Welcome to the BOD Elections Forum

Premier sangiro
Head Honcho
Jun 30, 2004, 4:24 AM
Post #1 of 8 (1385 views)
Shortcut
Welcome to the BOD Elections Forum Can't Post

Heya all,

Welcome to the 2005-2006 USPA BOD elections forum. This is a temporary forum which will be locked and archived once the elections are over.

The purpose of this forum is to provide an equal platform for all candidates to declare their positions and answer questions from USPA members. I hope this will provide and opportunity for people to make a more informed decision about who to vote for.

Although elections are inherently political and almost always confrontational in nature I remind everyone that the forum rules apply to this forum like anywhere else on Dropzone.com.

Let's please keep it civil and constructive.

Onwards! Smile

(This post was edited by sangiro on Jul 1, 2004, 8:11 AM)

bbarnhouse  (D License)
Pixie
Jun 30, 2004, 6:25 AM
Post #2 of 8 (1309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sangiro] Welcome to the BOD Elections Forum [In reply to] Can't Post

HH you is da bomb! Thank for this...let the discussions beginSmile

(This post was edited by bbarnhouse on Jun 30, 2004, 6:28 AM)

WrongWay  (D 27371)

Jun 30, 2004, 7:37 AM
Post #3 of 8 (1275 views)
Shortcut

Nice idea. I dig it. Cool

Shotgun  (D License)

Jul 1, 2004, 8:02 AM
Post #4 of 8 (1161 views)
Shortcut

Wow, this forum is an excellent idea! Thanks once again, sangiro! Smile

kallend  (D 23151)

Jul 26, 2004, 5:56 AM
Post #5 of 8 (1030 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Heya all,

Welcome to the 2005-2006 USPA BOD elections forum. This is a temporary forum which will be locked and archived once the elections are over.

The purpose of this forum is to provide an equal platform for all candidates to declare their positions and answer questions from USPA members. I hope this will provide and opportunity for people to make a more informed decision about who to vote for.

Although elections are inherently political and almost always confrontational in nature I remind everyone that the forum rules apply to this forum like anywhere else on Dropzone.com.

Let's please keep it civil and constructive.

Onwards! Smile

Unfortunately, at this point I don't see a great deal of participation by BOD candidates.

jlmiracle  (D License)

Jul 26, 2004, 7:45 AM
Post #6 of 8 (1025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kallend] Welcome to the BOD Elections Forum [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:

Unfortunately, at this point I don't see a great deal of participation by BOD candidate.

I would guess participation is low because of how the candidates and BOD were treated by some when this was first set up. They answered questions, gave their opinions and a few people decided to turn it into a roast.

J

Premier wmw999  (D 6296)

Jul 26, 2004, 8:11 AM
Post #7 of 8 (1023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jlmiracle] Welcome to the BOD Elections Forum [In reply to] Can't Post

I'd have to agree with that. It's one thing to question, but sometimes it gets a little ugly.

Don't type what you wouldn't be willing to ask face-to-face without having built a context of pleasantries for a few minutes. Not everyone has the thick skin of a rhinoceros, and not everyone should.

And I do see some participation -- Djan, Jan, Todd, Mike, and Gary are all here. I'm sure I've missed some, but they've all been in here regularly.

Wendy W.
Edited to add Djan -- she's absolutively right!

(This post was edited by wmw999 on Jul 26, 2004, 4:08 PM)

mustard  (D 14580)

Jul 26, 2004, 3:46 PM
Post #8 of 8 (1008 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wmw999] Welcome to the BOD Elections Forum [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
And I do see some participation -- Jan, Todd, Mike, and Gary are all here. I'm sure I've missed some, but they've all been in here regularly.

Me too! I was the *first* to answer and it seems I've been forgotten because I was too quick. If anyone has any questions for me, I'm here (tonight only), on my way to Lost Prairie in the morning!

Forums : Archive : 2005-2006 USPA BOD Elections

Search for (options)