Forums: Dropzone.com: Suggestions and Feedback:
"Delete All" button in Sent Items folder as well

kelel01  (A License)

Jul 14, 2005, 8:03 AM
Post #1 of 3 (433 views)
Shortcut
"Delete All" button in Sent Items folder as well Quote | Reply

The "delete all" button came in very handy for my PM inbox. However, I now have 7,000 sent items that I'm deleting in groups of approximately 20. Perhaps a "delete all" option would be good in there as well. Smile

And if there's any way for me to speed up what I'm doing, I'd certainly appreciate the help. Thanks!

Premier sangiro
Head Honcho
Jul 14, 2005, 10:57 AM
Post #2 of 3 (417 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelel01] "Delete All" button in Sent Items folder as well [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Will look into that. In the meantime, here's a little work-around. Go to: Edit Profile -> Display Settings and change "Message max hits" to.... well in your case 7000!

That will show all 7000 your messages on one page. Click the "Select All" checkbox right at the top and sit back while we trash all your blah-blah. Wink

PS - I suggest you do smaller chunks than 7000, but you can certainly make the per-page-list much larger than 20.

kelel01  (A License)

Jul 14, 2005, 10:58 AM
Post #3 of 3 (416 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sangiro] "Delete All" button in Sent Items folder as well [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Thanks! I was looking for a method to increase the number of PM's per page. That helps tons! CoolSmile

Forums : Dropzone.com : Suggestions and Feedback

Search for (options)