Forums: International: Foro de Salto libre:
Zona de saltas en Costa Rica

cartoon_anvil

Feb 28, 2008, 5:11 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1254 views)
Shortcut
Zona de saltas en Costa Rica Can't Post

Hay algun lugar para brincar en Costa Rica? Cuando estaba ahi hace unos meses, llame el unico que estaba en este website, pero me dijieron que el DZO se morio. Voy por Costa a veces en negocios. Hay otro skydivers ahi?

plowdirt  (B 26704)

Mar 3, 2008, 1:22 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cartoon_anvil] Zona de saltas en Costa Rica [In reply to] Can't Post

put the word out and ask around,, your in the right place. because your latin, but maybe, ther is a cat called owen. It's just a far fetched thought of an old friend who may be out there. but everything cost money in C/R. if you got it you may be able to jump into hmmmmm somewhere down south maybe in the carrabiean this time of year . early morning late late afternoon.

Maybe Tamarindo (North coast) Pavones(If your good, South coast) Hermosa (first stop out of Jaco)

But like cosata is it all cost money. enjoy be safe, and blue skies.

P.S. There is a sweet waterfall out of hermosa about 45 mins out, close to Manuell Antonio.

Just go have agood time.

stay out of (JACO) It's a black whole.

Don't mind me I love the country, just enjoy.

P.M. for some hooks

H17
E

VerticalRush  (D License)

Mar 3, 2008, 4:42 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [plowdirt] Zona de saltas en Costa Rica [In reply to] Can't Post

What's up in Jaco? It's as close as the coast gets to San Jose. It's been a few years since I've been down there, but it was a lot nicer than anything near Puerto Viejo.

plowdirt  (B 26704)

Mar 5, 2008, 10:36 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1173 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VerticalRush] Zona de saltas en Costa Rica [In reply to] Can't Post

Well for some reason as a surfer, we would always get locked into Jaco Beach.. Yea we would get around to the other spots, but always start and end up there,, Somtimes for days sometimes for the whole trip... Now don't get me wrong there are some incredible secret spots within 30 minutes, But, You would have to look up (Alex) Pico. Then the game is on...

I miss that place alot, Made alot of friends there to.

Forums : International : Foro de Salto libre

Search for (options)