Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next page Last page  View All

pyke  (D 26387)

Nov 22, 2004, 11:40 AM
Post #1 of 506 (3539 views)
Shortcut
Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 Can't Post

Figured I would start the thread. Possible chance I can't make, but I am just following the example led by Papa Whit.Shocked

I figured I could talk up how wonderful it would be for like 3 weeks, then back out with a week to go!!LaughTongue

Posted on the www.skydivethefarm.com
--------------------------------------------------------
$110 ALL YOU CAN JUMP Holiday Party Boogie

Experienced skydivers can jump all weekend for $110 - No registration fees. Free beer provided at Saturday night party.

Tandems only $99 - all weekend.

-----------------------------------------------------

So, start the list!!

Pyke (?)

(This post was edited by pyke on Nov 22, 2004, 12:43 PM)

kelel01  (A License)

Nov 22, 2004, 11:51 AM
Post #2 of 506 (3528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pyke] Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

Exact dates? Is it actually on Christmas day and the day after?

mgerra28  (D 19108)

Nov 22, 2004, 12:07 PM
Post #3 of 506 (3526 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pyke] Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh go on then. I'll show up if it makes you happy. Only if you promise to lose the hold em tournament again. You know what was fun is more people were wathching than playing. It was like being on ESPN for the night. Especially when Brandy started taking people out. Hey all don't forget Jay and i are planning a Biloxi trip, take all the rednecks money. jump all day at Moss point then. Just be a fun trip with everyone. it will be sometime before xmas. Lets see if greg and hans will come dwon fly you guys down.

Thanatos340  (B 27588)

Nov 22, 2004, 1:01 PM
Post #4 of 506 (3500 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelel01] Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Exact dates? Is it actually on Christmas day and the day after?

It is December 11-12. Come out and Play with us.

marks  (D 22296)

Nov 22, 2004, 4:42 PM
Post #5 of 506 (3468 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Thanatos340] Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

i will be there.. you know it..

maybee we can get heather and brandi to fight naked in a tub full of ky jelly mixed with the glow stick juice!Laugh at night of course. as long as there is NO video then i think we might be able to pulll this off!

jess what about you? you want to make it a 3 way?Shocked

brandihough

Nov 22, 2004, 5:13 PM
Post #6 of 506 (3460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marks] Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

As long as Shimell aka the WOMAN BEATER is not involved I'll do it in christmas helper attire.

mgerra28  (D 19108)

Nov 22, 2004, 5:16 PM
Post #7 of 506 (3460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marks] Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey all bring cash or a present to the xmas boogie. I'm adopting a family for xmas down here. I do it every year. So anything will help. Last year i went to Wal mart and had almost 400 dollars in donations for some poor family. I'm sure they had a good xmas. So don't be cheap. Sacrifice a jump or a hop and pop for someone who needs it. I know all you guys have money!!!SmileSmileSmile

bseriesboosted

Nov 22, 2004, 5:26 PM
Post #8 of 506 (3456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pyke] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Me and nic are there.....

marks  (D 22296)

Nov 22, 2004, 5:40 PM
Post #9 of 506 (3449 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bseriesboosted] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

ok pruitt, now that your graduated from aff.. we are going to start working on your swooping! lolShocked

you will be flying a velocity across the pond in no time... hey you know the farm needs packers.. take some pointers from brandi and pay your way in skydiving through packing. thats how i did it for my first 300 jumps.. then buy a video camera and you can pay for your skydiving by doing video. lol...

we've got plans for you.Tongue

bseriesboosted

Nov 22, 2004, 5:50 PM
Post #10 of 506 (3445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marks] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

ok pruitt, now that your graduated from aff.. we are going to start working on your swooping! lolShocked

you will be flying a velocity across the pond in no time... hey you know the farm needs packers.. take some pointers from brandi and pay your way in skydiving through packing. thats how i did it for my first 300 jumps.. then buy a video camera and you can pay for your skydiving by doing video. lol...

yes sir sorry sir whatever you say sir. sure Ill swoop in about mmmmmm a million jumps from now...
as far as packing goes i will need to learn alot more before i feel comfortable packing for other people

bseriesboosted

Nov 22, 2004, 5:52 PM
Post #11 of 506 (3444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marks] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

sounds like you have lots of plans already. what else are you planning for me.

brandihough

Nov 22, 2004, 6:53 PM
Post #12 of 506 (3432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bseriesboosted] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Damnit you're supposed to cut him off and say me and nic are there because of brandi and heather. hehe And shrek no hotels this weekend just plenty of car time.

bseriesboosted

Nov 22, 2004, 7:12 PM
Post #13 of 506 (3426 views)
Shortcut
Re: [brandihough] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

I shouldnt have to say that im there because of you girls!!

You should know that alreadyWinkWinkWink

edited for shimellSmile

(This post was edited by bseriesboosted on Nov 22, 2004, 7:20 PM)

marks  (D 22296)

Nov 22, 2004, 7:13 PM
Post #14 of 506 (3424 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
I shouldnt have to say that im there because of you guys

you mean girls? lol...

dont worry pruitt i know what you mean! hehehehe...Cool

ok all jokes aside.. you know im messin with your right?... lol... your dedicated, and i can see that... you going to go along ways!

(This post was edited by marks on Nov 22, 2004, 7:14 PM)

FlyingJ  (A License)

Nov 22, 2004, 7:16 PM
Post #15 of 506 (3418 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
your dedicated, and i can see that... you going to go along ways!

And as for showing that dedication Pruitt...maybe you should put some X-box games on your Christmas list this year! You know, get some games that you can trade for more jumps and give us something to play on the rainy days!

bseriesboosted

Nov 22, 2004, 7:21 PM
Post #16 of 506 (3414 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FlyingJ] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Quote:
your dedicated, and i can see that... you going to go along ways!

And as for showing that dedication Pruitt...maybe you should put some X-box games on your Christmas list this year! You know, get some games that you can trade for more jumps and give us something to play on the rainy days!

how about you go your busted ass to walmart and get some WinkWinkWink

marks  (D 22296)

Nov 22, 2004, 7:35 PM
Post #17 of 506 (3405 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
how about you go your busted ass to walmart and get some

he definatly catches on quick!...

bseriesboosted

Nov 22, 2004, 7:41 PM
Post #18 of 506 (3400 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Quote:
how about you go your busted ass to walmart and get some

he definatly catches on quick!...

Whats that supposed to meanSlySly

midnightrider  (A License)

Nov 22, 2004, 10:09 PM
Post #19 of 506 (3386 views)
Shortcut
Re: [brandihough] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Damnit you're supposed to cut him off and say me and nic are there because of brandi and heather. hehe And shrek no hotels this weekend just plenty of car time.

lol...well thanks to shimmel Wink the farm does have some hotties i must say...

the mofo was awesome and i dont think there couldve been a better time to graduate...i cant wait for the holiday boogie!!

nic

bseriesboosted

Nov 22, 2004, 11:19 PM
Post #20 of 506 (3378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [midnightrider] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

lol...well thanks to shimmel Wink the farm does have some hotties i must say...

the mofo was awesome and i dont think there couldve been a better time to graduate...i cant wait for the holiday boogie!!

nic

well nic you are alive I was starting to get worried....

oh yea i like the avatar..

FlyingJ  (A License)

Nov 22, 2004, 11:40 PM
Post #21 of 506 (3376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [midnightrider] Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Damn, what a great picture of you in your avatar. Must have been one hell of a talented photographer that got that shot! WinkWinkWink

Congrats again on finishing AFF this weekend Nic!

goofyjumper  (A 44263)

Nov 23, 2004, 4:25 AM
Post #22 of 506 (3371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mgerra28] Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Oh go on then. I'll show up if it makes you happy. Only if you promise to lose the hold em tournament again. You know what was fun is more people were wathching than playing. It was like being on ESPN for the night. Especially when Brandy started taking people out. Hey all don't forget Jay and i are planning a Biloxi trip, take all the rednecks money. jump all day at Moss point then. Just be a fun trip with everyone. it will be sometime before xmas. Lets see if greg and hans will come dwon fly you guys down.

Yes Yes Jess and I are offering poker lessons for 20 bucks, I teach you everything I know.......lol
how to get lucky...........................Wink

Thanatos340  (B 27588)

Nov 23, 2004, 5:54 AM
Post #23 of 506 (3363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofyjumper] Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Yes Yes Jess and I are offering poker lessons for 20 bucks, I teach you everything I know.......lol
how to get lucky

You and Jess can teach me how to get Lucky anytime!! Wink

In reply to:
Hey all don't forget Jay and i are planning a Biloxi trip, take all the rednecks money. jump all day at Moss point then

Actually Lee, What we should do is just Bank Roll Brandy and Jess and let them play Poker while we hang back at the bar and drink. Put those girls to work!!

brandihough

Nov 23, 2004, 7:20 AM
Post #24 of 506 (3348 views)
Shortcut
Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

Nic your speaking privliges have been revoked. You seem to suffer from chronic foot in the mouth by the ladies standpoint. You're taking great notes from Shimell how to be a fabulous cockblocker. We are not possesions.

pyke  (D 26387)

Nov 23, 2004, 7:47 AM
Post #25 of 506 (3338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Thanatos340] Xmas Boogie @ The Farm [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Actually Lee, What we should do is just Bank Roll Brandy and Jess and let them play Poker while we hang back at the bar and drink. Put those girls to work!!

Damn straight!! Finally - Jay gets it! Let the girls win...that way they'll think what they're doing is "fun" and want to play some more. Then we can just sit back and get sloshed!!

When's this Biloxi trip? If it doesn't cramp my France plans...I'm in. I haven't gambled for real in ages!! Might need to bring a crow-bar if I happen to find the craps table!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)