Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Premier cpoxon  (D 11665)
Jan 17, 2005, 2:00 AM
Post #1 of 62 (2851 views)
Shortcut
Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard Can't Post

Altitrack-combination of an analogue altimeter and a Pro-Track

Optima-an audible (and flashing visual) altimeter, also for swoopers?

Viso-a visual digital/audible altimeter

Solo - Newer, smaller version of the Pro-Dytter

Interesting...

yoink

Jan 17, 2005, 2:13 AM
Post #2 of 62 (2835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cpoxon] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

oooo... Look! Shiney! LaughLaugh

The Altitrack is interesting though...

Peej  (B 2456)

Jan 17, 2005, 2:14 AM
Post #3 of 62 (2833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cpoxon] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

Very cool.

FrogNog  (C 34484)

Jan 17, 2005, 2:33 AM
Post #4 of 62 (2825 views)
Shortcut

From their web page:
Quote:
... all of the popular features of our infamous PRO-TRACK ...

Infamous? Smile

mr2mk1g  (C 103449)

Jan 17, 2005, 2:37 AM
Post #5 of 62 (2824 views)
Shortcut

cool - I hope we see some of these new toys at the AGM this weekend.

Travman  (E License)

Jan 17, 2005, 2:48 AM
Post #6 of 62 (2815 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FrogNog] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah infamous, haven't you seen the Three Amigos?

FrogNog  (C 34484)

Jan 17, 2005, 3:11 AM
Post #7 of 62 (2799 views)
Shortcut

Hmm. I wonder what the altitrack does when the batteries die. Does it drop to 0? Or does it just stay where it was? Wink

Premier cpoxon  (D 11665)
Jan 17, 2005, 4:14 AM
Post #8 of 62 (2763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mr2mk1g] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

The images look computer generated to me so it would be unlikely, I imagine.

(This post was edited by cpoxon on Jan 17, 2005, 4:56 AM)

gus

Jan 17, 2005, 4:49 AM
Post #9 of 62 (2744 views)
Shortcut

It looks like the AltiTrack is the only one with data logging? That's a bit of shame.

Gus

FeFe  (D 462)
Jan 17, 2005, 5:54 AM
Post #10 of 62 (2687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gus] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
It looks like the AltiTrack is the only one with data logging? That's a bit of shame.
I would guess that Optima has a data-logger.

Fab  (C License)

Jan 17, 2005, 6:43 AM
Post #11 of 62 (2655 views)
Shortcut

Damn..I just bought a prodytter...Unsure

MWGemini  (B License)

Jan 17, 2005, 7:50 AM
Post #12 of 62 (2596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Fab] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

And I just bought a pro-track and regular analog alti. Ah well, I'm broke right now anyways. I couldn't find any prices on any of these new toys. Could anyone else?

Mike

jceman  (D 19212)

Jan 17, 2005, 8:12 AM
Post #13 of 62 (2568 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:

Well the products I had in my hand at the PIA Symposium weren't computer generated.Wink

diablopilot  (D License)

Jan 17, 2005, 8:56 AM
Post #14 of 62 (2512 views)
Shortcut

I love those guys....Mads....if you read this stuff....THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Smile

NeedToJump  (D 27247)

Jan 17, 2005, 9:00 AM
Post #15 of 62 (2502 views)
Shortcut

Quote:

I was up at the PIA symposium this past weekend and saw all the new toys. L&B had all of their new products there and they looked really cool.

WFFC  (D 24610)

Jan 17, 2005, 10:35 AM
Post #16 of 62 (2417 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MWGemini] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Could anyone else?

Mike

I've seen the preliminary pricing and they are less expensive that the current product line.

BBKid  (B 104059)

Jan 17, 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #17 of 62 (2411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WFFC] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm picking up my Neptune at the AGM - bastards!

Deuce  (D 25597)

Jan 17, 2005, 10:41 AM
Post #18 of 62 (2410 views)
Shortcut

Competition is great. Look what the Neptune has done!

The coolest thing I see is the LED light that goes along with the audibles. Looks like it will fit in all three of the electronic digital versions.

That will be a very big seller with camera fliers and birdmen, who aren't continually checking thier visual alti's.

I use an older timeout with the LED, but when it finally gives it up it's nice to know there's going to be a replacement.

Neato.

Zoter

Jan 17, 2005, 10:56 AM
Post #19 of 62 (2396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Deuce] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
The coolest thing I see is the LED light that goes along with the audibles. Looks like it will fit in all three of the electronic digital versions.
Ditto....

Or hows about the altitrack having a little 'addition' that fits in the palm of your hand and vibrates at the preset altitudes......

Can you imagine having a few of these on you at pulltime......lights and bells going off like crazy ....lol

Deuce  (D 25597)

Jan 17, 2005, 11:05 AM
Post #20 of 62 (2385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Zoter] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

I missed that it vibrates, too. It'll tear through batteries, but that is another great feature.

Audible, tactical, visual warnings from one device. Another one that pulls when you don't. Good stuff, so long as folks don't get complacent because of them.

VectorBoy  (F 321)

Jan 17, 2005, 11:06 AM
Post #21 of 62 (2383 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Deuce] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Competition is great. Look what the Neptune has done!
Yes it is, I can't wait to see what is up for the next go around. Vibro-massage anyone?

AggieDave  (D License)

Jan 17, 2005, 11:16 AM
Post #22 of 62 (2376 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
The images look computer generated to me so it would be unlikely, I imagine

Actually, those images are really piss poor photoshops of exsisting products. Geez, you'd think they'd have someone that can work photoshop better then that...

Anyways, the products look cool, but knowing L&B's history on releasing a product then actually releasing a product to sale, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for them.

Premier PhreeZone  (D License)
Jan 17, 2005, 11:28 AM
Post #23 of 62 (2369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AggieDave] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

Email Graphico with your Photoshop complaints. I'm sure he'd love to hear them to improve their webpage.

MWGemini  (B License)

Jan 17, 2005, 11:29 AM
Post #24 of 62 (2368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Zoter] Interesting new products from Larsen & Brusgaard [In reply to] Can't Post

I have an old dytter with a plug in flashing LED that mounts to the helmet. Only jumped the LED once, and I've stopped using the old dytter since i got a pro-track.

Mike

Larry4fun  (D 10647)

Jan 17, 2005, 11:46 AM
Post #25 of 62 (2346 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Altitrack-combination of an analogue altimeter and a Pro-Track

Optima-an audible (and flashing visual) altimeter, also for swoopers?

Viso-a visual digital/audible altimeter

Solo - Newer, smaller version of the Pro-Dytter

Interesting...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)