billvon (D 16479)
Nov 9, 2002, 1:45 PM
Post #1 of 3
News from Laughlin
It's about 2pm on Saturday here at Laughlin. We're waiting on clouds (again.) So far we've made two attempts. One was this morning, with 52 people. It didn't come too close, with two funnels. The second one had to be aborted and split into three 20-ways when the ceiling dropped to 7000 feet. That attempt would have been ~55 or so.
After getting stopped by the clouds, Pat said he's going to stand the planes down until it clears. Tomorrow is definitely supposed to be good, so at least we'll get one good day.