Welcome to the 2008-2009 USPA BOD Elections Forum

Premier sangiro
Head Honcho
Jun 24, 2008, 5:18 AM
Post #1 of 2 (2245 views)
Shortcut
Welcome to the 2008-2009 USPA BOD Elections Forum Can't Post

Heya all,

Welcome to the 2008-2009 USPA BOD elections forum. This is a temporary forum which will be locked and archived once the elections are over.

The purpose of this forum is to provide an equal platform for all candidates to declare their positions and answer questions from USPA members. I hope this will provide and opportunity for people to make a more informed decision about who to vote for.

Although elections are inherently political and almost always confrontational in nature I remind everyone that the forum rules apply to this forum like anywhere else on Dropzone.com.

Previous BOD Election forums still in the archive:

2006-2007 USPA BOD Elections
2005-2006 USPA BOD Elections Forum

Premier PhreeZone  (D License)
Jun 24, 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #2 of 2 (2156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sangiro] Welcome to the 2008-2009 USPA BOD Elections Forum [In reply to] Can't Post

A note about this forum and its moderation. This forum is going to have the rules enforced as strickly as the more serious portiions of this site. I understand that issues may get heated and arguements may arise but we can all be civil here. Any "flaming", personal attacks, insults, etc will not be tolerated and those posts may be removed. We would like to have an atmosphere where all the candidates have the floor and can express their platform and feelings clearly and openly. My goal is that we see more posts by candidates then we do by general posters. At this time we can not impliment a system to limit the replies or new posts to only the candidates so I ask that everyone that has a question please consolidate all of your questions and any subquestions and either start a new thread or PM the question to me and I will consolidate multiple questions into a single post to make it easier for the canidates to answer the questions posed to them.

If any candidates have any comments or concerns please contact me about them directly.

I have compiled a list of canidates who submitted applications for the BOD and all of their DZ.com user names. Write in candidates can contact me via PM to have their name added to the list as it is stored on here.

Forums : Archive : 2008-2009 USPA BOD Elections

Search for (options)