Forums: Dropzone.com: Error and Bug Reports:
Weird screw up

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Mar 24, 2008, 8:46 PM
Post #1 of 4 (796 views)
Shortcut
Weird screw up Quote | Reply

I've never seen this happen before. I was posting to the Good Vibes boogie thread in response to jumpoutnow's post. Which incidentally happened to be my 18,000th post. Wink

The kicker is that when I went back to check my post, somehow it disappeared, but jumpoutnow's got my sig line! How the fuck did that happen? Crazy

You can see that jumpoutnow's post is #146 of 147, so my post should be right below his.

(This post was edited by BillyVance on Mar 24, 2008, 8:48 PM)
Attachments: weirdscrewup.jpg (82.6 KB)

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Mar 25, 2008, 11:53 AM
Post #2 of 4 (766 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BillyVance] Weird screw up [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Someone told me it could be a script weakness that's causing the problem, like when you post something, then somebody posts after you, then you go back and edit your post with some script or code but forget to close it, and it ends up making the latter post disappear. I dunno how that works or if this is the case in my post disappearance, but food for thought...

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Mar 25, 2008, 1:32 PM
Post #3 of 4 (760 views)
Shortcut

How about one of you mods taking a look at Jumpoutnow's sig line? Maybe he has a script malfunction he isn't aware of?

Premier PhreeZone  (D License)
Mar 25, 2008, 1:39 PM
Post #4 of 4 (759 views)
Shortcut

Billy, we don't have that ability. We are all having issues with Signatures, you don't have to repeat it and tell us about it every few hours Wink

Forums : Dropzone.com : Error and Bug Reports

Search for (options)