Reply notifications...error when trying to view the post

ACMESkydiver  (B License)

Mar 16, 2005, 3:45 PM
Post #1 of 4 (543 views)
Shortcut
Reply notifications...error when trying to view the post Quote | Reply

I keep getting this:

The post you attempted to access does not exist

when I'm trying to see a reply to a post I made. I know that will happen if the user deletes their post, or if a thread is recycled, but it's happened a few times now (4 or 5) in the past 48 hours.

AggieDave  (D License)

Mar 16, 2005, 11:25 PM
Post #2 of 4 (527 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACMESkydiver] Reply notifications...error when trying to view the post [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Delete your DZ.com cookies and see if the problem goes away.

Sometimes our cookies get burnt and it leaves a bad taste in your browser's mouth and a stain on the server's pan.Tongue

ACMESkydiver  (B License)

Mar 17, 2005, 12:07 AM
Post #3 of 4 (525 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AggieDave] Reply notifications...error when trying to view the post [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
Delete your DZ.com cookies and see if the problem goes away.

Sometimes our cookies get burnt and it leaves a bad taste in your browser's mouth and a stain on the server's pan.Tongue

A-HA!!! Smile I will then just go ahead and...delete..the dropzone...uh, cookies. Unsure

Huh? Unimpressed Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?? Unimpressed

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Mar 17, 2005, 4:32 AM
Post #4 of 4 (520 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACMESkydiver] Reply notifications...error when trying to view the post [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Quote:
Huh? Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis??

Go to the top of your screen and click on "Tools".

Next, click on "Internet Options".

Click on "Delete Cookies" and OK. After that, you might as well click on "Delete files" and OK while you're at it since it sounds like you haven't cleaned things up before.

Close your browser and open it up again. If that was the problem, it should be fixed.

Forums : Dropzone.com : Error and Bug Reports

Search for (options)