Forums: Skydiving: Instructors:
The Top Three Reasons You Do Tandems??

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

flipper  (D 11524)

Aug 30, 2004, 8:37 AM
Post #26 of 32 (513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [slotperfect] The Top Three Reasons You Do Tandems?? [In reply to] Can't Post

1.keepin them safe
2.Lots of different people
3.lots of jumps

Zoltan  (D License)

Aug 31, 2004, 4:22 AM
Post #27 of 32 (489 views)
Shortcut
Re: [slotperfect] The Top Three Reasons You Do Tandems?? [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Working with people and introducing them to the sport, building their trust and giving them a lifetime experience is a great thing.
2. Good to be a productive and not only the consumer part of the sport, I love to return something to the community I have received so much from.
3. Tandem skydive is technically interesting and challenging with all the equipment and techniques and I enjoy to learn new things in skydiving

gjhdiver  (D 7731)

Sep 15, 2004, 9:51 AM
Post #28 of 32 (448 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Tandem Instructors (current or former) only please!

1. Money.
2. Money.
3. Money.

DanglesOZQld  (F 623)

Sep 16, 2004, 9:06 AM
Post #29 of 32 (412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [flipper] The Top Three Reasons You Do Tandems?? [In reply to] Can't Post

1) The reaction to their first jump out of a "perfectly good aeroplane"

2) The joy of doing skydiving as a job rather than being stuck in a factory with some fat prick telling you what to do / filling in time sheets.

3) The ability to make a living doing the above

DanglesOZQld  (F 623)

Sep 16, 2004, 9:08 AM
Post #30 of 32 (411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DanglesOZQld] The Top Three Reasons You Do Tandems?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ps- Anyone out there who says for the money is kidding themselves! Most full time jumpers could do a lot better in a normal job. The LIFESTYLE is what we are in it for!

gjhdiver  (D 7731)

Sep 23, 2004, 12:06 PM
Post #31 of 32 (358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DanglesOZQld] The Top Three Reasons You Do Tandems?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Ps- Anyone out there who says for the money is kidding themselves! Most full time jumpers could do a lot better in a normal job. The LIFESTYLE is what we are in it for!

Speak for yourself sparky.

I make about 10K a year from AFF and tandems, and I have a real job too.

I lived the skydiving "lifestyle" 24/7 for 10 years straight. It was exceedingly dull, I'll have you know, interspersed with short bursts of predicatble excitement. It's more fun to actually just have a real life and jump on the weekends these days.

I still get paid to travel the world organizing, and all my gear is sponsored, so I guess I get the best of both worlds.

tqsmile  (D 855)

Sep 23, 2004, 1:45 PM
Post #32 of 32 (352 views)
Shortcut

1) The amount of people i meet
2) I also enjoy the responsability,the fact that each jump is different.
3) Also the change from fear to joy of my studentsLaugh

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Instructors

Search for (options)