Forums: Skydiving: Wind Tunnels:
1st time in a tunnel

bigorangemd  (D 30922)

Jun 23, 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #1 of 8 (2133 views)
Shortcut
1st time in a tunnel Can't Post

Have a 13 yr. old who has the skydiving bug. Since he can't jump yet we ran down to Skyventure Orlando to let him try it. We booked 1hr and 15 min. of total time. It was amazing to watch him progress. I had a lot of fun as well. Sure is a great work out (I know my wallets lighter!)Tongue But worth every penny to see his face.

Peej  (B 2456)

Jun 24, 2005, 4:47 AM
Post #2 of 8 (2114 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bigorangemd] 1st time in a tunnel [In reply to] Can't Post

That's awesome dude! One of my favourite things when i was in the tunnel was watching the faces of the youngsters that were in there with us.

If your wallet can handle it, keep your boy in there, by the time he's old enough to do AFF he'll be on his way to being a world champ Laugh

bigorangemd  (D 30922)

Jun 24, 2005, 5:00 AM
Post #3 of 8 (2111 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Peej] 1st time in a tunnel [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, the little punk wanted to know since he's starting to pack and if he keeps it up in the tunnel, would they let him skip AFF.Crazy He forgot about the whole saving your life thing at the end. And to that end he's reading The Parachute and its Pilot so he also plans to be swooping during AFF. To be 13 and know everything. I reminded him of "The great teacher" - intense physical agony mentoined several times in the book and that keep it up and he would get a lesson.Angelic

jumpergirl  (D 22691)

Jun 24, 2005, 7:09 AM
Post #4 of 8 (2092 views)
Shortcut

Awww.... that's great!!! Smile

Are ya'll going to SkyFest, by the way?AngelicTongue

Paige

Jun 24, 2005, 1:59 PM
Post #5 of 8 (2056 views)
Shortcut

Next time bring a girlie that can play with me and my barbie. We need more 'Mini Mafia' members! WinkLaughSmile

PMTS Web Site

bigorangemd  (D 30922)

Jun 27, 2005, 12:49 PM
Post #6 of 8 (1984 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Paige] 1st time in a tunnel [In reply to] Can't Post

Jaime, won't be going to skyfest. Gotta work. Paige, seeing as all I have is 3 boys, don't think I'll be adding to the ranks of the PMTS.Tongue

Paige

Jun 27, 2005, 3:54 PM
Post #7 of 8 (1970 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Paige, seeing as all I have is 3 boys, don't think I'll be adding to the ranks of the PMTS.Tongue

They don't have girlfriends yet?!?! WinkLaughTongueSmile

bigorangemd  (D 30922)

Jun 27, 2005, 5:41 PM
Post #8 of 8 (1969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Paige] 1st time in a tunnel [In reply to] Can't Post

Not that they'll admit to.Wink

Forums : Skydiving : Wind Tunnels

Search for (options)