Forums: Archive: 2006-2007 USPA BOD Elections:
USPA Election, Candidate, Western Region

eikehohenadl  (D 11851)

Oct 17, 2006, 1:28 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1238 views)
Shortcut
USPA Election, Candidate, Western Region Can't Post

NOVEMBER 2006 USPA ELECTION

This November choose the write-in candidate who will truly represent you.
A candidate who will be there for your need within the region, and who will represent you at USPA headquarters. I will dedicate the time it takes to represent you in all disciplines of skydiving, I will visit all DZs in the region to get to know you better

Eike Hohenadl; retired US Naval Intelligence Officer, former Enlisted (Chief Petty Officer); and Retired Weapons Environmental Program Officer.
Write in Candidate for USPA Western Regional Director, USPA Election 2006
Skydiving 21 Years, 4,255 jumps: 247 tandems, 237 wing suit jumps, 280 demo jumps, 9 free-fly, remainder formation skydives, holder of numerous state and national records.

Ratings held: Tandem Instructor, Skydive University Coach. DZ RW instructor, Load Organizer, Birdman Instructor #37.

I am fortunate to have the finest friends in the world: skydivers, people who share a common bond regardless of their backgrounds or profession, they enjoy freedom unequaled in any other sport.

I want to represent you, and work for you to preserve the sport we cherish and want to preserve, without restrictions.

At the same time I want continue to strive for the safety of all of us, to continue to come up with innovations and techniques, and to promote our image with the non-skydiving community.

When you receive your November ballot, make your vote count, please write in the name Eike Hohenadl for Western Regional Director. I will dedicate the time, whatever it takes to represent you. Tel: 951-674-2159; eikehohenadl@hotmail.com

KevinAllen

Nov 26, 2006, 8:43 AM
Post #2 of 3 (866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eikehohenadl] USPA Election, Candidate, Western Region [In reply to] Can't Post

Why are you a write in? Why did you not get on the ballot? Did you miss the deadline or something? Just curious.

Kev

ZigZagMarquis  (D License)

Nov 26, 2006, 8:25 PM
Post #3 of 3 (842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eikehohenadl] USPA Election, Candidate, Western Region [In reply to] Can't Post

Eike,

Same question as the above... why are you a write in? Did you miss the dead-line or couldn't get enough signatures to get on the ballot??

... regarding the "didn't get enough signatures to get on the ballot" comment I just made, yes, please take this as a question I'd like to know the answer to as it applies to you, but at the same time, please take it somewhat genericaly... what I mean by that is, even though I like the regional and national directors I vote for... one of my pet peaves is you never hear from them / hear about them / or maybe see them any place (in the Western Region) other then Perris or Elsinore... I realize that its money out of your own pockets, but if you want votes from the membership, try to get out to the DZs in your region other then your home drop zone at times other then election season...

... okay, sorry for getting on the soap box in Eike's thread...

I've jumped with Eike down at Elsinore. He's one of the good guys. I would encourage folks to vote for him. Eike, I may have voted for you if you were on the ballot... or signed the petition to get you on the ballot... if I had known you were interested in being the Western Regional director at the time the ballots came out in Parachuitist.

Forums : Archive : 2006-2007 USPA BOD Elections

Search for (options)