First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

michaelmullins  (D 1643)

Apr 8, 2005, 10:07 AM
Post #1 of 76 (2120 views)
Shortcut
West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie Can't Post

May 27-30, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday

$20 per jump, no registration fees.

FREE Freefly coaching by Joel and Jeff Mullins. RW Organizers and Coaches available.

PLUS Southeast Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest hosted by Dave Hebert. Skills camp is on Friday & Saturday, $50 per day plus jumps, ALL skill levels welcome.

Swoop contest on Sunday, Money and/or gear prizes, must have 500 jumps with 100 high performance landings in last year to enter swoop contest, all skill levels welcome in the skills camp.

edited by Skymama for advertising

(This post was edited by skymama on May 9, 2005, 12:53 PM)

marks  (D 22296)

Apr 8, 2005, 11:00 AM
Post #2 of 76 (2101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michaelmullins] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

will be there!

cant wait to get back in that plane!

IHazySky  (A 46664)

Apr 8, 2005, 11:11 AM
Post #3 of 76 (2097 views)
Shortcut
West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

Might be in the area, sounds excellent... hope to see yall there...

jlmiracle  (D License)

Apr 11, 2005, 9:12 AM
Post #4 of 76 (2035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michaelmullins] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

This is gonna be a fun weekend!Smile

Judy

drakeshelby  (D 26309)

Apr 13, 2005, 9:01 AM
Post #5 of 76 (1999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jlmiracle] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
This is gonna be a fun weekend!Smile

Judy

i think we need to have an all ladies bikini jump contest!!
divide the ladies up into a cretain amount of groups(depends on how many we get). make them perform a certain rw diveflow. the one with the most points gets a night with me!!!

drakeshelby

(This post was edited by drakeshelby on Apr 13, 2005, 9:02 AM)

chaoskitty  (B 26574)

Apr 13, 2005, 10:09 AM
Post #6 of 76 (1988 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drakeshelby] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

Brilliant! And who would have thought that YOU would come up with this? TongueLaughCrazy

Premier ianmdrennan  (D 25821)
Apr 13, 2005, 10:33 AM
Post #7 of 76 (1985 views)
Shortcut

Mike,

Just to confirm are you sure the swoop meet is Sun and not Sat?

Just trying to schedule practice, etc.

Thanks.

Blues,
Ian

drakeshelby  (D 26309)

Apr 13, 2005, 10:39 AM
Post #8 of 76 (1983 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaoskitty] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Brilliant! And who would have thought that YOU would come up with this? TongueLaughCrazy

I am always trying to give back to the sport! I think this competition will do wonders for the sport and for our dz. Just think how big this craze could be!! The Pink Mafia is really big and growing, turn this into something to draw attention to the fact that when your group wins you are the first one that I am going to spank!

Oh sorry I got side tracked!! Turn this into something that will draw attention to the women in this sport!

drakeshelby

michaelmullins  (D 1643)

Apr 13, 2005, 1:22 PM
Post #9 of 76 (1963 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianmdrennan] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Mike,

Just to confirm are you sure the swoop meet is Sun and not Sat?

Just trying to schedule practice, etc.

Thanks.

Blues,
Ian

The Swoop contest is on Sunday. Canopy skills camp on Friday and Saturday. If there is inclement weather on Sunday, swoop contest will be on Monday. Jumping all 4 days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.

Mike Mullins

Premier ianmdrennan  (D 25821)
Apr 13, 2005, 1:26 PM
Post #10 of 76 (1961 views)
Shortcut

Great, thanks for the info!

Blues,
Ian

jlmiracle  (D License)

Apr 14, 2005, 9:27 AM
Post #11 of 76 (1931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drakeshelby] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
divide the ladies up into a cretain amount of groups(depends on how many we get). make them perform a certain rw diveflow. the one with the most points gets a night with me!!!

Are we suppose to do solos or is this going to be a group free fall thing?

drakeshelby  (D 26309)

Apr 14, 2005, 10:21 AM
Post #12 of 76 (1927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jlmiracle] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Quote:

Are we suppose to do solos or is this going to be a group free fall thing?

I prefer a group thing - let's say about 4 women per group. I can handle that for one night!

jlmiracle  (D License)

Apr 19, 2005, 10:31 AM
Post #13 of 76 (1880 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
I prefer a group thing - let's say about 4 women per group. I can handle that for one night!

Maybe I will make some jell-o shots to help you out with those 4 ladies. CrazyWink

Judy

drakeshelby  (D 26309)

Apr 19, 2005, 10:45 AM
Post #14 of 76 (1873 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Quote:

Maybe I will make some jell-o shots to help you out with those 4 ladies. CrazyWink

Judy

I am sad to say that I am going to need the help.
the drunker the better though.

mhartboca  (A 45991)

Apr 19, 2005, 11:01 AM
Post #15 of 76 (1868 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
Quote:

Judy

I am sad to say that I am going to need the help.
the drunker the better though.

well then, i guess it's time for me to step up and give something back to the sport and to all those at wts that've helped me progress...

count me in.. and in.. and in.. and in...

yardhippie  (D License)

Apr 19, 2005, 1:23 PM
Post #16 of 76 (1858 views)
Shortcut

Im gonna ask off from work, <crosses fingers>,
I dont know what the our schedule is but hopefully I can come out and play.
Otherwise Ill just be there for Sunday.Cool

drakeshelby  (D 26309)

Apr 22, 2005, 11:09 AM
Post #17 of 76 (1825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yardhippie] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Im gonna ask off from work, <crosses fingers>,
I dont know what the our schedule is but hopefully I can come out and play.
Otherwise Ill just be there for Sunday.Cool

Holy Cow!! Look who it is! Where have you been hiding? Long time now see or speak to!
How are things going?

drakeshelby

yardhippie  (D License)

Apr 25, 2005, 5:08 PM
Post #18 of 76 (1793 views)
Shortcut

just work dude! I soo need a long weekend of jumping and excessive drinking... this has got to be it!!!

drakeshelby  (D 26309)

Apr 26, 2005, 1:06 PM
Post #19 of 76 (1780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yardhippie] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
just work dude! I soo need a long weekend of jumping and excessive drinking... this has got to be it!!!

When was the last time you jumped?
I think the last time I saw you was when we were at Skydive Dallas last year sometime.

ds

crotalus01  (B 28932)

Apr 26, 2005, 3:36 PM
Post #20 of 76 (1771 views)
Shortcut

what time does the canopy course start on Friday? and how many jumps do you think it will take during the course? (need to know about how much cash I'm gonna be spending + fun jumps).

michaelmullins  (D 1643)

Apr 26, 2005, 3:45 PM
Post #21 of 76 (1770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crotalus01] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
what time does the canopy course start on Friday? and how many jumps do you think it will take during the course? (need to know about how much cash I'm gonna be spending + fun jumps).

Dave Hebert(pronounced "A Bear"), the coach, will be available from 9:00 AM on Friday. There is no set number of jumps to me made, make as many as you like and you will be coached/observed on each one. As you are paying $50 per day for the coaching, the more jumps you make the less each one will cost.

Mike Mullins

jlmiracle  (D License)

May 6, 2005, 12:54 PM
Post #22 of 76 (1721 views)
Shortcut

Yardhippie, what happened to the 12 pack abs picture?

judy

marks  (D 22296)

May 6, 2005, 12:58 PM
Post #23 of 76 (1719 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
A Bear
LaughLaugh

michaelmullins  (D 1643)

May 8, 2005, 8:16 PM
Post #24 of 76 (1687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marks] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie and Canopy Piloting Circuit Skills Camp and Swoop Contest [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Quote:
A Bear
LaughLaugh

Yes, as opposed to He-Bert.

jumpergirl  (D 22691)

May 9, 2005, 6:30 PM
Post #25 of 76 (1639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michaelmullins] West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

What is the closest/best airport to fly into??? Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)