Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Please help us donate to the relief fund at Skydance

1DZ

Sep 1, 2005, 9:57 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1144 views)
Shortcut
Please help us donate to the relief fund at Skydance Can't Post

Normally we would try to lure you out to the drop zone with lower jump ticket prices but this time we want you to come out because we're raising prices. September 2nd through the 5th (Fri-Mon) we will be charging $20 per jump ticket and donating $5 from each jump ticket sold to the American Red Cross' Hurricane Katrina relief fund. We will also donate $20 for every tandem jump made this weekend, so bring out some newbies.

This disaster affects everyone, not just where the destruction is centered. If you can't make it out to SkyDance this weekend we urge everyone to donate what you can.

Blue Skies,
SkyDance SkyDiving
530-753-2651
manifest@skydance.net

edited to add dz name in Subject line

(This post was edited by skymama on Sep 1, 2005, 11:51 AM)

heidihagen  (A 49756)

Sep 1, 2005, 4:04 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1093 views)
Shortcut
Re: [1DZ] Please help us donate to the relief fund at Skydance [In reply to] Can't Post

>>>We will also donate $20 for every tandem jump made this weekend, so bring out some newbies.

how can the noobs say no? i have so many friends that want to, but are waiting for what- i don't know. awesome idea!!!

i'm in the wrong thread... see ya

Feeblemind  (D 28621)

Sep 1, 2005, 4:18 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [heidihagen] Please help us donate to the relief fund at Skydance [In reply to] Can't Post

I can only jump on Friday so i guess i will have to come support the cause and make some skydives.

Elisha  (D 31656)

Sep 1, 2005, 8:02 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [1DZ] Please help us donate to the relief fund at Skydance [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, my question was answered! I'll probably still stop by though.

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)