Forums: Skydiving: General Skydiving Discussions:
Skydiving Wedding.... HELP!!

TXSkydancer  (D 22551)

Dec 12, 2002, 8:23 AM
Post #1 of 10 (2721 views)
Shortcut
Skydiving Wedding.... HELP!! Can't Post

My fiance popped the question, ring and all Tuesday evening. We are planning a skydiving wedding and I'm looking for a cake topper or anything I can convert into a wedding cake topper... Also Skydiving Decorations.... I'm very good at designing and making things if I have an idea... Any help would be greatly appreciated... You can reach my email at TXSKydiver@hotmail.com

councilman24  (D 8631)

Dec 12, 2002, 10:22 AM
Post #2 of 10 (2645 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TXSkydancer] Skydiving Wedding.... HELP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Para gear sells skydiver tops for trophies. http://www.paragear.com/default.asp This place sells custom clay skydivers that might be just right. If your a little goofy. Crazy http://home.kc.rr.com/skydivecreatures/ I'm sure you could get a bride and groom skyivers

darkwing  (D 4164)

Dec 12, 2002, 12:02 PM
Post #3 of 10 (2620 views)
Shortcut

a ripcord is OK, but not a cutaway handle.

TXSkydancer  (D 22551)

Dec 12, 2002, 12:10 PM
Post #4 of 10 (2611 views)
Shortcut
Re: [darkwing] Skydiving Wedding.... HELP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cool How true....

Rookeskydiver  (A 42020)

Dec 12, 2002, 9:12 PM
Post #5 of 10 (2517 views)
Shortcut

or just throw a couple of closing pins on the cake. or maybe you can decorate the cake by making a circle around the cake w/ the closing pins so that every piece of cake contains a pin.

Antithesis  (C 33475)

Dec 13, 2002, 4:29 PM
Post #6 of 10 (2459 views)
Shortcut

A skydive wedding seems like a really cool idea.. How are you going to do it though? Are you going to go all the way with someone marrying you in the plane and then "taking the plunge" togather? I bet if you spent some time organizing it you could do it at a boogie (with your whole skydiving family) and maybe even get bride and groom jumpsuits... That would be cool! Good luck however it goesSmile

TXSkydancer  (D 22551)

Dec 14, 2002, 1:48 AM
Post #7 of 10 (2435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Antithesis] Skydiving Wedding.... HELP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Plans aren't complete yet, but doing the ceremony except for the I Do's on the ground. Do the rest in the air....

fool  (B 5047)

Dec 14, 2002, 2:41 AM
Post #8 of 10 (2430 views)
Shortcut

I always thought it would be cool, rather than walking the isle...swooping the isle. Except of course if you overshot and took out the priest...that would be a bad thing.

quatorze  (A 39233)

Dec 14, 2002, 2:58 AM
Post #9 of 10 (2427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fool] Skydiving Wedding.... HELP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I always thought it would be cool, rather than walking the isle...swooping the isle. Except of course if you overshot and took out the priest...that would be a bad thing.

Actually I think that would be pretty damned hilariousWink

Iflyme  (B 4421)

Dec 14, 2002, 9:21 AM
Post #10 of 10 (2404 views)
Shortcut

I was at two "skydiver weddings" in the past few months ... some unique things ... in the vows, the bride, who had a rather low opening once, promised "not to pull low unless she was"...

At the other wedding, the bride and groom gave out pullups that had their nicknames on them with the wedding cake.

Forums : Skydiving : General Skydiving Discussions

Search for (options)