Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
The Grass is Greener in Indiana

airtimebabe24  (A 209425)

Sep 9, 2006, 7:07 PM
Post #1 of 3 (536 views)
Shortcut
The Grass is Greener in Indiana Can't Post

Being new to the amazing sport of skydiving, i have not had the opportunity to visit many dropzones other than my own.Blush
I was the production assistant for the Jay Stokes event this weekend and I was at the Skydive Greensburg Facility. I was amazed by the people and the energy, as well as the efficentcy and positivity they maintained throughout the entire weekend. Even after the fact and the crowds had died down the staff of Skydive Greensburg were well fueled and rearing to fly for the several tandems that were lined up for the day.
I was apprehensive about jumping at a new dropzone with a different rig, new landing area, new plane, all of the above. I felt alot of trust in the DZO and recieved alot of support from other skydivers there. I had an incredible skydive with Norman KentCool- to say the very least.
Needless to say, i was very impressed by the staff and DZO at Skydive Greensburg during this hectic and chaotic weekend. Thanks to Bob and all his staff! Overall it was a great event and Congrats to Jay Stokes and his family!!SmileSmile

1010  (B 28561)

Sep 9, 2006, 7:49 PM
Post #2 of 3 (506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [airtimebabe24] The Grass is Greener in Indiana [In reply to] Can't Post

> had an incredible skydive with Norman Kent

with 30 jumps, that's just plain cool ......... SmileSmileSmile

welcome to the sport!

airtimebabe24  (A 209425)

Sep 10, 2006, 7:57 PM
Post #3 of 3 (402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [1010] The Grass is Greener in Indiana [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks alot! It was a highlight of my skydiving experience so far. He is a really great guy!

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)