Forums: Community: Skydivers with Disabilities:
AK Amputee Freefliers

cumplidor

Jul 25, 2005, 8:12 PM
Post #1 of 6 (986 views)
Shortcut
AK Amputee Freefliers Can't Post

Hey everyone-

I am an AK smp who plans to get into freeflying as soon as I get my rig. Are there any AK Amp freefliers out there? I need to hear from you!

Thanks-
Jimmy

mx757  (C License)

Jul 25, 2005, 9:38 PM
Post #2 of 6 (977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cumplidor] AK Amputee Freefliers [In reply to] Can't Post

I think Jay Humpries in Washington State freefly's.. he's a dual AK amputee jumper. I haven't seen him for about 2 years now..

cumplidor

Jul 26, 2005, 6:17 PM
Post #3 of 6 (953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mx757] AK Amputee Freefliers [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks! Unfortunately, I really am looking for a single Amp to talk to as that is what I am. I know I am not going to fly symmetrical, and it is not going to be easy, but think it is definately do-able, and I will do it... eventually

I have gotten with local freefliers, and they are very interested in helping me reach my goal, but any input from someone who has done it before will help even more.

I also want to minimize any tunnel time I may need. Its loads of fun, but loads of cash...

Thanks again!

mx757  (C License)

Jul 26, 2005, 7:16 PM
Post #4 of 6 (952 views)
Shortcut

you can be the FNG with Pieces of Eight next time we get together...

cumplidor

Jul 29, 2005, 6:28 PM
Post #5 of 6 (931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mx757] AK Amputee Freefliers [In reply to] Can't Post

It would be my honor- (just don't make me go find a left handed cresent wrench or anything)

I have heard and read about you guys a bunch in the past year, and it is definitely a goal I have to be part of a big jump or a new record.

Do you get together on the East coast very often?

mx757  (C License)

Jul 31, 2005, 8:13 AM
Post #6 of 6 (923 views)
Shortcut

we have gotten together at Reaford NC couple of times and in Perris and Elsinore CA couple of times..

email AL kruer and ask him to include you on the POE email list. sent email via PM

Forums : Community : Skydivers with Disabilities

Search for (options)