Forums: Skydiving: Wind Tunnels:
building an aero dynamical tunnel to Romania

adysky  (D License)

Feb 21, 2007, 7:30 AM
Post #1 of 6 (3785 views)
Shortcut
building an aero dynamical tunnel to Romania Can't Post

Hello,

My name is Adi Buzan, Im a skydiver from Romania since 1986, but unfortunately I have done only 1200 jumps. I kindly ask you to please help me in building an aero dynamical tunnel for body flying in Romania/Europe.
I will ask you kindly to inform about the building materials and technical informations about the propellers and ventilations system.
The opportunity of building such a tunnel in Romania is given by the small costs of the work force, materials, land, utilities (electricity) and services. Romania is a new member of the European Union and there are also some financial facilities.
I kindly ask you to please send me more details at: adi.buzan@gmail.com ; adi_buzan@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
Adi Buzan

kirkverner  (D 11059)

Feb 21, 2007, 7:58 AM
Post #2 of 6 (3760 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adysky] building an aero dynamical tunnel to Romania [In reply to] Can't Post

Go to SkyVenture.com

matthewcline  (D 21585)

Feb 21, 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #3 of 6 (3741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adysky] building an aero dynamical tunnel to Romania [In reply to] Can't Post

or alpha mechanical engineering.

Those are the only 2 still building (in the US at least) as far as I know.

Matt

brettski74  (C 3197)

Feb 21, 2007, 1:22 PM
Post #4 of 6 (3726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [matthewcline] building an aero dynamical tunnel to Romania [In reply to] Can't Post

Alpha mechanical are the guys behind the L1 design, right? There seems to be a lot of information about buying an L1 tunnel at http://www.bodyflightconcepts.com/.

You might also consider an Aerodium design. It's much older, simpler and the airflow is not as good, but it still works ok, and is probably a lot cheaper. The rights and blueprints to this design seem to now be held by http://www.bodyflight.com/.

matthewcline  (D 21585)

Feb 21, 2007, 1:34 PM
Post #5 of 6 (3721 views)
Shortcut
Re: [brettski74] building an aero dynamical tunnel to Romania [In reply to] Can't Post

The L-1 is the one from Alpha.

It is very similar in design to Ft. Bragg and every bit as powerful and smooth.

Plus I think you can deal right to Alpha and maybe that will reduce a few dollars of the cost. No middle man, find instructional staff for the staff out of the UK and all.

Matt

bodyflight-ist

Mar 1, 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #6 of 6 (3607 views)
Shortcut

Hello Adi Buzan ,

We are a Turkish company and we are owner - manufacturer of wind tunnel here. Our model will be open-air system and will be using at April in Istanbul All construction system and countings are finished . We are waiting for April .We can help you with the manufacturing a new wind tunnel as you know also worker force, materials, services are not so expensive here like Romania. We can manufacture every size of wind tunnel from 1 person to military models .If you interess you can contact us from our mail address and telephone number:
e-mail: bodyflight-ist@hotmail.com
tel: 0090 212 225 40 62

Forums : Skydiving : Wind Tunnels

Search for (options)