll figure out how to make it work. Wink

It's funny to look at your very first post. Blush I never thought I would come this far, but I did. I earned my "A" two weeks ago. This post showed that it took me nearly 4 years to achieve my dream! Hope that my post will encourage others who are money-strapped and think they could not come this far. If I did it, anyone can!Angelic

FlyingRhenquest  (B 37920)

Dec 30, 2012, 6:08 AM
Post #5 of 6 (411 views)
Shortcut

Hey Congratulations! It just goes to show what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it!

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Dec 30, 2012, 6:25 AM
Post #6 of 6 (409 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
I never thought I would come this far, but I did. I earned my "A" two weeks ago.

Wow, good job! Way to make your dreams happen! Cool

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)