Jul 26, 2005, 5:20 PM
Post #1 of 6 (986 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by ccowden

Deuce  (D 25597)

Jul 26, 2005, 6:51 PM
Post #2 of 6 (965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ccowden] Tandem Instructors and videographers- Don't forget what you are getting paid for! [In reply to] Can't Post

Chris, did you open your own can of whoopass on the parties involved? Tearing them up here is almost exclusively singing to the choir.

There's a S&TA at your DZ, what did they think?

I'm glad you brought it up at all, but laying a little whoopass on the offenders is probably the best thing to do.

ccowden

Jul 26, 2005, 7:04 PM
Post #3 of 6 (953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Deuce] Tandem Instructors and videographers- Don't forget what you are getting paid for! [In reply to] Can't Post

It was not at my DZ. Believe me, if it was, they would not do another tandem there. I saw the video in passing and left without saying anything because this was a common practice apparently and was being witnessed by dozens at that dz. I didn't feel that it was my place to talk to the TI or video guy.

I did think it was beneficial to post on here so others may consider what they are doing and to think about what our role is as professionals. I am not trying to "preach to the choir," but simply put the thought of what we do in the readers head. I did not single out individuals on here. If I was going to use names, I would then do it directly to them and not through a forum.

bodypilot1  (D 16037)

Jul 26, 2005, 9:37 PM
Post #4 of 6 (920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ccowden] Tandem Instructors and videographers- Don't forget what you are getting paid for! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I did think it was beneficial to post on here so others may consider what they are doing and to think about what our role is as professionals. I am not trying to "preach to the choir," but simply put the thought of what we do in the readers head. I did not single out individuals on here. If I was going to use names, I would then do it directly to them and not through a forum.

Why delete your original post then?

Nevermind, I found your other cross post.
If you felt strongly enough that it was dangerous and unprofessional you should have spoke up while you were at the DZ your claiming it happened at.....
Unimpressed

Be safe.
Ed

(This post was edited by bodypilot1 on Jul 26, 2005, 10:24 PM)

ccowden

Jul 27, 2005, 6:21 AM
Post #5 of 6 (839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bodypilot1] Tandem Instructors and videographers- Don't forget what you are getting paid for! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I agree. Hindsight is 20/20.

rasmack  (D 647)

Jul 27, 2005, 8:36 AM
Post #6 of 6 (798 views)
Shortcut

Hmm... Now I'm curious...

Forums : Skydiving : Instructors

Search for (options)