Forums: Skydiving: Wind Tunnels:
Skyventure at Skydive Arizona

mysky  (D License)

Sep 9, 2005, 8:35 PM
Post #1 of 8 (1096 views)
Shortcut
Skyventure at Skydive Arizona Can't Post

I'm completely at a loss for words. This is by far the most incredible tunnel I have ever been in. Not to mention that the flight crew and coaches are top notch and willing to teach you anything you need to know and then some. We started out the night with 2 other buddies each of us doing 2 minute rotations. By the second rotation we had some of the best freeflyers in the world in the tunnel showing us things we never thought possible, at least I didn't. I would like to thank everyone there for being so great and patient and keeping permanent smiles on all of our faces. I know my friends feel the same. Yoko, Jason and Scott you are really some of the nicest people we've met and the best thing is your attitudes and being so approachable. It's great to see people with that much talent sharing it without an ego. I can't wait to go back it's absolutely addicting and the facility is top notch. I don't know what else to say but try it you wont be dissapointed!

mattjw916  (D License)

Sep 19, 2005, 8:11 AM
Post #2 of 8 (911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mysky] Skyventure at Skydive Arizona [In reply to] Can't Post

Werd. Compared to the Perris tunnel, the Eloy tunnel is a monster.

schweeet... Cool

mysky  (D License)

Sep 19, 2005, 8:25 AM
Post #3 of 8 (908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mattjw916] Skyventure at Skydive Arizona [In reply to] Can't Post

How so? Do you mean that in a postive way or negative?

mattjw916  (D License)

Sep 19, 2005, 6:11 PM
Post #4 of 8 (865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mysky] Skyventure at Skydive Arizona [In reply to] Can't Post

positive of course... it's huge and the air is smooth and powerful.

bomb420

Sep 20, 2005, 1:20 PM
Post #5 of 8 (792 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mattjw916] Skyventure at Skydive Arizona [In reply to] Can't Post

Did 15 minutes this past weekend and I am soooo hooked... As if I was not in enough debt already. Sly I was working on back flying in there and the size of the tunnel gave me a lot of room to "figure it out" without banging into a wall every two seconds. I don't have much total tunnel time, but I did like it a little better than the one in perris. Perhaps thats just because its in my backyard Tongue

Premier LouDiamond  (D 25931)
Sep 21, 2005, 7:08 PM
Post #6 of 8 (727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bomb420] Skyventure at Skydive Arizona [In reply to] Can't Post

I just did a good deal of time in the tunnel for a photo shoot and I must say I am impressed with the strength and clean flow of the air in this tunnel. It is by far the best out there hands down, right now. It isn't even working at full strength and people are able to fly head down in it. It is definately very strong. After we were done with the photo shoot I threw on my wingsuit and flew it in the tunnel as well. It was fun as hell and yes,we got video and pictures of it. I'll post them laterWink You HAVE to fly in this tunnel, it is the bomb.

Paulipod  (B 1234)

Sep 22, 2005, 12:59 AM
Post #7 of 8 (710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LouDiamond] Skyventure at Skydive Arizona [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
It is by far the best out there hands down, right now

Personally I would say that a better statement would be its the best you have flown in WinkLaughTongue

freeflydrew  (D 23992)

Sep 22, 2005, 4:41 AM
Post #8 of 8 (701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Paulipod] Skyventure at Skydive Arizona [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Personally I would say that a better statement would be its the best you have flown in WinkLaughTongue

It's the best that I've flown in, too...

Forums : Skydiving : Wind Tunnels

Search for (options)