Forums: Archive: 2006-2007 USPA BOD Elections:
Tony Thacker: Mid-Atlantic Write-In Candidate

Premier slotperfect  (D 13014)

Nov 2, 2006, 9:03 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1206 views)
Shortcut
Tony Thacker: Mid-Atlantic Write-In Candidate Can't Post

Tony Thacker sent out this public announcement via email. Posted with permission:

Quote:
In this upcoming election for USPA Mid-Atlantic Regional Director you will not see my name on the ballot for re-election.

Yes, I am running for re-election. I could not be placed on the ballot because of a little bit of confusion. Rules are rules and my name can not be included on the ballot. I am asking for your help for re-election.

I am running for re-election as a write-in candidate. On the ballot there will be an area to write in a candidate's name. I will be looking for as many votes as possible as a write in, as it is difficult to get votes if your name is not on the ballot. For those that do not know who I am there is a small bio attached to this message. I will be at the CSS Thanksgiving boogie, and I am always available at Raeford Parachute Center or by phone or e-mail.

You can help me by writing my name: Tony Thacker in the space provided for write in candidate for the Mid-Atlantic Region. Thank you for taking the time and effort to help me represent you at USPA.

Tony's bio is attached.
Attachments: Director Candidate Biography.doc (24.5 KB)

3331  (D 3331)

Nov 3, 2006, 2:30 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1100 views)
Shortcut
Re: [slotperfect] Tony Thacker: Mid-Atlantic Write-In Candidate [In reply to] Can't Post

I wrote in Tony Thacker and mailed the ballot.

As a second generation Jumper running the Skydiving school in Raeford North Carolina Tony is in touch with the sport.

http://www.jumpraeford.com/

Premier SkymonkeyONE  (D 12501)

Dec 11, 2006, 3:48 PM
Post #3 of 4 (901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [slotperfect] Tony Thacker: Mid-Atlantic Write-In Candidate [In reply to] Can't Post

That's odd. I was told that Tony was not running at all because he wanted Ed to have the opportunity to try his hand at running the conference.

EDYDO  (D 1521)

Dec 12, 2006, 5:16 AM
Post #4 of 4 (877 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SkymonkeyONE] Tony Thacker: Mid-Atlantic Write-In Candidate [In reply to] Can't Post

Very Good, Chuck !!! I didn't hear that one. Wink

Ed

Forums : Archive : 2006-2007 USPA BOD Elections

Search for (options)