Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
L&B service

selwynj  (D License)

Mar 5, 2007, 7:44 AM
Post #1 of 13 (1913 views)
Shortcut
L&B service Can't Post

What great service! I purchased a Viso some time ago when these became available and really enjoyed the digital screen. I accidently broke the alti on an exit and then contacted L&B via e-mail. They said send it back and we will have a look at it. Not only did they look at the damage, they send me a new one. Yes a new one including the safety cover free!!! This is unparalleled service and I definitely want to place a feather in their cap.
I will happily continue jumping their products. Well Done!

Mostly_Harmless  (C 35480)

Mar 5, 2007, 7:46 AM
Post #2 of 13 (1894 views)
Shortcut
Re: [selwynj] L&B service [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't think anyone has ever complained about L&B's service, it's top notch.

Andy_Copland  (A 105852)

Mar 5, 2007, 8:07 AM
Post #3 of 13 (1867 views)
Shortcut

I dealt with them in the past, absolutely outstanding service.

Premier DSE  (D 29060)

Mar 5, 2007, 8:09 AM
Post #4 of 13 (1861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy_Copland] L&B service [In reply to] Can't Post

Same here, Mads seems to bend over backwards trying to make folks happy.

darkwing  (D 4164)

Mar 5, 2007, 8:33 AM
Post #5 of 13 (1841 views)
Shortcut

It is because of this that I cannot consider another source for my audibles...

D22369  (D 22369)

Mar 5, 2007, 9:00 PM
Post #6 of 13 (1664 views)
Shortcut
Re: [darkwing] L&B service [In reply to] Can't Post

It is because of this that I cannot consider another source for my audibles...
Quote:

Ditto Smile they are awsome!

Roy

ast4711

Mar 6, 2007, 8:24 AM
Post #7 of 13 (1575 views)
Shortcut

Same here:

some day, I broke the display of a maybe one or two years old pro-track and mads sent me a new one within days after I returned the broken one.

L6B customer service rocks!

alex

ericfradet

Mar 6, 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #8 of 13 (1541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ast4711] L&B service [In reply to] Can't Post

I also want to bring my own brick to the wall, I have been dealing since over 25 years with L&B people, and I can say that I have never seen a skydiving company treating his customers so well; they deserve all the compliments...

freakyrat  (D 12700)

Mar 6, 2007, 6:03 PM
Post #9 of 13 (1496 views)
Shortcut

L & B's service is top notch. This year at PIA Stefan showed me how to ad my name on my Altitrack using the Jump Track 3 software and also how to get the serial number out of the Altitrack for the signature line in Jump Track 3. I couldn't be more happier the only thing is after we did this I inadvertently had something happen to a Windows XP start up file and had to reformat the drive and load everything back up again from a backup drive. Everything is still working fine in Jumptrack 3.

L & B is a great company with great products and excellent customer service.

Chris

jpriestley

Nov 3, 2011, 7:24 AM
Post #10 of 13 (1247 views)
Shortcut

I had to dredge this thread up. I've used L&B Jumptrack software for a few years and recently replaced my PC with a Windows7 64bit system. The download unit for my Altitrack no longer worked but they have a replacement program. My only complaint about L&B's customer service is that they wouldn't even let me pay for shipping and I felt the situation was unfair to them! What an amazing company... I felt like the Altitrack, download unit, and Jumptrack software was a pricey purchase a few years ago but worth it. Now, I realize that this company cares more about its customers than any I've ever seen and the purchase was a bargain. Thanks, Steffen! I hope I run into you someday and can buy you a beer.

fcajump  (D 15598)

Sep 12, 2012, 2:16 PM
Post #11 of 13 (1050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jpriestley] L&B service [In reply to] Can't Post

WOW!! broken AltiTrack case 2.5 weeks ago. Talked to L&B about it and my discovery that my JumpTrack wouldn't work with my new laptop (Win7) Shipped 12 days ago first chance I had to get to the PO. Replacement unit, upgraded JumpTrack USB and software already here!!!
Should not be surprised, L&B's reputation has always been one of great equipment and great service, and over the years I've used/trusted a Dytter, PRO-Dytter, PRO-Track and my AltiTrack.
You'll always have my business and recommendation/referrals.
Thanks!
FCAJUMP

Premier likestojump  (D License)

Sep 12, 2012, 2:26 PM
Post #12 of 13 (1045 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fcajump] L&B service [In reply to] Can't Post

L&B rocks.

For the last 10+ years I have used them a number of times and they have always exceeded my expectations.

michals

Sep 13, 2012, 1:36 PM
Post #13 of 13 (966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [likestojump] L&B service [In reply to] Can't Post

For me, the service is perfect. I used their help many times and have always helped.

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)