Forums: Skydiving: Safety and Training:
A Lic in hand..

360daysofsun  (A 199200)

Mar 1, 2005, 7:42 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1383 views)
Shortcut
A Lic in hand.. Can't Post

Just want to thank Kelly and Ash at Eloy for making my training fun. Ash White was my instructor for the last two weekends, and I couldn't ask for a better instructor. He was very relaxed, made the training fun, and always managed to make every jump exciting. Being that I'm a larger guy, Ash worked his butt off both weekends. Even after straping on every weight he could find, we still had a 100lbs difference out the door.

Kelly was involved in my last formation jump, and was also very encouraging throughout. After the jump, she waited for me to gather up my stuff (with Ash), and was the first to complement me on my dive. This meant a lot.

Being new to this sport, having people around you like this means everything. I honestly don't think good instructors get enough paise and credit. All I can say is choosing Eloy to finish my training was worth every penny. If you're thinking about starting your training, or like me, want to finish what you've started, do everything you can to head to Eloy.

Thank you again Ash and Kelly.

mattjw916  (D License)

Mar 1, 2005, 7:58 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [360daysofsun] A Lic in hand.. [In reply to] Can't Post

lol, poor Ash... you shouda requested Punisher for coach jumps... he's a pretty big guy... Laugh

larsrulz  (C 34603)

Mar 1, 2005, 9:19 AM
Post #3 of 4 (1341 views)
Shortcut

Congrats....now it's time to start learning! Smile

Peej  (B 2456)

Mar 2, 2005, 6:44 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1182 views)
Shortcut

Congratulations dude!