Post #1 of 4 (1742 views)
Shortcut
Username skydive1104 -- Classified seller scam Can't Post

Sent: 08 December, 2008 10:08
To: Pete@
Subject: Mirage G3 for sale

Buon giorno Pete,

I attached all the photos I have with the rig and here are the details:

This is an awesome G3 Mirage skydiving rig sized for 17" MLW 5'10" 190 lbs - will go up or down a few . It has UNYSIN HARNESS - articulated top and bottom, nickel plated steel, Deluxe backpad, articulated chest and leg straps (UNISYN harness), hook knife snap the legstrap, mini-risers with hard inserts. The rig has 112 jumps on it and it is in excellent shape. The PD 160 Reserve and Cypres had never been fired. The PD Reserve has only had 4 repacks and is the most reliable canopy on the market. The system also includes RSL ready, leg strap retainer, loops installed (Freefly bungy). The main caopy is a PD Stiletto 190 and the lines are in perfect condition.

Mirage Systems Mirage G3 M5 112 jumps 8/2003
Performance Designs Stiletto 190 ft 112 jumps 7/2005
Performance Designs PD Reserve 160 ft 0 jumps 1/2004
Airtec GmbH Cypres 2 Expert 0 jumps 3/2006

I can make the shipping anywhere you like so it is your decision if it would be Europe or North America. I am using fedex for the shipping and I want to receive the money using western union money transfer. I will pay the fedex taxes and you will pay the taxes from western union. This way it is fair fot both of us. So all you have to spend is the 1400 EUR and the taxes from western union.

Email me if you are interested and I will give you more details then.

Ciao

Fabio Maschiani

Click here for more info on seller scams. skydive1104 has been disabled.

Baksteen  (C 708753)

Jan 19, 2009, 11:53 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j_ung] Username skydive1104 -- Classified seller scam [In reply to] Can't Post

Looks like "Fabio" did his homework.. very convincing. Unsure
It'd completely fool me, had I not been warned on here never to rely on Western Union for payment...

j_ung

Jan 20, 2009, 4:33 AM
Post #3 of 4 (1570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Baksteen] Username skydive1104 -- Classified seller scam [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, Western Union is a big tip off, for sure. NEVER transact via Western Union.

Premier likestojump  (D License)

Jan 20, 2009, 4:56 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1566 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j_ung] Username skydive1104 -- Classified seller scam [In reply to] Can't Post

The fact that he COPIED word for word a description from one of my ads is also a good indicator of the "seller" being a shitbag.

Forums : Dropzone.com : Security and Scam Alerts

Search for (options)