Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Canopy Relative Work:
Crew Camp at Goldcoast this past weekend

airsaint  (C 32836)

Nov 4, 2002, 4:35 PM
Post #1 of 4 (952 views)
Shortcut
Crew Camp at Goldcoast this past weekend Can't Post

What a great time. I have been jumping for about a year and this is the first time I felt moved to make a post. Thanks to Kirk VanZandt ,Paul Ferrell
Paul Bliss, Tom Balboni ,Jackson ,Lynn, Chuck Blackwell for a great weekend . I made 7 jumps(CRW) including a 7 stack and I was lucky enough to get the chance to close a diamond. I'm hooked.

What a great way to learn the finer points of canopy control.

Wow, did I have to buy a whole bunch of beer though. At last count I was at 7 cases.

Shark  (D 24499)

Nov 4, 2002, 9:08 PM
Post #2 of 4 (934 views)
Shortcut
Re: [airsaint] Crew Camp at Goldcoast this past weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

Woof woof!
Congratulations!

crwmike  (D 6139)

Nov 5, 2002, 12:44 AM
Post #3 of 4 (928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [airsaint] Crew Camp at Goldcoast this past weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

From Paul Bliss (NCCS-1) to Lyn Hannan, who just recently joined the dogpound, a GREAT bunch of people to jump with.

How bout them TOADSUCKERS?

Michael

In reply to:
What a great time. I have been jumping for about a year and this is the first time I felt moved to make a post. Thanks to Kirk VanZandt ,Paul Ferrell
Paul Bliss, Tom Balboni ,Jackson ,Lynn, Chuck Blackwell for a great weekend . I made 7 jumps(CRW) including a 7 stack and I was lucky enough to get the chance to close a diamond. I'm hooked.

What a great way to learn the finer points of canopy control.

Wow, did I have to buy a whole bunch of beer though. At last count I was at 7 cases.

Premier faulknerwn  (D 17441)
Nov 5, 2002, 8:05 PM
Post #4 of 4 (911 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

Arf arf! But what better reason to owe it?
W

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Canopy Relative Work

Search for (options)