Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Long time listner, First time call

TruckerDrew  (A License)

Nov 13, 2002, 11:13 AM
Post #1 of 6 (861 views)
Shortcut
Long time listner, First time call Can't Post

Well, seeing as there is a new forum dedicated to such an event I might as well chime in with my 2 cents and say "Hey y'all".
I am new to posting here but I have been lurking around for awhile now. So far I have noticed a large amount of "boobie" and "beer" threads, which will receive no complaints from me. And much like the other forums I visit, people here seem to be at their lowest, literally/figuratively/whatever, when the weather turns to crap. Now with that said...
I started skydiving this summer in Oregon and now the weather has turned and I am just a bitter person stuck on the ground praying for at least some hop-n-pops. So chances are you may hear a bit more from em. Nice ta meet'cha.

TD

Casch

Nov 13, 2002, 11:18 AM
Post #2 of 6 (855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TruckerDrew] Long time listner, First time call [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey how's it goin! Glad to see another Portlander posting! This weather really sucks...I have checked the weather for 7 DZ's all within 5 hours of here...all have bad weather on the weekend GRRR. Welcome to the forums Cool

Jessica  (B 25202)

Nov 13, 2002, 3:27 PM
Post #3 of 6 (822 views)
Shortcut

What's your question, caller?!

(I have a friend who says that whenever someone won't get to the point and your post title made me think of that. Smile)

flailchick  (D 9626)

Nov 13, 2002, 3:58 PM
Post #4 of 6 (818 views)
Shortcut

Hi! Weather is beautiful here in Arizona...
Southwest Airlines is having an internet sale right now that includes a decent price to Tucson from Portland... Just thought I'd tempt ya... Eloy is an awesome dz!

Casch

Nov 13, 2002, 4:48 PM
Post #5 of 6 (811 views)
Shortcut
Re: [flailchick] Long time listner, First time call [In reply to] Can't Post

holy crap, $89 to get to Phoenix...why did you have to say that...

Premier slotperfect  (D 13014)
Nov 14, 2002, 3:20 AM
Post #6 of 6 (778 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to these halls of infinite knowledge (not!) We're glad to have you! Be safe on the road and in the skies . . . c ya!Smile

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)