Forums: Community: Skydivers with Disabilities:
Deaf Skydiver

anf1tch21

Dec 8, 2005, 10:04 AM
Post #1 of 7 (1300 views)
Shortcut
Deaf Skydiver Can't Post

hey billy! its me...i have a new name, i didnt know i still have my old name in this forum..it was crombiefitch20...but anwyays this is my new name,..same guy..i have not made any AFF jumps yet..but i will save up $ and do some in the spring! By the way Billy, i might want u to help interpret for me! Let me know Thanx

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Dec 8, 2005, 10:50 AM
Post #2 of 7 (1291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [anf1tch21] Deaf Skydiver [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there. What was your name again? I remember talking with you on here before. Where are you at, if you can refresh my memory?

Cool

anf1tch21

Dec 8, 2005, 9:16 PM
Post #3 of 7 (1265 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BillyVance] Deaf Skydiver [In reply to] Can't Post

it is Daniel and my new aim s/n is anf1tch21 and i'm from Warner Robins,Ga

anf1tch21

Jul 16, 2006, 5:29 PM
Post #4 of 7 (1063 views)
Shortcut

i am back on here...i am looking to make a jump , AFF # 1 on august 5th...in thomaston, ga , at skydive atlanta...

anf1tch21

Jul 17, 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #5 of 7 (1045 views)
Shortcut

does anyone know how i can get in touch with billy vance? i would like him to help me out since he lives nearby....he has said he'd feel more than welcome to help me out. so if anyone knows anything, please help me out! thanks

mx757  (C License)

Jul 17, 2006, 1:12 PM
Post #6 of 7 (1041 views)
Shortcut

Hi here is Billy's email addresss
BVAskydive@aol.com
BVance@hotmail.com
bvance@tmo.blackberry.net
Hope one of them will get you.

mdrejhon  (C 3268)

Jul 17, 2006, 2:53 PM
Post #7 of 7 (1036 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
does anyone know how i can get in touch with billy vance? i would like him to help me out since he lives nearby....he has said he'd feel more than welcome to help me out. so if anyone knows anything, please help me out! thanks
mx757 has the addresses. (thanks!)

I need to warn you that Billy Vance just had a baby this year, so he is kind of "out of the scene" these days. Bear this in mind! He does still jump though -- just a bit limited in time!

However I am sure he would be very happy to help though, if he has time -- but if you know about motherhood/fatherhood, you clearly understand why he has not been around much these days!

(FYI -- other deaf skydivers in your area might be found at http://www.deafskydivers.org)

(This post was edited by mdrejhon on Jul 17, 2006, 2:54 PM)

Forums : Community : Skydivers with Disabilities

Search for (options)