Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Canopy Relative Work:
Video montage of crwdogs landing their Lightnings at the recent Lake Wales camps

BillyVance  (D 18895)

May 20, 2005, 1:54 PM
Post #1 of 4 (692 views)
Shortcut
Video montage of crwdogs landing their Lightnings at the recent Lake Wales camps Can't Post

This was originally posted on the crwdogs mailing list, but thought I would put it on here...

Those of you that have heard of Lightnings being tough to land gracefully, check this out... These crwdogs show how it's done right!

Now watch the very last landing... ouch!! Pirate

http://www.funjump.com/videos/LW05182005.wmv

homer  (C 35146)

May 20, 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #2 of 4 (659 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BillyVance] Video montage of crwdogs landing their Lightnings at the recent Lake Wales camps [In reply to] Can't Post

It may have taken an hour and a half to download but OUCH is right. How's the camera man doing and did the jumper buy his beer for the night.

BillyVance  (D 18895)

May 21, 2005, 9:46 AM
Post #3 of 4 (650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [homer] Video montage of crwdogs landing their Lightnings at the recent Lake Wales camps [In reply to] Can't Post

I was told that the videoguy has a crease in his forehead when the camera got knocked back into him. Crazy On the outside, the camera looks fine, but it is messed up inside. Tape won't come out, lines show on the LCD screen, etc. It's behaving in unpredicable ways, much like someone with a head injury might. Sly

parachutist  (D 25468)

May 21, 2005, 12:14 PM
Post #4 of 4 (644 views)
Shortcut
Re: [homer] Video montage of crwdogs landing their Lightnings at the recent Lake Wales camps [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
It may have taken an hour and a half to download but OUCH is right. How's the camera man doing and did the jumper buy his beer for the night.

Yes the cameraman is just fine. Smile He was startled more than anything else, I think.

Chris W.

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Canopy Relative Work

Search for (options)