Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Canopy Relative Work:
CRW toggles

Croc  (D 29552)

Apr 10, 2009, 3:24 PM
Post #1 of 6 (1196 views)
Shortcut
CRW toggles Can't Post

Where can I get velcroless CRW-type toggles? I jump a wings container with mini risers.

Thanks,

Dave

dragon2  (D 101989)

Apr 11, 2009, 1:04 AM
Post #2 of 6 (1163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Croc] CRW toggles [In reply to] Can't Post

Ask your rigger to make you some?

VectorBoy  (F 321)

Apr 11, 2009, 8:50 AM
Post #3 of 6 (1141 views)
Shortcut

Sometimes the riggers who are actually CRW dogs will be more helpfull in this department.

It is sad but there is a majority of riggers ( in my local encounters) that don't know a thing about Crw specific, swoop specific mods or gear. Worse they have no desire to learn or indulge this small portion of potential customer base. I've had to make my own toggles once or twice and enjoyed the process.

The hard question in CRW toggles is what you want as a lot of them are custom and the designs vary quite a bit. Not all dogs like the massive ones. Some are weighted so they stay put when you drop them. Most have something to keep the loop open for a quik grab.

Croc  (D 29552)

Apr 11, 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #4 of 6 (1131 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VectorBoy] CRW toggles [In reply to] Can't Post

I just want the kind that stay open.

VectorBoy  (F 321)

Apr 11, 2009, 7:50 PM
Post #5 of 6 (1104 views)
Shortcut

One of my crw friend has fairly standard size toggles that have a section of cut away cable wrapped by the single layer of tape and sewn closed. Pretty straight forward, low profile but still CRW worthy.

SPAWNmaster  (C License)

Apr 21, 2009, 8:17 AM
Post #6 of 6 (972 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VectorBoy] CRW toggles [In reply to] Can't Post

if all you're looking for are big grabs, you can pick up a pair from any BASE manufacturer...I think http://www.apexbase.com sells 35 the pair for EZ grabs.

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Canopy Relative Work

Search for (options)