Forums: Dropzone.com: Error and Bug Reports:
donations

Misslmperfect

Mar 31, 2004, 1:52 PM
Post #1 of 7 (689 views)
Shortcut
donations Quote | Reply

ive been trying to make a donation to the site for like 3 weeks and in the beginning i got a 'cannot display' screen, but the last few days im getting a pink error screen. more than likely its just me, but this is the ONLY page i cant open. it doesnt give me that screen until i hit the 'submit' button. have yall heard of this problem with anyone else? Unsure CrazySmile thanks

mel

Premier sangiro
Head Honcho
Apr 1, 2004, 3:24 AM
Post #2 of 7 (610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Misslmperfect] donations [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Not sure what's causing this. From my side I've recieved quite a few donations over the last couple of days so it seems to be working. Smile

Can you paste a link to the page you are trying to go to? Where are you following the donatiions link from? (i.e. on which page is the link that you're clicking on to get there.)

Misslmperfect

Apr 1, 2004, 9:13 AM
Post #3 of 7 (586 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sangiro] donations [In reply to] Quote | Reply

im following the link on the homepage underneath the 'power search'. not the paypal option, the icon with the visa/mastercard logos. the error screen link im getting is http://www.dropzone.com/...payments_error.shtml its just a pink screen with the word error on it, and the URL underneath. when i try to refresh i get a timeout error. like i said, its been nearly a month ive been trying to do this...it has to be an issue on my end, especially if other people are able to use the function. time to wipe out my harddrive i think....too many problems lol. its comin' HH, i promise Smile

Glipazide  (Student)

Apr 1, 2004, 11:38 AM
Post #4 of 7 (555 views)
Shortcut

Dunno whats causing yours to do that. Could be a firewall, or your IE settings..

Try this https://www.dropzone.com/forms/donations.shtml

Good Luck Wink

AndyMan  (D 25698)

Apr 1, 2004, 1:01 PM
Post #5 of 7 (528 views)
Shortcut

Pink is odd. Sound like spyware to me. Do you ever run a anti-spyware program?

Also, why not post a screenshot?

_Am

Misslmperfect

Apr 1, 2004, 9:45 PM
Post #6 of 7 (491 views)
Shortcut

got it....must've been user error Tongue..thanks for the help though ya'll Smile

testuser

Apr 6, 2004, 12:35 PM
Post #7 of 7 (418 views)
Shortcut

Testing

Forums : Dropzone.com : Error and Bug Reports

Search for (options)