Forums: Community: Blue Skies - In Memory Of:
norbase...goodbye my friend

johan420  (B License)

Sep 8, 2008, 6:20 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1593 views)
Shortcut
norbase...goodbye my friend Can't Post

...he didn`t post much in here(mostly because he was banned most of the time) but i think he deserve a place here anyway...he was my best basefriend and we shared some good times out there, i can only tell he didn`t behave in real life like he did here on this board.. or the board on the other side of the wall...not even close!!! we started skydiving and BASE on same time..he passed away in a car accident tuesday morning...i will miss him like hellUnsure

Snowwhite

Sep 8, 2008, 9:57 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1483 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johan420] norbase...goodbye my friend [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't think I knew him, but I am so sorry that you are hurting. Losing a friend is a horrible thing. I hope that great memories will help give you solace.

humanflite  (D 99999)

Sep 9, 2008, 4:19 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1297 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
...he didn`t post much in here(mostly because he was banned most of the time) but i think he deserve a place here anyway...he was my best basefriend and we shared some good times out there, i can only tell he didn`t behave in real life like he did here on this board.. or the board on the other side of the wall...not even close!!! we started skydiving and BASE on same time..he passed away in a car accident tuesday morning...i will miss him like hellUnsure

Blue Skies Norbase :(

dunderhead1  (B License)

Sep 11, 2008, 1:13 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1167 views)
Shortcut

so long my friend..miss you!

Forums : Community : Blue Skies - In Memory Of

Search for (options)