Forums: Community: Skydivers with Disabilities:
so.. just wondering if any deafies are goin to WFFC

TribalTalon  (A 44635)

May 24, 2004, 1:38 PM
Post #1 of 6 (979 views)
Shortcut
so.. just wondering if any deafies are goin to WFFC Can't Post

i'll be there the entire time, i'm actually going with FlyAngel2 a month before or so to chicago, and then when WFFC starts i'll be staying there for the entire time. I'm hoping to have about 200 or so jumps by then and able to do more formation stuff head down and in my sit. Maybe we can get some hybrid/freefly record formations going. Smile

mx767

May 24, 2004, 3:08 PM
Post #2 of 6 (969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TribalTalon] so.. just wondering if any deafies are goin to WFFC [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll be there at WFFC. I'm there every year / deaf / amputee jumper

Mike Boland

jkwskydive  (D License)

May 24, 2004, 8:20 PM
Post #3 of 6 (953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TribalTalon] so.. just wondering if any deafies are goin to WFFC [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,
I wish I could come...but I have 1 or 2 trips per month for big ways over the country...

flyangel2

May 24, 2004, 8:59 PM
Post #4 of 6 (948 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
i'll be there the entire time, i'm actually going with FlyAngel2 a month before or so to chicago, and then when WFFC starts i'll be staying there for the entire time.

Smile Oh goodie, this is a done deal then. Just take that implant out when I turn up the van's radio with chick music on it. I don't want to hear you complain about my taste in music or my singing along with it.

TribalTalon  (A 44635)

May 25, 2004, 3:08 PM
Post #5 of 6 (928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [flyangel2] so.. just wondering if any deafies are goin to WFFC [In reply to] Can't Post

oh lord. lol thanks for the warning in advance. CrazyLaugh

flyangel2

May 25, 2004, 10:10 PM
Post #6 of 6 (918 views)
Shortcut

No whinning, I warned you Devil

Forums : Community : Skydivers with Disabilities

Search for (options)