Mar 4, 2009, 6:19 PM
Post #1 of 7 (671 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by DangerDan

Bill_K  (D 30260)

Mar 4, 2009, 6:30 PM
Post #2 of 7 (656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DangerDan] A little compilation of video I finally put together [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
While its not all wingsuit I figured 99% of it was so it was a fit. Let me first apologize about the slow motion, I just figured out how to use it and I now I am in Love. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=418Hsx68new

*edited to try and make a link didnt work and now I quit

clicky'd it fer ya

tr027  (D License)

Mar 4, 2009, 6:49 PM
Post #3 of 7 (646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DangerDan] A little compilation of video I finally put together [In reply to] Can't Post

Looks like it was fun. You must have some serious backing to post that publicly, as people will get jealous or self-righteous over that kinda thing.

DangerDan

Mar 4, 2009, 7:11 PM
Post #4 of 7 (636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tr027] A little compilation of video I finally put together [In reply to] Can't Post

point taken, I dont want to get anyone in trouble as I have no backing I thought it was a time after certain events occurred but I guess there still can be repercussions

VectorBoy  (F 321)

Mar 4, 2009, 7:17 PM
Post #5 of 7 (631 views)
Shortcut

Save it for your private collection. Its nice. BTW there is slo-mo and there is be back gonna get some popcorn.

Zeemax

Mar 5, 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #6 of 7 (581 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VectorBoy] A little compilation of video I finally put together [In reply to] Can't Post

Awww... i missed it Frown

What was it about? I like controversy...

tr027  (D License)

Mar 5, 2009, 7:12 AM
Post #7 of 7 (517 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Zeemax] A little compilation of video I finally put together [In reply to] Can't Post

Farm animals, alot of various types in compromising, risque positions in slo-mo, similar to the work you (or was it Jarno?) put out last year.

(This post was edited by tr027 on Mar 5, 2009, 7:15 AM)

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Wing Suit Flying

Search for (options)