Forums: Dropzone.com: Error and Bug Reports:
Says I have an undeliverable e-mail that i didn't send??

ACMESkydiver  (B License)

Aug 30, 2004, 9:05 AM
Post #1 of 4 (530 views)
Shortcut
Says I have an undeliverable e-mail that i didn't send?? Quote | Reply

Here's what I got in my e-mail:

Quote:
You sent the message below to an unrecognized group: skydivesnohomish-718@groups.msn.com
To check for the correct e-mail address of a group you belong to:

1. Go to the group's "What's New" page.

2. Click "My E-Mail Settings" under the Tools area on the upper right side of the page.

To learn more about MSN Groups or for further assistance, please see our Help area.
http://help.msn.com/en_us/helpwindow.asp?INI=wcv8.ini&H_APP=MSN+Web+Groups

Thanks,

MSN Groups

Then when i tried to read the message it said it was encoded or some crap like that and wouldn't open??

I belong to that group but didn't send them anything?? And that specific group address I don't recognize? Could someone be using this e-mail addy to send out a virus to my know groups or something?

Sorry I gotta run didn't have time to check the other thread titles to see if this is known...

dragon2  (D 101989)

Aug 31, 2004, 7:39 AM
Post #2 of 4 (506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACMESkydiver] Says I have an undeliverable e-mail that i didn't send?? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Just delete it. Don't open any attachments...

Probably somebody who has your email address in his/her address book has a virus.

I used to get a couple of these every week for a while, can't remember which virus was likely responsible tho... Mydoom or somesuch?

ACMESkydiver  (B License)

Aug 31, 2004, 9:14 AM
Post #3 of 4 (500 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dragon2] Says I have an undeliverable e-mail that i didn't send?? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Okee dokee, thanks!

sunshine  (D License)

Sep 1, 2004, 9:49 AM
Post #4 of 4 (477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACMESkydiver] Says I have an undeliverable e-mail that i didn't send?? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

It's because of all those kinds of messages that i stopped using dzcom email. Frown

Forums : Dropzone.com : Error and Bug Reports

Search for (options)