S.E Regional Director

Iamrhyno  (D 4745)

Nov 27, 2006, 11:46 AM
Post #1 of 5 (1261 views)
Shortcut
S.E Regional Director Can't Post

No one is on the ballot for SE Regional Director so I am asking everyone to
write my name in as their choice. The ballots are in this month's Parachutist
magazine. Please ask your friends to vote for me and,if you would, e-mail anyone
you know who lives in Florida or Georgia and ask them to vote for me.

Thanks
Robert "Rhyno" Rhynearson
D-4745
USPA member # 1188
E-mail Iamrhyno@comcast.net

PS. I am now retired so I can spend plenty of time doing this and I do have 6
years experience as the SE Regional Director

pnc  (D 18354)

Nov 28, 2006, 6:06 PM
Post #2 of 5 (1175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Iamrhyno] S.E Regional Director [In reply to] Can't Post

I have known Rhyno for about ten years now. He is very mellow for a jumper. He quietly gets things done. You know how the skydiver who is the best on a formation never draws attention to himself? You know how the best skydivers just keep getting asked on the best loads but they never have to blow their own horn because they just naturally "fly their slot"? That's Rhyno. He just knows how to skydive. He's been around a long time and still loves to jump.
We need leadership at USPA who's only agenda is a love of the sport and a need to skydive...Rhyno will give us that.
Not that it is important but he also has a very beautiful daughter who doesn't mind picking up his rig when he is to busy.
The crises of bringing in new skydivers isn't really a crisis when you have folks like Rhyno on the DZ. His love of the sport will keep new jumpers interested. This is really our only objective and Rhyno has the answers on how to make this happen.
And, he pays his rigger on time!

ETjumps  (D 8170)

Nov 28, 2006, 7:45 PM
Post #3 of 5 (1166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pnc] S.E Regional Director [In reply to] Can't Post

I had heard a rumor Rhyno was running for S.E. regional director. GREAT NEWS.

Hey Rhyno, Good Luck.

For anyone who doesn't know Rhyno, which there probably isn't many cause he gets all over the country skydiving and was SE regional director awhile back, and just an all around easy guy to get to know,
he'd make a good representative, so write him in for the SE regional director.

I've known Rhyno for over 30 years and been skydiving with him most of that time in different drop zones around florida. The rest of the years was spent partying with him. He's great to be around for either.

Ed Turner

SpecialKaye  (D 21802)

Jan 4, 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #4 of 5 (975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Iamrhyno] S.E Regional Director [In reply to] Can't Post

What is your position? What are you going to do for the masses?

ZigZagMarquis  (D License)

Jan 4, 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #5 of 5 (953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SpecialKaye] S.E Regional Director [In reply to] Can't Post

Well... if he didn't win, he ain't going to do much until next election... ballots had to be in by 5pm, right coast time, this past 29 Dec 06... Crazy

Forums : Archive : 2006-2007 USPA BOD Elections

Search for (options)