Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
2004 Dropzone.com Holiday Boogie Questions

helldog  (D 28666)

Dec 7, 2004, 6:31 AM
Post #1 of 4 (346 views)
Shortcut
2004 Dropzone.com Holiday Boogie Questions Can't Post

Time to start a thread on this (couldn't find one with the search engine.) With 185 people going to date sounds like it will be a blast again this year. Being newer to the sport and coming from a 2 cessna dz, I was hoping that there would be the opportunity to do some bigger formation loads (hell any thing bigger than an 8way would be great). I didn't see any discussion on this on the 2004 boogie web page about this so.... (one of you more experienced guys)lets put together some bigger way jumps for the 30th and 31st.Cool
Post if your in!
Blues
Jim

DaGimp  (D 26522)

Dec 7, 2004, 6:40 AM
Post #2 of 4 (342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [helldog] 2004 Dropzone.com Holiday Boogie Questions [In reply to] Can't Post

your way behiend dude....you have alot of reading to do. theres are threads in the bonfire.

here
and here

enjoy Tongue

Amazon  (D License)

Dec 7, 2004, 5:13 PM
Post #3 of 4 (290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [helldog] 2004 Dropzone.com Holiday Boogie Questions [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.dropzone.com/...post=1376833#1376833

There will be plenty of experienced people around and its been suggested that some jumps need to be done like tracking and other survival skills for bigger ways. I wanna do a few fat ass tracking dives...since I am so good at falling fast. I would like to get a few people together for a biggerway out of the DC-3.. now THAT is always fun.. but I am NOT going front float again.. with 42 people on that sucker and the engines cranked up... its a bitch to hold onto.

wildcard451  (D License)

Dec 7, 2004, 9:58 PM
Post #4 of 4 (276 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] 2004 Dropzone.com Holiday Boogie Questions [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll join you on a fat ass tracking dive.....might actually be able to be there..... Tongue

.....not saying you are a fat ass though Tongue

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)