Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
im a newbbee

airtimebabe24  (A 209425)

Jul 8, 2006, 8:32 AM
Post #1 of 9 (538 views)
Shortcut
im a newbbee Can't Post

Hey ya'll! i have exciting news! i just started skydiving a week ago, and i have about 11 jumps so far. i love it! i took my first tandem on sunday the 25th of june, and graduated from student status on the 2nd of july. my home dropzone is in Tooele, Utah. But now i am back in GA where i live. im dying to jump! anyone know a good dz out here??! Help!

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Jul 8, 2006, 5:22 PM
Post #2 of 9 (518 views)
Shortcut
Re: [airtimebabe24] im a newbbee [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile A lot of people from GA who post here are regulars at Skydive Atlanta in Thomaston and The Farm somewhere outside of Atlanta.

d_squared431  (Student)

Jul 9, 2006, 9:10 AM
Post #3 of 9 (487 views)
Shortcut

Congrat's on finishing AFF. Hope you enjoy the dz.com.

Laugh

pincheck  (C 105040)

Jul 9, 2006, 9:50 AM
Post #4 of 9 (485 views)
Shortcut

Crazycan't believe Mommy didn't warn you to avoid big green monster that lurk down that neck of the woods TongueSly bit like bigfoot their thin on the ground and usually only come out at night when they smell beer LaughLaughLaugh

very easy to spot as they are not native to the region but a English exportLaughSlyLaughSlyLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Premier DSE  (D 29060)

Jul 9, 2006, 11:19 AM
Post #5 of 9 (481 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forums, little lady! Wink
It sure was a lot of fun jumping with you when you were in Utah. All the boys here wonder where that cute Georgia girl went. Come back to Utah soon where the skies are always blue and welcoming you. Besides, where else do you get to exit over a big, beautiful blue lake surrounded by mountains with 50 acres of landing area?Smile

You need to post a picture here so folks can see your fabulous arch.

When AirtimeBabe was in AFF, we watched her videos and one of the instructors commented "Today's skydiving movie is brought to you by the letter 'U'." She can practically touch her head with her toes!

Jul 10, 2006, 8:24 PM
Post #6 of 9 (442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pincheck] im a newbbee [In reply to] Can't Post

big green monster? huh? what are you talking about crazy?! Smile

pincheck  (C 105040)

Jul 11, 2006, 1:38 PM
Post #7 of 9 (420 views)
Shortcut

talking about this shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh incase he heres (looks about Shocked) usually found on The Farm goes by the alias Skinnyshrek aka Lee GerrardLaughLaughLaugh

Jul 11, 2006, 2:44 PM
Post #8 of 9 (417 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pincheck] im a newbbee [In reply to] Can't Post

ooo, ok. secret. thanks! lol.

pincheck  (C 105040)

Jul 11, 2006, 3:16 PM
Post #9 of 9 (416 views)
Shortcut

well he is a ogre,Shocked although his wife is a sweetie. Have fun as they are a really nice crowd of people Smile

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)