Forums: Dropzone.com: Suggestions and Feedback:
Suggestion - Aircraft Forum

Unstable  (D 28930)

Aug 7, 2007, 7:51 AM
Post #1 of 6 (2629 views)
Shortcut
Suggestion - Aircraft Forum Quote | Reply

With the number of posts I see regarding skydiving aircraft in either bonfire or Gen Skydiving discussion - I think it would be neat to see an Aircraft forum. Smile

ZigZagMarquis  (D License)

Aug 7, 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #2 of 6 (2618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Unstable] Suggestion - Aircraft Forum [In reply to] Quote | Reply

For what its worth (I'm guessing not much)... but... for what its worth, I second that!

If for no other reason, I would like to suggest "aircraft incidents" (jump plane crashes on landing after dropping jumpers... jump plane crashes on takeoff / shortly there after because the engine shit itself or the JB weld on the prop let loose... jump plane crashes while being flown from point A to point B for some non-skydiving purpose... jump plane gets damaged by drunk skydiver racing his car around the airport at night... etc) be separated out from the current "Incident" forum.

(This post was edited by ZigZagMarquis on Aug 7, 2007, 11:56 AM)

Premier cpoxon  (D 11665)
Aug 9, 2007, 4:38 AM
Post #3 of 6 (2580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Unstable] Suggestion - Aircraft Forum [In reply to] Quote | Reply

DiverDriver forums

joe399  (A License)

Oct 19, 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #4 of 6 (2473 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cpoxon] Suggestion - Aircraft Forum [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:

Good answer...NOT. He asked for a place wear us SKYDIVERS can talk about airplanes we jump from...not US PILOTS.Crazy

neandertal  (D 26131)

Jul 26, 2008, 6:25 PM
Post #5 of 6 (1713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ZigZagMarquis] Suggestion - Aircraft Forum [In reply to] Quote | Reply

How many crashes and lives we could save if there was a place to discuss specifically about JUMP PLANES? That little tip to correct certain issue on that particular plane can make a difference to someone else if shared. How about have a place to ask where you can find an old STC or how to operate the Skyote speed brake properly?
So, I do believe it is time to ad a JUMP PLANE thread to DZ Forum.

Unstable  (D 28930)

Jul 28, 2008, 5:59 AM
Post #6 of 6 (1687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [neandertal] Suggestion - Aircraft Forum [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Quote:
How many crashes and lives we could save if there was a place to discuss specifically about JUMP PLANES? That little tip to correct certain issue on that particular plane can make a difference to someone else if shared. How about have a place to ask where you can find an old STC or how to operate the Skyote speed brake properly?
So, I do believe it is time to ad a JUMP PLANE thread to DZ Forum.

Here Here! An Aircraft Forum!

Forums : Dropzone.com : Suggestions and Feedback

Search for (options)