Forums: International: Дропзона.com:
Ukrainian DZs

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Oct 24, 2007, 11:48 AM
Post #1 of 44 (9290 views)
Shortcut
Ukrainian DZs Can't Post

I've looked, surfed, etc. for Ukrainian DZs. I only find about 6. I want to bring one of my rigs on my spring trip. (Been there 2* so far this year, another trip at Xmas.) I'd like to find more useful info about the DZs, people who've been there, etc. Prolly do most of my jumpin at the DZs around Kiev, but would love to find a DZ nearest to L'viv/L'vov. Any info would be helpful, anyone? If you speak Russian, it is ok - this forum doesn't seem to support typing cyrillic in UTF-8 or Unicode so I'll try to transliterate. ECLEE BbI TOLKE GOVOREET NA RUSSKOM, ETO XOPOWO - GDYE PARASHOOT B Ykpaina? CPACEEBO. My Russian is poor, Ukrainian hardly at all - but i can translate effectively with software when necessary.

Hagen  (B 507)

Oct 24, 2007, 2:26 PM
Post #2 of 44 (9249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ShefBoiRD] Ukrainian DZs [In reply to] Can't Post

as far as I know, there's only one DZ near Lviv, and I think I can find its coordinates for you... but the problem is that Ukrainian dropzones usually do not work at winter time, even the biggest ones near Kiev. the main point is that not many people want to jump in cold weather.

however, last winter it was possible to jump near (my native:)) Dnepropetrovsk - on the wonderful DZ Mayskoye, that looks and feels as if it's somewhere in Switzerland:). I mean it - it you visit Ukraine currently, you MUST see it:).

anyway, I'll find you some contact from Lviv, and you'll be able to if your wish to jump there come true or not...

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Oct 26, 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #3 of 44 (9232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hagen] Ukrainian DZs [In reply to] Can't Post

Prevet Lena, practeetya dlya moe Pycckom, eto he xopowo. Ya ochenb shacleeva eclee BbI znayoo gdye DZ b Lviv, ochenb cpaceebo! Ya koopeet dacha b Staryava, (Mostiska Dva). Ya nravitz parashoot b xolod pogoda - eto he ploko - y mhe ect 2 perchatkee! Ya hachoo bbIdit Mayskoye( ee tozhe Dnepropetrovsk), ya nravitz Switzerland! Ochenb cpaceebo dlya tboe infos!

Greetings! I'm sorry for my poor Russian, It is SO much easier to type in cyrillic than to transliterate to latin characters.

I am very happy if you know where there is a DZ near to Lviv, thank you very much! I bought a home in Staryava near (Mostiska Dva). I like jumping in cold weather-it is not bad-I have 2 gloves! I want to see Mayskoye (and also Dnepropetrovsk), I like Switzerland! Thank you very much for your informations!

Such a beautiful country!
Smile

Hagen  (B 507)

Oct 26, 2007, 1:46 PM
Post #4 of 44 (9227 views)
Shortcut

Here is the web site of the DZ near Lviv - http://extreme.lviv.ua/ but it's all in Ukrainian, so here are contacts from the site, maybe some of these guys will be able to answer you in English.

Valery (aka ZIPPO), zippo(dog)extreme.lviv.ua, icq900100 , phone 8 050 6687717
Oksana (Hoks), hoks(dog)extreme.lviv.ua, icq 299972, 8 050 3705362
Victor, kastorskiy(dog)extreme.lviv.ua, icq 739996, 8 068 5103591

It's great that you have two gloves:). But the point is that they may just don't want to take off their plane - just because it's normal practice for most of local dropzones to interrupt their activity in winter time.

But I have good news for you anyway! I know for sure that there are air balloons somewhere by Lviv, and they drop skydivers sometimes! I think that the guys from the DZ must have some contacts of this enterprise:).

Also in Carpathians mountains - on some ski resorts - you can jump from some kind of paramotor... I just have no idea how this thing is called correctly:). Again, I could give you some info about the guy who usually organizes these events, but I have no idea how interesting such fun jumps may be for you:)...

(This post was edited by FeFe on Nov 8, 2007, 11:19 PM)

Hoks

Nov 2, 2007, 3:06 AM
Post #5 of 44 (9202 views)
Shortcut

Hello, ShefBoiRD!

That's nice you plan to live near Lviv - it's wonderful ancient middieval city! and surroundings are great - you'll love Carpathian mountains, I am sure!

As for you questions about our DZ neal Lviv (DZ "Tsuniv").
I have good news for you!Cool We jump in winter! Wink
We made some jumps in December last year :) same this year, as we expect! So please come, will be happy to meet you! Wink

(This post was edited by Hoks on Nov 2, 2007, 3:10 AM)

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Nov 2, 2007, 1:39 PM
Post #6 of 44 (9188 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hoks] Ukrainian DZs [In reply to] Can't Post

I hope I can type in cyrillic here - I am using character encoding "Cyrillic (Windows-1251)".

Прівет Оксана! И тоже привет Лена! Cool

Очень и очень спасиво дла тебя письмо! Smile Я праститя моё Русском ето плохо. Лвов очень красивая город! Я не знаю Українскі, я хочу розамія / I wish to learn!

Thank you both so much for your letters, it is very pleasant for me to receive such helpful informations. I am sorry my Russian is so bad, I have only been learning for 6 months. I need to begin studying Ukrainian (& Polish also), because my home is less than 1 km from Polish border I think. Lviv is a very beautiful city. I have a friend (from Бустів) who goes to university there in Lviv studying ecology. I am always very happy to meet new friends.

Oksana, I went to your website, it is VERY cool! I found your AFF video, verrry nice! In сша/usa I have USPA 'B' license (intermediate). My rig I will bring is a vector. Yes I have an AAD (Cypres). Of course I will bring my logbook and license and packing card. I am curious what else I might need to bring so I am legal to jump in Ukraine? I may bring my second rig with me also, to sell if anyone is interested or even just to leave at my home in Ukraine.

I think I will next be in Ukraine 20-30 of December. As soon as I can find good work, I wish to move to Ukraine permanently. I will hope to do many jumps there! Cool
yours,
Devi LaFievre / Дзйві ЛаФівр / Дзйви ЛaФивр

Hagen  (B 507)

Nov 3, 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #7 of 44 (9181 views)
Shortcut

Unbelievable - usually people want to leave this country, and the guy wants to move to Ukraine!Laugh

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Nov 5, 2007, 9:55 AM
Post #8 of 44 (9176 views)
Shortcut

It's a little off topic and difficult to explain, but I'll try. I think perhaps it is something to do with what's called 'pioneer spirit'. I don't know how that term would translate. I see many exciting opportunities for Ukraine as a young country. Building infrastructure, solidifying position in the world, such things are exciting (for me). Ukraine has freedoms my country will never see again, because the sheeple have given them away. Yes, I have many Ukrainian friends and I have spoken with many Ukrainian people and I do understand where some people may consider Ukraine 'not as much freedom' as I may think. Some of my Ukrainian friends and I are very close. On the whole, for me, after many years of travelling and visiting many different places, much careful research & planning, I know Ukraine is where I wish to be. Cool

Hoks

Nov 7, 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #9 of 44 (9155 views)
Shortcut

Devi, I am glad you liked the video and the web-site :) Both me, and my friends, who made this site almost out of nothing, were happy to hear that :)

When you are in Lviv, please, call or contact me somehow so that I could inform you whether the jump season is still open in Tsuniv (Цунив). Yes, I think that the documents you mentioned in your post are quire sufficient, however, I will ask, and if different, I'll inform you.

I am also happy that you wish to stay in Ukraine. I travel a lot, but any way coming back to Ukraine is always striking :) in all possible meanings!

Ukrainian are very hospitable! Don't hesitate to call me if you need a guide around a city! See you soon and have a nice trip to Ukraine! Wink

kastorskiy

Nov 7, 2007, 1:27 AM
Post #10 of 44 (9149 views)
Shortcut

Ukrainian DZs:
http://skydive.org.ua/views/dz_ua

yuri_base

Nov 7, 2007, 8:57 PM
Post #11 of 44 (9115 views)
Shortcut

Ай синк ви шуд континью зи традишн оф спикинг инглиш ин рашн форум! Зетс вот мэйскс ит фан, райт?

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Nov 8, 2007, 6:47 PM
Post #12 of 44 (9098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuri_base] Ukrainian DZs [In reply to] Can't Post

LaughWinkCool LOLOLOLAROFAPMP - Ай синк со ту!!!!! Ай лаф со муч!

Не тоже мне кто (makes) англиски писмо в (cyrillic)! Wink

Вери кчл Юри! Very Cool Yuri!!

Ай синк ай выл лайк парашутинг в Україна!!!!
Я нравитс парашутинг в Україна!!!!!

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Nov 15, 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #13 of 44 (9049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hoks] Ukrainian DZs [In reply to] Can't Post

очень спасиво Оксана! Я телефонаю по тебе когда Я в Лвов! Я нахожусь в Україна 24 Декабря до 21 Января!

Thank you very much Oksana! I will contact you! I am in Ukraine 24 of December to 21 of January!

Dévi (Davy) / Дзйві / Дзйви

yuri_base

Nov 15, 2007, 8:28 PM
Post #14 of 44 (9042 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Ай лаф со муч!

Лав ху? Ай хоуп ю лав Хаген, нот ми! Ю гот ми воррид. Ар ю э мэн ор э вуман???

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Nov 16, 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #15 of 44 (9033 views)
Shortcut

Нет Нет - Ай лаф бикоз ай синк ит из вери кул ту райт англиски (with?) сирилык карактръз! Ай донт но (Я не знаю) вот зи ворд фор "кул" в Русском - "кул" ето "вери гуд!"

-- На Русском:
Я смеялся, потому что я думаю, что ОЧЕНЬ прохладно написать английский язык с кириллическими характерами! Я не знаю то, что - слово для "прохладного" на русском языке. "Прохладный" = "Очень хорошо!"! Я смеялся ВМЕСТЕ С при письме английского языка с кириллическими характерами,и НЕ смеялся НАД Вами!

** англиски:
I laughed, because I think it is very cool to write English language with cyrillic characters! I do not know what word is "cool" in Russian. "Cool" = " it is very good! "! I laughed TOGETHER WITH you at writing English language with cyrillic characters, and did not laugh AT you!

Smile
Блу Скайз!
П.С. Не волнуйтесь, ит из алл фун ин зис форумз.

(This post was edited by ShefBoiRD on Nov 16, 2007, 11:02 AM)
Attachments: Gathering Strings.jpg (12.6 KB)

jndos  (C License)

Nov 16, 2007, 1:25 PM
Post #16 of 44 (9029 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Нет Нет - Ай лаф бикоз ай синк ит из вери кул ту райт англиски (with?) сирилык карактръз! Ай донт но (Я не знаю) вот зи ворд фор "кул" в Русском - "кул" ето "вери гуд!"

кул ту райт сирилык карактръз! - из ит манголиан ор самсинг?
ай эм уандеринг хау диверсифайед ауэр тайт камьюнити хез бикам Wink

yuri_base

Nov 16, 2007, 2:10 PM
Post #17 of 44 (9024 views)
Shortcut

Зис из кул! Ви кен нау райт ин 4 вейз: инглиш спеллд ин рашн, рашн спеллд ин инлиш, инглиш спеллд ин инглиш, энд рашн спеллед ин рашн!!! Эмэйзинг!

Zaebis'! My teper' mozhem pisat' 4 sposobami: angliiskii po-russki, russkii po-angliiski, angliiskii po-angliiski i russkii po-russki!!! Neveroyatno!

This is cool. We can now write in 4 ways: English spelled in Russian, Russian spelled in English, English spelled in English, and Russian spelled in Russian!!! Amazing!

Заебись! Мы теперь можем писать 4 способами: английский по-русски, русский по-английски, английский по-английски и русский по-русски!

And if Hagen adds Ukranian to the mix, we can write in 9 ways!!!

NWPoul  (D 178119)

Nov 18, 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #18 of 44 (8984 views)
Shortcut

ЫЫЫ что вы курите? аффигеть дайте две!!

lol chto wi kurite? affigeit daite dwe!

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Nov 19, 2007, 1:00 PM
Post #19 of 44 (8967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jndos] Ukrainian DZs [In reply to] Can't Post

и ето "Вери Кул" и "очень хорошо" в Манголиан язык тоже!!! SlySlyCoolSlySly
Attachments: Very Cool - Очень Хорошо - в Манголиан язык.jpg (5.74 KB)

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Nov 19, 2007, 4:00 PM
Post #20 of 44 (8949 views)
Shortcut
Хорошо выход в самолета вчера! [In reply to] Can't Post

Я имел довольно прохладный выход вчера, делающий V.R.W. с моим тренером ФриФлай. Для меня, я обычно бомблю из самолета в то, чтобы сидеть. На сей раз, я пробовал кое-что новое. Я переходивший от моих передних петель до рулона, и затем в то, чтобы сидеть. Да, я имею видео. Когда я помещал это с моей камеры на мой компьютер, я буду пробовать объявить этот выход завтра.

Ай хад о прети кул егзит естрдэй дуинг В.Р.ЮЮ. выт май ФриФлай коч. Фор ми, ай нормали бом аот инту о сит. Зис тайм, ай трайд сомзенг ну. Ай транзишонд фром май фронт лупс ту о рол, анд зен инту о сыт. Ес, ай хав выдио. Вен ай пут ит фром май камера ту май компютр, ай вил трай ту пост зис туморо.

I had a pretty cool exit yesterday doing V.R.W. with my FreeFly coach. For me, I normally bomb out of the plane into a sit. This time, I tried something new. I transitioned from my front loops to a roll, and then into a sit. Yes, I have video. When I put it from my camera to my computer, I will try to post this exit tomorrow.

П.С. Я не знаю что ето слово дла "VRW-Vertical Relative Work": "В.Р.ЮЮ."? - "В.О.Р. - Вертикальная Относительная Работа"? Cool

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Nov 21, 2007, 9:35 AM
Post #21 of 44 (8916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ShefBoiRD] Хорошо выход в самолета вчера! [In reply to] Can't Post

Хорошо, вот - мой выход на моей трети, вскакивают в воскресенье. Это играет намного лучше с "Реальным Игроком"("Real Player") чем с "Игроком СМИ Windows"("Windows Media Player") --
ХОКЭЙ, хыр из май егзит он май срд джумп он сундай. Ыт плэйз муч бетр вит "Рыл Плэйр" зан вит "Виндоз Мидия Плэйр" --
OK, here is my exit on my third jump on Sunday. It plays much better with "Real Player" than with "Windows Media Player" --

¡¡Блу Скайз!!
ШефБояарди

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=22471867

ShefBoiRD  (B 27126)

Nov 21, 2007, 2:50 PM
Post #22 of 44 (8871 views)
Shortcut

Синие Небеса!

Теперь я объявил мое видео в:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIApW3iOPOg

и тоже в:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm? Fuseaction=vids.individual*videoid=22471867
-
"Скиданс", который является моей домашней Дропзона, имеет прохладное видео в:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm? Fuseaction=vids.individual*videoid=4134624 "Скиданс Дэвис"
-
Блу Скайз!!
Dévi / Дэйвi / Дэйви / ШефБояарди

П.С. Ай хав ит постд ат:
-
&
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22471867
-
"Скиданс в Дэвис, Калифорня" вич из май хом ДЗ, хаз а кул видео в:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4134624

p.s. I have it posted now at :
&
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22471867

Skydance, which is my home DZ, has a cool video at:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4134624 Skydance Davis

Blue Skies!
Dévi / Дэйвi / Дэйви / ShefBoiRD

(This post was edited by ShefBoiRD on Nov 21, 2007, 2:56 PM)

Hoks

Nov 22, 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #23 of 44 (8635 views)
Shortcut

Dave. On behalf of all those people who speak both Russian and English, may I ask you to write only in English. Russian-spelled English is good for fun, but do not take it too seriosuly. Guys are joking! (гонят!!!).
Все тем, кто не может вынести английский в русскоязычном форуме: да вы задолбали своим искрометным юмором и рашн/инглишспелд-инглиш/рашн. Я уже молчу про скайцентр! Остроумно шокапец! Хоть кто-нить мож кинет сцылку сюда? На скайцентре я не зарегистрированна, и раз товарисч Деви здесь присутствует, а там нет, то было бы совсем не лишним поставить его в известность, или ваще зашибись обсуждать его в его присутствии. Если вы, конечно, преуважаемые скудиверы, не возражаете.

(This post was edited by Hoks on Nov 22, 2007, 10:55 AM)

NWPoul  (D 178119)

Nov 23, 2007, 2:11 AM
Post #24 of 44 (8552 views)
Shortcut
Сабж [In reply to] Can't Post

Бу-га-гаLaugh

Twilight_Sun

Nov 28, 2007, 2:03 PM
Post #25 of 44 (8318 views)
Shortcut
Сабж [In reply to] Can't Post

Спасибо. Отличная тема. Получил заряд хорошего настроения на всю ночь...
стебаться не буду. потому что сил нет ))

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : International : Дропзона.com

Search for (options)