Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
NEW DZ IN INDIANA

aerialcameraman  (D 27629)

Jun 13, 2005, 7:27 PM
Post #1 of 9 (964 views)
Shortcut
NEW DZ IN INDIANA Can't Post

Great new DZ for those in indiana near the lafayette aera. Air Indiana Skydiving Center located in Flora Indiana has just openned up last weekend and is great place to jump. They are able to do tandems, aff, and IAD. They have all new ZP mantas and New mirage RTS for the students. They are useing 2 vector tandem rigs for the tandem students. Also are able to do video giving the students DVD. Its a great place to be Congrats to Terry and Geroge.

JustaBill  (B 29017)

Jun 14, 2005, 4:44 AM
Post #2 of 9 (926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aerialcameraman] NEW DZ IN INDIANA [In reply to] Can't Post

Any idea of a phone number or website for them? My parents live in that area and it would be cool to be able to jump when I go down to see them in October

skydiverbry  (D License)

Jun 14, 2005, 4:58 AM
Post #3 of 9 (919 views)
Shortcut

Cool, to bad I moved to Pa. used to jump in fact learned to jump at Skydive Greensburg. Do ya know who the DZO is?

Vallerina  (C License)

Jun 14, 2005, 5:26 AM
Post #4 of 9 (911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skydiverbry] NEW DZ IN INDIANA [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Do ya know who the DZO is?

Yup! Terry and George! They were two of my instructors and mentors in my student status and very early days! Smile Congratulations, guys, and I'm going to try to make it out there asap!

jumpwally  (D License)

Jun 14, 2005, 7:34 AM
Post #5 of 9 (879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vallerina] NEW DZ IN INDIANA [In reply to] Can't Post

Website yet?

wingnut  (D 27688)

Jun 14, 2005, 2:35 PM
Post #6 of 9 (832 views)
Shortcut

if you can give more information that would be cool, i find myself with exra time on saturdays when i'm up in peru for my reserve wekends... it's only like an hour drive, getting in a jump or two would be cool... all the other dz's in indiana are way to far away...

skydiverbry  (D License)

Jun 14, 2005, 8:06 PM
Post #7 of 9 (792 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vallerina] NEW DZ IN INDIANA [In reply to] Can't Post

KIP L. & chris were my instructors, PM me if ya get a chance Blue skies!!! Bryan Did i ever jump with ya ? Do ya know Bob D. DZO at Skydive Greensburg?

terryp84  (D 22101)

Sep 6, 2007, 2:23 PM
Post #8 of 9 (624 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skydiverbry] NEW DZ IN INDIANA [In reply to] Can't Post

The webpage is [www.skydiveindy.com]. The DZOs are George Capitanio and Terry Plank you can reach us best on our cell phones George 765-414-1261, Terry 765-513-8275 or by e-mail [tplank@haynesintl.com] We look forward to meeting and jumping with everybody.

Blue Skies

Croc  (D 29552)

Sep 6, 2007, 3:34 PM
Post #9 of 9 (592 views)
Shortcut

Did a couple of night jumps there two weeks ago. Had a great time--can't wait to go back!

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)