Forums: Skydiving: Wind Tunnels:
Thanks skyventure AZ

chutem  (A 45827)

Aug 11, 2005, 12:35 PM
Post #1 of 4 (759 views)
Shortcut
Thanks skyventure AZ Can't Post

Got the call to come in and try out the new tunnel for free.Smile Haveing never been to a wind tunnel before I have nothing to compare this to but I can tell you this thing is awesome!!!!!!!!! MY wife and I each got 3 short flights and loved every second. There were 12 of us scheduled in this group and the skyventure AZ employees did a great job of makeing it the most fun you could have without an aircraft. I have said it before and must repeat THANKYOU skydive/skyventure AZ you have assembeled one heck of a group of employees. Only problem now is how do I devide the funds? Skydiving, tunnel flying, and food in that order should work. Thanks Again,
James

chutem  (A 45827)

Aug 12, 2005, 10:20 AM
Post #2 of 4 (682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chutem] Thanks skyventure AZ [In reply to] Can't Post

Got home from work yesterday and there was that mssg again.Smile I'm driveing an hour and 10 min. each way to get a few minutes in this thing and there is no doubt that it is worth it, even if it wasn't free. Once again the staff was great, always smileing and doing there best to keep us smileing. If you have not flown a tunnel in the past bring yourself out to AZ and try it. You have my word on it, you will not be dissapointed.
James

benforde

Aug 12, 2005, 10:04 PM
Post #3 of 4 (649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chutem] Thanks skyventure AZ [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes thank you... for all my time, and my daughter's minutes too

BY THE WAY! THEY ARE OPEN... I mean OPEN for business...!!!!!

jumpinlow  (C 34882)

Aug 14, 2005, 2:19 PM
Post #4 of 4 (608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [benforde] Thanks skyventure AZ [In reply to] Can't Post

Can's wait to get out there myself. I've done a tunnel camp in Perris, looking forward to one in Eloy. Thanks for the info.

Forums : Skydiving : Wind Tunnels

Search for (options)