Forums: Dropzone.com: Error and Bug Reports:
Sig line colors

Nightingale  (B 26984)

Mar 21, 2008, 8:15 AM
Post #1 of 3 (767 views)
Shortcut
Sig line colors Quote | Reply

For some reason, when I try to use a color for my sig line, it changes the color of the line above the signature rather than the text in the signature. So, instead of red text, I get a red line and normal colored text.

My mark-up looks like this (with [ instead of <): <red><i>I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.</i></red>

(This post was edited by Nightingale on Mar 21, 2008, 8:16 AM)

ltdiver  (D 20506)

Mar 21, 2008, 2:57 PM
Post #2 of 3 (741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nightingale] Sig line colors [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I kind of like the colored sig lines! Helps to completely separate the thread's post from the 'cute sayings' we have linked to our profile. Smile

What I'd like to know is why, when I colored my line yesterday did it make my signature increase in font size (and color)? It's gigantorous!

ltdiver

(This post was edited by ltdiver on Mar 21, 2008, 2:58 PM)

jceman  (D 19212)

Mar 21, 2008, 4:19 PM
Post #3 of 3 (732 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nightingale] Sig line colors [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
For some reason, when I try to use a color for my sig line, it changes the color of the line above the signature rather than the text in the signature. So, instead of red text, I get a red line and normal colored text.

My mark-up looks like this (with [ instead of <): <red><i>I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.</i></red>

Have you tried reversing the positions of the italic and color markups? EDIT - That didn't work, but having a <cr> before the sigline does.

(This post was edited by jceman on Mar 21, 2008, 4:21 PM)

Forums : Dropzone.com : Error and Bug Reports

Search for (options)