Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
!!!!!!GOOD TIMES BOOGIE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!

alanab

Jun 14, 2004, 1:05 PM
Post #1 of 12 (1448 views)
Shortcut
!!!!!!GOOD TIMES BOOGIE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!! Can't Post

i'm going june 25-27th
who's gonna be there? its gonna be a shitload of fun! i've never been to this dz or this boogie but i have heard only good things about it! PLUS.... hot jimmy is gonna be freefly organizing there AND he owes me a jump!

i got this from cleveland parachutes website:

Quote:
JUMPRUN.COM'S GOODTIME BOOGIE V
June 23 - 27, 2004
(5 DAYS OF SKYDIVING & FUN)
"BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER !!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - CASA AIRCRAFT From Carolina Sky Sports

Tail Gate Aircraft !!

( CARRYING 30 SKYDIVERS PER LIFT.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - GRAND CARAVAN From Sky's The Limit in New Jersey

( CARRYING 17 SKYDIVERS PER LIFT.)

**News Bulletin**

On June 9th, 2004 we received a fax from Freefall Adventures Canceling the Helicopter. We're deeply disappointed.

1 - HELICOPTER From Cross Keys

www.jumpthechopper.com

Cost: $49.00/jump or ride from 5,000'

Carries a total of 4 which you can hang off the strut !!

Jimmy tranter, from deland florida,

Will be one of our freeflying organizers !!

Industry Venders, World Class Coaches and Organizers for freeflying & RW, Hot Air Balloons, Bands and Great Parties!

Reservations for the Hot Air Balloon Jumps or Rides, contact directly to: Russell's Balloon Adventures at (800) 861-9824. Their website is: www.russellsballoonadventures.com

http://www.clevelandparachute.com/events.html

(This post was edited by alanab on Jun 14, 2004, 1:28 PM)

sunshine  (D License)

Jun 14, 2004, 1:06 PM
Post #2 of 12 (1443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alanab] good times boogie in cleveland [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't corrupt the Amish boys.

alanab

Jun 14, 2004, 1:58 PM
Post #3 of 12 (1421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alanab] !!!!!!GOOD TIMES BOOGIE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

see here liz!

cloud_monkey  (D License)

Jun 14, 2004, 2:03 PM
Post #4 of 12 (1415 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alanab] !!!!!!GOOD TIMES BOOGIE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cleveland Parachute Center is a great DZ. I used to jump out there when I lived in Cleveland about 8 years ago - The DZ is in the middle of Amish country - it's just a great place to jump. Have fun-

Peace,
Z

weegegirl  (D License)

Jun 14, 2004, 2:05 PM
Post #5 of 12 (1414 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
see here liz!

awe dude, that rocks! Smile but... Frown... that's the weekend of the canopy course i'm taking. oh, well. you are going to have sooooo much fun!! and i want to see tons of incriminating pictures!!! Laugh

alanab

Jun 14, 2004, 4:36 PM
Post #6 of 12 (1390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weegegirl] !!!!!!GOOD TIMES BOOGIE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

bump

man, is noone really going to this sweet ass boogie?

BGill  (D 28834)

Jun 14, 2004, 5:16 PM
Post #7 of 12 (1380 views)
Shortcut

haha, alana's thread got moved out of the bonfire!! clearly she's not cool enough to hang out at the bonfire anymoreTongueWink

buckleme  (D 27806)

Jun 14, 2004, 6:02 PM
Post #8 of 12 (1372 views)
Shortcut

There will be a group from richmond there. I have gone that past couple of years and always have a good time!! haha! That is where I was reborn into the Rodriguez Brothers and the onlookers sang 'God Bless America' as I danced on the table. Wow, what memories! Cant wait for this years event! I'll be there Thursday night!

skipro101  (A License)

Jun 17, 2004, 2:16 PM
Post #9 of 12 (1335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buckleme] !!!!!!GOOD TIMES BOOGIE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Im going!

yay thats 6 so far. We're ganna need crowd control.Tongue

(This post was edited by skipro101 on Jun 17, 2004, 2:17 PM)

rocketdog  (B License)

Jun 22, 2004, 1:08 PM
Post #10 of 12 (1316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skipro101] !!!!!!GOOD TIMES BOOGIE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i will be there Friday morning/early afternoon to cheer Mary into binge drinking.... oh & to skydive

*BRING IT*

~hollywood

DaGimp  (D 26522)

Jun 22, 2004, 2:03 PM
Post #11 of 12 (1310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rocketdog] !!!!!!GOOD TIMES BOOGIE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i have been there once....while visiting my family....it is in the middle of no where.....grass runway when i was there too...surounded by corn fields and Amish people. i had fun though when i was there

vid666  (A 40877)

Jun 23, 2004, 11:00 PM
Post #12 of 12 (1289 views)
Shortcut

Was there today. Only made it on the sunset load. Probably will be there Thru and Fri evenings as well as whole Fri....

Cool

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)