Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

 

First page Previous page 1 ... 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 2227 Next page Last page  View All

georger

Jun 13, 2014, 2:04 PM
Post #53626 of 55652 (12474 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Quote:
'Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?'

Well, I gave you what I consider honest and realistic answers. You come back with the lyrics to Over The Rainbow.

I gave you better, and more well-thought-out answers than you deserve. It's obvious you haven't the slightest clue how to handle that. Your agenda is based on hate, and has little to do, if anything, regarding Kenny Christiansen or even Cooper for that matter. With you, it's a 'Blevins' thing. Always.

Blevins you ARE over the rainbow!

Your claims about KC are over the rainbow.

Your claims about Cooper are over the rainbow!

Your claims about everything are over the rainbow.

Mine is a polite way of telling you "you are full of shit".


(This post was edited by georger on Jun 13, 2014, 2:13 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 2:29 PM
Post #53627 of 55652 (12453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
Quote:
'Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?'

Well, I gave you what I consider honest and realistic answers. You come back with the lyrics to Over The Rainbow.

I gave you better, and more well-thought-out answers than you deserve. It's obvious you haven't the slightest clue how to handle that. Your agenda is based on hate, and has little to do, if anything, regarding Kenny Christiansen or even Cooper for that matter. With you, it's a 'Blevins' thing. Always.

Blevins you ARE over the rainbow!

Your claims about KC are over the rainbow.

Your claims about Cooper are over the rainbow!

Your claims about everything are over the rainbow.

Mine is a polite way of telling you "you are full of shit".

Now I get it. It's a blanket rejection of everything.

Come on, you don't have to sugar-coat it for me. Give it to me straight. Smile


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 2:45 PM)


georger

Jun 13, 2014, 3:00 PM
Post #53628 of 55652 (12418 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
Quote:
'Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?'

Well, I gave you what I consider honest and realistic answers. You come back with the lyrics to Over The Rainbow.

I gave you better, and more well-thought-out answers than you deserve. It's obvious you haven't the slightest clue how to handle that. Your agenda is based on hate, and has little to do, if anything, regarding Kenny Christiansen or even Cooper for that matter. With you, it's a 'Blevins' thing. Always.

Blevins you ARE over the rainbow!

Your claims about KC are over the rainbow.

Your claims about Cooper are over the rainbow!

Your claims about everything are over the rainbow.

Mine is a polite way of telling you "you are full of shit".

Now I get it. It's a blanket rejection of everything.

Come on, you don't have to sugar-coat it for me. Give it to me straight. Smile

This is supposedly a forum for discussing DB Cooper - the case,
the event, etc.

The minute it became personal it failed.

Git it?


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 3:10 PM
Post #53629 of 55652 (12414 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
'This is supposedly a forum for discussing DB Cooper - the case, the event, etc.

The minute it became personal it failed.

Git it?'

Became personal? Well, I would say YOU have a great deal to do with that concept.

Just for laughs, let's look at some of the subject headers YOU'VE created just over the last few pages or so. If I went further back, it would be a much longer list...Crazy

Quote:
Blevins Lies
Blevins Smut/Lies HE KEEPS POSTING HERE!
The Blevins Republic of Amnesia!
The Blevins Fiasco!
Blevims Stating even more lies
Blevins still stuck on 3 BUNDOLAS AGAIN - BLEVINS!!!

You were saying again? Something about 'personal'?


ParrotheadVol

Jun 13, 2014, 3:46 PM
Post #53630 of 55652 (12406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Robert, the pdf still says that KC paid cash for his house. That is not a "minor" point.


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 4:41 PM
Post #53631 of 55652 (12390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ParrotheadVol] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

ParrotheadVol wrote:
Robert, the pdf still says that KC paid cash for his house. That is not a "minor" point.

Some was cash. Some was financed. No more updates on the book or the PDF until August 9th. I've said that a few times now. Buying the house, whether he put several thousand down and financed the balance, or whether he paid full cash does NOT make him the hijacker. So it is NOT a major point. There are many ways he could have obtained the money, although my bet is he got it from NWA.

You want a major point? How about you ask Bernie Geestman why he told Decoded Kenny could be Cooper when he knew perfectly well where Kenny was the entire week.

When the Decoded cast asked Bernie (according to Pete Berg, Buddy Levy, and Scott Rolle) where Bernie was that week, he refused to answer. See...now there's a major point.

It was never completely about the money, although the money is evidence to a degree. It's about the pictures, the lies by Geestman, and the testimony of people I generally consider reliable witnesses.

I wouldn't worry. I can almost guarantee that after August 9th, someone is going to get to the bottom of the whole Kenny thing once and for all. I am certain of it. Smile

I'm going to tell you something else here. It's too bad Helen Jones was so frightened of Geestman and wouldn't go on the show. They wanted her to, and they almost got her to agree. Almost. Too bad. She would have torn Geestman's BS to shreds.

He agreed to appear on the show because Marisa Kagan at History Channel busted his lies and caught him witness-tampering his own sister. He drives down to do damage control. Except for a couple of slip-ups, ('I was there when Kenny died' [not true] and 'Yes, he could be the guy, he (KC) looks just like him') he did a fair job. But when you look back now on what two of the cast members and some of the crew are saying, they do believe he was involved and wasn't being truthful.

When it comes down to it, the only two people who know the truth on Kenny are Bernie and Margie Geestman. That was three and a half years ago. If you look at the situation today, you see this: Margie sells off her ranch and tells everyone not to say where she's going. Bernie's family, even though they must know they could stop Blast and everything else with a letter...not a peep. Meanwhile, Bernie's sister (it's a large family) believes that Bernie was involved in the hijacking with Christiansen. You couldn't convince them otherwise if you tried. I had little to do with this. They saw Decoded. They saw Bernie ON Decoded. They knew Christiansen, at least some of them. They've seen the book, and yes...the PDF. They started putting two and two together. As I said, it's a Family Affair sort of thing. People aren't as stupid as you might think. They compared notes. Later, they called me up a few times. I've heard people say here that it's impossible for people in the Puget Sound area to remember what they were doing on November 24, 1971. You would be surprised how an event like that, where all the TV stations covered it for hours and practically everyone stopped what they were doing...leave lasting impressions.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 4:59 PM)


skyjack71

Jun 13, 2014, 5:35 PM
Post #53632 of 55652 (12369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ParrotheadVol] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Why is DO ANY OF you guys come to this thread? The other thread is NOT open to public viewing & they DISALLOWED the very reasons this thread became the place to go.....

How many of you know the history behind this thread?

Jo started another thread in the DZ searching for information about Cooper & the man she knew as Duane Weber for 18 yrs. The very thing that is going on now in this thread got that thread SHUT DOWN quickly. Quibbling & treating the thread like a BLOG.

QUADE created this thread & with an open discussion....in HISTORY & TRIVIA as Jo Weber requested. Conditions were stated.

The repetitions & advertisments & complaining resulted in major quibbling & with counter productive post such as the ones Georger makes about Blevins.

The thread has become a play ground for writers,...not for information.

The guys researching the Drop Zone for Cooper - couldn't even talk to each other due to all the quibbling...and off subject postings tooting a book or treating this thread like it was a BLOG used to abuse and demean.

With REPEATED warnings BLEVINS did not STOP the FREE advertising he was getting. NO ONE wants to explore a subject with WRITERS stirring the Pot....and an ulikely subject.

NEW posters won't come to the DZ thread because they do NOT want to be connected to all the false info. Some came here to PLAY GAMES - well I have caught most of the GAME players & stopped them. Bruce and Blevin could care less about the truth - all they wanted was a story & a book.

The other alternative to this thread is a BLOG that allows attorneys, writers & others to attack other posters. Those who are currently posting on that BLOG come here to complain. This gives RISE as to the QUESTION - WHY they come back to this thread at all?

Reasons:

The other thread is difficult to navigate....or they just want to get this thread shut down.

Are they just guys who want to talk about Cooper? OR are they decoys to keep the truths out of the public eye - in other words a distraction and /or decoy or are they REALLY the jerks they present themselves to be in this thread....?

The other thread does not provide the traffic the DZ does.

The other thread alllows certain conducts NOT tolerated in the DZ.

Why do they hit on Blevins and throw Jo in the trash heap with him

Jo is not selling a book or writing a book nor is she using the thread to make others look badly.

Jo does not come to this thread to poke at others..but, I have been quilty of joining the gang activities when I felt they were correct in their reasoning....that is the REPEATED postings by BLEVINS to PROMOTE his book...

Blevins IS NOT using this thread for research - that was why he came to the DZ in the first place. His book was full of errors and impossiblities - and we willingly joined in to help him with the facts.

Instead we created an over-zealous ego monster. The same thing happened with Bruce Smith.
They were so CAUGHT up in their own projections & writings - they forgot to look at WHAT was REALLY HAPPENING!

They like Georger do NOT care if this case is ever solved....each for their own reasons
.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jun 13, 2014, 6:13 PM)


skyjack71

Jun 13, 2014, 6:42 PM
Post #53633 of 55652 (12353 views)
Shortcut
Blevins ARE U that DENSE! [In reply to] Can't Post

 
WHAT do you NOT understand about "NO MORE DEFENDING YOUR BOOK OR USING THE DZ OR WE KNOW YOUR BOOK BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS....SURELY you are NOT that DENSE!

I am not being kind, but you need to take a LONG look at your reasons for being on this thread. HOW many time have you claimed U were leaving? HAVE you counted them?

The more you post the farther you have to FALL....I don't need to read you book - I have heard it till I am SICK of it...why woulf I want to buy the book?

U will come back with MORE promo! IT is time to STOP! Please JUST Stop and hope it is NOT too late for someone who knows something to fess up.

I get LOTS of PM's from individuals who WILL not post here because of you Blevins. YOU, Blevins DESTORYED the purpose of the DZ thread - that purpose was to leave a gate open for anyone who had information to share and was afraid to contact the FBI.

Until U came in with your KENNY stuff I was getting leads - now they have dieing off and my purpose in staying here will cease.. as the case is 43 yrs old & anyone with any new information would around their 90's.

I believe if I HEAR or READ one more word about Kenny that I will scream at the top of my lungs!
NO ONE with anything new to OFFER would take the time to read thru all of this....the DZ in an information DEAD ZONE NOW...all because of you Blevins and those like you.

The likely hood of finding anyone with any direct information now MAY NOT exist. Cooper would be almost almost 90 yrs old & have no or little computer experience!

You have contaminated & compromised the Real Cooper story so badly the truths WILL never be known.

Everyone is SICK of your Story and they are SICK of MY story & I am sick of fighting the BATTLE!

Bluntly You and others actually make me feel like I need to find a bucket. It is SICK what you and others have done to the REAL story of Cooper.

I will swear before the law of the land and the Creator, the things Duane L. Weber told me have been repeated to the best of my knowledge & some interpretation was required along with 18 yrs of my life.

When I made sense of it ALL there WAS no one there to hear the truths as they really happened. I just this moment realized the dilema that Gunther must have felt even after he wrote his book. Why he wrote that last letter to me.

Like a cat chasing its tail! He is never going to catch it!


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jun 13, 2014, 6:53 PM)


mrshutter45

Jun 13, 2014, 7:56 PM
Post #53634 of 55652 (12334 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

"Why is DO ANY OF you guys come to this thread? The other thread is NOT open to public viewing & they DISALLOWED the very reasons this thread became the place to go....."

Jo, that is absolutely false. there is nothing stopping the public from viewing that forum, zero. the proxy block has been off for some time now. the site has a .com, along with Googlebots, bingbots etc. constantly crawling the site. there is a proxy blocker on the registration. lots of spambots try and access the sites just like this one. Facts seem to always be an issue here, or the lack of them. try and get the facts straight before you try and claim something. how many times have you said you can't access the site, and turn around stating you can. seems to be more human error than anything. your browser is out of date. this costs is zero to upgrade. if you are having issues with that, it's the dial up. Cooper doesn't seem to exist here. I don't run this site. I don't know what to tell you, but I think the problems are obvious......

If you are trying to register again, that's not going to work because you are already registered. I didn't reset your password because the next day you said you could see the forum. you guys really need to give this Public BS a break.

For the record. you posted on the forum once. I told you I had to discuss it with Bruce. he was very strong in your removal. some others posted and agreed. if you and Bruce can settle your differences, perhaps things will change. I offered you a separate section months ago, nothing was said. I can't do anything more Jo. this was the same time Bruce was put on vacation from here. tempers were still flaring, I wasn't about to let you and him continue battling on the new site. I don't think you guys will ever cease fire. I think I've been rather fair with you Jo. I've sent you parts of the thread when you couldn't figure things out, or couldn't see it. I stopped anyone from saying things out of line. I've discussed things with you many times through emails, on and off subject. If I lived close enough to you, I would have fixed all your computer problems, and charged zip. that's what kind of a guy I am Jo. regardless of what people try and make out of me! speaking of emails. my father died last November, so I doubt I'm who you thought I might be. I never answered that one. I'm just an average Joe, Jo! a guy who thought the case was interesting and dove into it. I found out that it's not that easy, so I made my own site. now you and Blevins want to continue to bash it by claiming things that are not true. the site is not closed to the public. it never was. it was on a free server that doesn't get pickup by Google. it was placed there as a test to see if enough interest was there. unfortunately the site was filling up quickly. I had no choice but to pay the money and get the domain earlier than expected. so, scream all you want about censorship. it total BS. the blocker was put there for two reason, first it was because of Blevins. soon after when I took it down periodically, spammers would attack. so it went back up until I found a better block, as mentioned many times.

End Message.....


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 9:57 PM
Post #53635 of 55652 (12294 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
'so, scream all you want about censorship. it total BS. the blocker was put there for two reason, first it was because of Blevins. soon after when I took it down periodically, spammers would attack. so it went back up until I found a better block, as mentioned many times...'

Yeah...well that's because I caught somebody on your 'approved list' feeding your other 'approved list posters' a load of hogwash. Then you not only installed the blockers, but went so far as to ban my IP address so I couldn't see any more of the lies being posted and take screenshots for evidence. Yep. That's what I call transparency all right.

Funny how you would actually take advice from a guy (Bruce Smith) who was vacationed out of Dropzone for posting sexually harrassing remarks. Yeah. That shows REAL honesty and sincerity in your selection and decision-making process. Crazy

Besides, I can check out your site anytime I wish via Greg the Techie Guy. I haven't done it for a while though. I was mainly concerned with the Cook BS, and when you made that right, I no longer have a problem. That's why I removed all negative references from the AB site about you. I just wish you'd stop coming by here and touting it as 'fair' or 'the place to go' because that's a load. It's nothing more than a convention. With some George Orwell tossed in. But believe it or not, I hope you guys work through that and come up with something positive on the case.

Here's a surprise for you. I've finished the Final Report on Kenny Christiansen. It's expanded from 29 pages to more than fifty pages. Bet you'd like to see it. (Not that you'd actually ADMIT that, LOL) Not a chance. You can wait until August 9 like everyone else. Your site can't be trusted, and I don't feel like having Greg waste his time monitoring comments there about its content, especially before the theater event. So I'll wait until after that is over and then release it at AB. Then if anyone wants to whine about it, or make more insulting comments, they can do it then.

Your guys over there trying to move the flight path to explain the Tina Bar money? You might want to re-evaluate that theory. Unless you believe the co-pilot on 305 doesn't know what he's talking about. Details at 9. (August 9) Wink

My recommendation goes to Dropzone for public discussions on the Cooper case.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 10:33 PM)


skyjack71

Jun 13, 2014, 11:17 PM
Post #53636 of 55652 (12551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

 


Jo Stated:
"Why is DO ANY OF you guys come to this thread? The other thread is NOT open to public viewing & they DISALLOWED the very reasons this thread became the place to go....."


Mrshutter45 replied:
Jo, that is absolutely false. there is nothing stopping the public from viewing that forum, zero. the proxy block has been off for some time now.

Unimpressed
JO Exclaims - You Shutter assured me NO one would see the things Cook wrote. I had the package ready to go to WA when you told me that - NOW the world can see the horrible thing he said & the results have caused me damage.

Since you cannot erase the horrible things Cook stated in a place my grandchilden can go to I have done what I have to do. What Cook wrote was slanderous & demeaning.

Even WORSE:
Did you know a medical test was DENIED due to what Cook Wrote in a public thread.

Now I have to go thru the entire procedure to see another specialist to reschedule it in another county in another facility. Medicare is paying heavily for this....and so is my transportation.

As for the computer - Chrome Brower will not work with my version of Windows XP & there is a liimit. I can get to the DZ, but NOT to my acct. Has something to do with the arrangements between Chrome & AOL.

After all of the expenses I incurred due to Cook - I had to spend that money on other things. Window XP will not allow me to use AOL. on the brower chrome. So I have to have Windows 8...plus way more machine than I need. As it stands right NOW AOL has me hostage & I cannot even change my passwords or my account.change my payment plan or anything...I can get. Forget doing searches or communicating with aol. I used $60 dollars of cell minutes (My whole yrs Quota in 4 wks dealing with AOL Unsure still have the same problem).

I do not remember the sceen name or the password I resgister under in your site. I sent you an email regarding this before & without windows XP functioning with Chrome - probable be the same problem I am having with AOL.

What you are understanding about the situtation with Bruce is not as it really was. The moment Bruce had the right to post he came in & started in on the same old thing & he got pretty out of line. I then yanked his ear - the rest was the monitor or someone making a complaint....I did NOT complain to the monitor. I replied and that was the end of it for me - actually my reply was very much in line with the behavior and suggestive remarks made.

If the conditions are that I be subjective to the harassment & inappropriate postings made by Bruce - NO WAY! He doesn't just ask he demands & he makes who ever he is talking to (especially femals sound sleazy for lack of a better world}....Remember how he wrote about Tina and her brother-in-law. If Brucie doesn't get his way the pulls a tantrum!

I will leave you with one question.
Why doesn't Bruce go back to N.Y. to live?

Yes, you have kept me up - to - date, but as of recent I have not checked it out...because of the browser. I was able to get in briefly the other day & the changes were minor. I skimmed the part I like about the flight path to got an update & checked another & shrugged my should & went about my business.

NO one can be nice to Bruce for very long! If you read back you will find he started it EVERY time. Unimpressed

Yes, You have been fair with me - I told you I did NOT want to post, but I needed to be able to read ...I haven't asked to post there since I signed up. I do no t remember under what tag I signed up or my password..have not even tried.what tag I used and then the passwords so I HAVE NOT even tried.

I remember when your father died and I did ask if your father was an attorney in the area at one time. You told me we was not.

LaughSlyI got a chuckle out of that last part about diving into the case because it was interesting. Do you not test the depths before you jump from theSmile cliffs or another high place?

You must like swimming in shark infested waters! Smile

Do not recall bashing you, but maybe I do not always call stating things the way they are as bashing.

My not posting there was a mutual agreement as it would not have been a good thing for you or for me. If I did NOT have a voice in this thread - I would have then felt shut out...as it stands there are certain individuals I can live without.

My major complaint right now is certain posters who seem to be coming here to agitate ONLY & not for the benefit of the thread or any other cause than to shut this thread down. YOU know those I refer to.

Posting in both threads is find as long as they are respectful & not trying to pit one thread against the other the way Georger does.

Georger comes here to AGITATE.
He is worse than a malfunctioning washing machine.... Then Blevins starts in on his never ending repetitious posting in reply. In the other site he behaves himself.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jun 13, 2014, 11:56 PM)


mrshutter45

Jun 13, 2014, 11:20 PM
Post #53637 of 55652 (12550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Robert, everyone has a ban capability. this site does the exact samething. I don't care what you caught. it's a forum where people talk. BS is said on here all the time. I don't believe anything was said about you until you popped on. you were blocked for repeated returns. Quade blocks IP's here as well. that's different right? it start as usual, the second you came through the door. and like a broken record you whine about it. how many people have asked for the thread to be shut down!

You have incorrect data on a form to the public, regardless of how critical you think it is, or isn't. that is misleading. Carolyn is a liar as you like to put things. she claims Kenny bought the house for cash. that's a LIE. she also lied about her husbands criminal record. another lie. she's not credible (what a shock)

What document do you think you have that reads "paid $10"? more misleading information.

theories are looked at Robert, that's how things are done. we don't take the word of someone and run with it to the bank! just because someone speaks about a certain part of the crime, or even flight path does not mean it's being changed. you are misleading again in what you are reporting. who has agreed to this path? me, Georger, Hominid. speak up! you always tell half the story Robert! it's called a discussion. we don't spend pages arguing about things. differences occur just as they do anywhere you go on the planet. nobody, I repeat, nobody has moved the path. Robert99 has a theory. he also has the right to explain it.

here is another lie of yours......remember you keep claiming your not trying to discredit the forum? "My recommendation goes to Dropzone for public discussions on the Cooper case." or perhaps the lies you told on your website that quickly vanished about my forum? you know, the ones you thought were not lies?

I'd rather hear what Robert99 has to say instead of listening to you over and over talk about a guy too short to be Cooper, to bald to be Cooper. Verified by Tina stating she had to look up at Cooper. did you talk to Rat about that? or shouldn't you be whining the FBI has censored you and Kenneth Christensen because they refuse to put your little family in different rooms to find out if Kenny was Cooper.

I just checked. you were BANNED on March 5, 2014. the thread where Cook talks about you was started March 13th his first comment was March 17th. if there was an "approved list" you would see that at registration. I don't have that option on. Quade seems to have changed his rules as well, because now he also blocks IP's. careful who you are slamming with this. why do you censor your video's on You Tube? you don't allow the public to respond publicly to them. you didn't even use the waiting for approval option on You Tube. you plain shut out the public from responding. your answer, to keep Cooper nuts out? similar to what I did to you? how do you say it "double standard"

You just can't accept the fact of being perma banned. so, you constantly whine about the forum. you still haven't proven Cook wrong, so stop whining about it. same thing he was doing, a bunch of talk, and no action. I asked him for proof as well.


mrshutter45

Jun 13, 2014, 11:56 PM
Post #53638 of 55652 (12543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

JO Exclaims - You Shutter assured me NO one would see the things Cook worth.

Jo, why would I say that? I'm sure I said something like nobody will read it, or believe it. something to that affect.

Even WORSE:
Did you know a medical test was DENIED due to what Cook Wrote in a public thread.

are you trying to tell me that medical attention was refused due to someone stating something online. I don't believe that for a second Jo. what grounds could possibly be used for this action?

Jo, horrible things have been said about you on this thread as well, but you have dished out a fair share yourself. a lot of us are guilty of that. I never claimed to be immune to it either. you guys are trying really hard to put a halo over this thread. look back oh, 75 pages. how many stay on track, and are Cooper related? over 2,000 pages. how many are worthy of reading? I could easily use Roberts tactics and say, the thread was locked down once because of so much anger and hatred going on. I can't recommend this site. they trash talk all the time, call each other liars. it's a hateful site. DB Cooper is rarely spoken about. they even kicked a Federal agent off the thread. Snowmman was banned, he has a high IQ, but they quickly censored him. he's important to the case but can't post because of the censorship going on over there. it's pathetic. would I post something like that? nope. I don't post any of this crap. it's not worth repeating anywhere. sadly I don't see anything remotely going on with discussing Cooper. until some changes are put in place, it will remain the way it is. 377 has tries to jump in a toss a few things around, but it quickly gets drowned out. it's sad. it really is. then once things start to move, Knoss pops in and locks the thread up with his lies. nobody removes those either!


skyjack71

Jun 14, 2014, 12:16 AM
Post #53639 of 55652 (12529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

mrshutter45 wrote:
. We don't spend pages arguing about things. Differences occur just as they do anywhere you go on the planet. nobody, I repeat, nobody has moved the path. Robert99 has a theory. he also has the right to explain it.

I'd rather hear what Robert99 has to say instead of listening to you over and over talk about a guy too short to be Cooper, to bald to be Cooper. Verified by Tina stating she had to look up at Cooper. did you talk to Rat about that? or shouldn't you be whining the FBI has censored you and Kenneth Christensen because they refuse to put your little family in different rooms to find out if Kenny was Cooper. " to them. you didn't even use the waiting for approval option on You Tube. you plain shut out the public from responding. your answer, to keep Cooper nuts out? similar to what I did to you? how do you say it "double standard".

Ditto that - but, I will say that I have more faith in Homid than I do Robt99.

Homid is Flexible, but Robt is very opinionated. Sluggo and Robt 99 seem to be cut from the same cloth...extremely resilient but unbendable. I don't care what your IQ is - not everyone is entirely right.

Smart, but not flexible - it take imagination to be flexible and those are the creative individuals who move forward and invent thing.

Homid has the intellect that venture to play with the research. Robt 99 is a by the book guy...in otherwords if it is in black and & white - is can't be red all over. I did NOT mispell read.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jun 14, 2014, 12:26 AM)


skyjack71

Jun 14, 2014, 12:50 AM
Post #53640 of 55652 (12514 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkWay over the line Shutter!

You do know what is going on in the state of FL right now? Then do NOT play dumb about medical Drs. opting out if a search pulls anything negative about a patient.

The same way they catch men solicting young girls on the internet.

We have all complained about Blevins TACTICS - even I do not understand how he keeps slipping under the electrical wires. Then there are those who think the DZ is too lenient with me...but, I just do not lie & try not to be repetitive....after all these yrs what has not been said other than a declaration by the FBI that "CASE SOLVED".

Ckret got himself kicked off. GO back and READ all of his postings. Maybe there is something you do not know or did NOT catch - you think!

Snowmman - that one I know well. He was loading too much too fast for the Thread to accomodate his research...You would have the same problem if he was there . He would post pages & not just the parts necessary to get the point over - I think it was all about space at that time - BUT what I know about computers you can put on a PIN point.

The LOSS of Snowmman was really felt by all - the things he did for me I will never forget. I was just looking at something tonight he sent - and still do not know how he got that info. The info I thought was important was DISSED by the posters. Some pictures and some article about the CO's and Nam.
Strange I was just reviewing those photos tonight...if they are not Weber they are his 20 some yr old double and the other man was Horan.

Why no one could see it but me - I will never know - but yrs later I look at those pictures and see what I saw when Snowmman posted them - I see Duane Weber.

Perhaps Snowmman was an insider and maybe he was letting others know about secrets they should have known about - maybe he was trying to expose things that should have been exposed YRS ago.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jun 14, 2014, 12:56 AM)


carderplanet36V

Jun 14, 2014, 1:04 AM
Post #53641 of 55652 (12498 views)
Shortcut
do not answer [In reply to] Can't Post

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAquxbjPelif+G8ggXGmLz
dgS64v/O3hVMT/Jr731k+nLv2yCDSrkBDi67eB93c2qei/guY7xsE3DE7xFqOKsR
AqnF4I9idJsOUHRm1T4TiiliU4rM2C7ukfEyEgOvF+ooF3rK0XNWq/tksNz1ZDsB
eyEp3st5/JT2jITMIYd8UAZ0QqMqRKP+hNvtunZGwHqS4TM5JdOApgBFqShllukP
QtMiM6lRqWWJCcigzagGhbkvr7j4p3uvsPM/gp10QHsp6SYI/QEZ5GqCE+5BgXJn
B5CLq6aMBNP+VkNQygZX9LINTXhCpLXM/9IYl5P2Iyzv/vLk7Mt56s0D5oePUI6d
WwIDAQAB hangzhou


RobertMBlevins

Jun 14, 2014, 1:10 AM
Post #53642 of 55652 (12492 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

I noticed the Usual Suspects shied away from quoting this post, which definitely relates to Cooper. Can't say I blame you. Smile

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Quote:
'so, scream all you want about censorship. it total BS. the blocker was put there for two reason, first it was because of Blevins. soon after when I took it down periodically, spammers would attack. so it went back up until I found a better block, as mentioned many times...'

Yeah...well that's because I caught somebody on your 'approved list' feeding your other 'approved list posters' a load of hogwash. Then you not only installed the blockers, but went so far as to ban my IP address so I couldn't see any more of the lies being posted and take screenshots for evidence. Yep. That's what I call transparency all right.

Funny how you would actually take advice from a guy (Bruce Smith) who was vacationed out of Dropzone for posting sexually harrassing remarks. Yeah. That shows REAL honesty and sincerity in your selection and decision-making process. Crazy

Besides, I can check out your site anytime I wish via Greg the Techie Guy. I haven't done it for a while though. I was mainly concerned with the Cook BS, and when you made that right, I no longer have a problem. That's why I removed all negative references from the AB site about you. I just wish you'd stop coming by here and touting it as 'fair' or 'the place to go' because that's a load. It's nothing more than a convention. With some George Orwell tossed in. But believe it or not, I hope you guys work through that and come up with something positive on the case.

Here's a surprise for you. I've finished the Final Report on Kenny Christiansen. It's expanded from 29 pages to more than fifty pages. Bet you'd like to see it. (Not that you'd actually ADMIT that, LOL) Not a chance. You can wait until August 9 like everyone else. Your site can't be trusted, and I don't feel like having Greg waste his time monitoring comments there about its content, especially before the theater event. So I'll wait until after that is over and then release it at AB. Then if anyone wants to whine about it, or make more insulting comments, they can do it then.

Your guys over there trying to move the flight path to explain the Tina Bar money? You might want to re-evaluate that theory. Unless you believe the co-pilot on 305 doesn't know what he's talking about. Details at 9. (August 9) Wink

My recommendation goes to Dropzone for public discussions on the Cooper case.


skyjack71

Jun 14, 2014, 1:44 AM
Post #53643 of 55652 (12480 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Weber CA history. [In reply to] Can't Post

This is what I came here tonight to post - as I have been cleaning up and throwing away when I have a little energy. I was hoping I would come across some of Duane's brothers old addresses, but that is not the case yet.

John Weber and his wife Tess did KNOW Tosaw and his sister and they did belong to the same bible study ground and the same boat club. John spoke with Tosaw after Duane became a suspect.

One address for Duane Mother was Vaquero Road in Arcadia, California in 1956. That was place his mother lived in CA when Duane was in San Quentin..

An Address for his sister was 5621 Castle Dr in Huntington Beach.

in 1982...what I have is the envelope his sister sent him when he finally felt secure enought to provide her with an actual address. She sent pictures that just went POOF. A girl sitting on a plane - I thought it was an old girl friend. Also pics of his parent and the family - the one with the girl on the plane disappeared in 1987 - I just never knew where those pictures went...did He loose them because he kept them separate from our album - I just did NOT question him. I know that as the FIRST time his sister had ever had an address for him...

He was crying when he called her - tears were rolling down his face. He had been afraid she had moved but I did not know anything about HOW LONG it had been until after Duane died.

Gwen said he would call every Christmas - but she never knew were from until he met me and he called her from Va and gave her an address...it was a P.O. Box . She at that time thought I was that OTHER WOMAN SHE DID NOT LIKE.

She would NOT know I was not that woman until I met her in the hospital in 2004 with my last husband in San Moreno where she had moved to. She had a heart attack because she thought I was THAT woman! Considering that the woman she thought I was had a rather colorful life with Weber - I really did understand.
Gwenn finally got it - that I was NOT that woman and she felt she could shar a few things with me but her son was never to know....I wrote them down and I have gone thru this before as the names I did not know who t spell - it would be my LAST conversation with her before she died.

She was telling me about the family and the places..I posted this at one time the best I could trying to decipher what I wrote on a sheet of scrap paper - the sound alike their history with WA.

What is the significance of these 2 addresses. I have stated that Duane and Barb Dayton presumably knew each other. Dayton talked about the same things Duane talked about and this was in 1979 - so I doubt Duane knew anything about any book or that Dayton was a suspect.

Those who have better research abilities than I had - find his sisters home on the map in 1983 and the address of where Dayton parents live in 1940's...His parents lived in Hunting Beach when Duane was there after he was sent home from the Navy but I cannot find anything with the address on it. I might find it in one of his brother's letters.

Remember that his parent ran a Paint store in Huntington Beach.

NONE of this is evidence, but hopefully enforcment that I have not tried to deceive anyone....and if Blevin can call the things he has evidence then I suppose this information is evidence also.

I have actual letters written by the family. Duane parents logged everything just like Barbs family.

The sister had told me about Barb but without a name. Duane had told me about her without a name and he told me about the gold mines and Huntingbeach. When I read Foremans book - I was shocked to read the same story I knew about the land and the things they did. Duane nor the sister EVER referred to him as a her. Duane wsould mention a friend who has a sex change operation but only when he returned to the hotel after his 5 plus hours missing before the Banquet in Seattle in 1979.


Duane and a Friend of Duane and his friend....their both having family members and family friends in Puyallup. The strange familiarity with the basics - Huntington Beach and the gold mine and the land and the car. Duane told me about his in 1982 when his sister tsetn all of those old pics - pics that went Poof in AL after the garage got flooded. Lost a lot of books.

FALSE memories - no not at all. Can I prove anything - well that is why am finally trying to get some organzation to all of this - I don't think I will ever get all this sorted out. Everytime I look up something I have stacks of papers here and there and stopped trying to keep any order - it is massive.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jun 14, 2014, 1:55 AM)


georger

Jun 14, 2014, 2:57 AM
Post #53644 of 55652 (12460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] NEWS! Blevins now wants to discuss Cooper ! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Quote:
'so, scream all you want about censorship. it total BS. the blocker was put there for two reason, first it was because of Blevins. soon after when I took it down periodically, spammers would attack. so it went back up until I found a better block, as mentioned many times...'

Yeah...well that's because I caught somebody on your 'approved list' feeding your other 'approved list posters' a load of hogwash. Then you not only installed the blockers, but went so far as to ban my IP address so I couldn't see any more of the lies being posted and take screenshots for evidence. Yep. That's what I call transparency all right.

Funny how you would actually take advice from a guy (Bruce Smith) who was vacationed out of Dropzone for posting sexually harrassing remarks. Yeah. That shows REAL honesty and sincerity in your selection and decision-making process. Crazy

Besides, I can check out your site anytime I wish via Greg the Techie Guy. I haven't done it for a while though. I was mainly concerned with the Cook BS, and when you made that right, I no longer have a problem. That's why I removed all negative references from the AB site about you. I just wish you'd stop coming by here and touting it as 'fair' or 'the place to go' because that's a load. It's nothing more than a convention. With some George Orwell tossed in. But believe it or not, I hope you guys work through that and come up with something positive on the case.

Here's a surprise for you. I've finished the Final Report on Kenny Christiansen. It's expanded from 29 pages to more than fifty pages. Bet you'd like to see it. (Not that you'd actually ADMIT that, LOL) Not a chance. You can wait until August 9 like everyone else. Your site can't be trusted, and I don't feel like having Greg waste his time monitoring comments there about its content, especially before the theater event. So I'll wait until after that is over and then release it at AB. Then if anyone wants to whine about it, or make more insulting comments, they can do it then.

Your guys over there trying to move the flight path to explain the Tina Bar money? You might want to re-evaluate that theory. Unless you believe the co-pilot on 305 doesn't know what he's talking about. Details at 9. (August 9) Wink

My recommendation goes to Dropzone for public discussions on the Cooper case.

So, who's stopping you? From discussing Cooper here?

You can discuss Cooper all you want, if that is now your
pleasure. With Jo, Danielle, Amazon, Quade! Discuss away. You
have this whole forum to yourself, except for Jo. So discuss
Cooper all you want. Just not over there. Laugh

Don't be shy! Discuss away. I am sure people will flood here to
discuss Cooper with you! It's only a matter of time. Oh yea there
is 377. You said Gray said he would join here if I didn't post here.
So discuss away. Get busy!

Just not over there - Laugh

All these worlds are yours now except for Over There. Attempt no
landings there. Laugh


b1jercat  (B 26608)

Jun 14, 2014, 8:56 AM
Post #53645 of 55652 (12395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

About moving the flight path, please remember a skydiver under a canopy, could wind up anywhere.
My two cents.

Blues

Jerry. Wink


mrshutter45

Jun 14, 2014, 9:07 AM
Post #53646 of 55652 (12391 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

"You do know what is going on in the state of FL right now? Then do NOT play dumb about medical Drs. opting out if a search pulls anything negative about a patient."

Jo, are you telling me that doctors are refusing medical attention by taking someone's word on the internet? do you really think that's legal? that's refusing your freedom of speech rights Jo. do they read the National Enquirer and decide not to treat some celebrities? that whole paper is full of lies.

How, and when did the doctor find my forum. it's still hard to find doing a search. it's takes a while before it starts really showing up. odds are very high nothing was found by any doctor.

I've only spoken a couple times to snow thru PM's. again, I could pull the censorship card by stating he's not allowed to post. this forum is not allowing everyone involved with the case to speak, as Robert once said in reference to his BAN. 377 has pleaded many times for his return, but it hasn't happened. even stating others have done worse. so, once again people are not really stating the truth about things here either are they?

I typed your name in on the internet. nothing surfaced in regards to my forum. this one pops up a lot with your name attached. it's very easy to link you from being here, but zip on anything about me, or my forum. I'm sure there are things said about you and Robert that you have no idea about that are on the internet that you haven't found, or about me, or anyone else for that matter.

I'm reminded of an episode on the Andy Griffith Show where Gomer does a u-turn, and Barney gives him a ticket. Barney leaves and does a u-turn himself causing Gomer to scream Citizens arrest, citizens arrest!

Robert also danced right around Carolyn being labeled a liar on a document that was sent to the FBI, or the fact of him censoring his video's by not allowing the public to comment on them. you and Robert constantly say things negative that make people respond that ties the thread up for pages. you guys keep screaming in justice, when you fail to look in the mirror yourselves. seriously, what's worse, flooding the public with misinformation to the public, and the FBI in regards to a Federal crime, or whining about something said about them on a public forum?


Robert99

Jun 14, 2014, 10:34 AM
Post #53647 of 55652 (12368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Weber CA history. [In reply to] Can't Post

skyjack71 wrote:
John Weber and his wife Tess did KNOW Tosaw and his sister and they did belong to the same bible study ground and the same boat club. John spoke with Tosaw after Duane became a suspect.

Jo, Don't forget that Tosaw was an FBI agent and wrote a book on the Cooper hijacking. Tosaw spent quite a bit of his own money looking for Cooper in the Tina Bar area of the Columbia River.

There is absolutely nothing to indicate that Tosaw ever though of Duane Weber as being a "suspect" in the Cooper hijacking.

And in 18 years of writing nonsense like your posts on DZ, you haven't produced a single thing to indicate that Duane Weber had anything to do with the Cooper hijacking.

All that you have shown is that Duane Weber was an inept criminal whose main calling in life seems to have been that of a professional jailbird.

Robert99


Robert99

Jun 14, 2014, 10:40 AM
Post #53648 of 55652 (12362 views)
Shortcut
Re: [b1jercat] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

b1jercat wrote:
About moving the flight path, please remember a skydiver under a canopy, could wind up anywhere.
My two cents.

Blues

Jerry. Wink

Jerry, You statement above is absolutely correct.

And a falling body without an open canopy is going to land very close to the flight path, as well as his jump point, of the aircraft he departed from.

Robert99


Robert99

Jun 14, 2014, 11:17 AM
Post #53649 of 55652 (12348 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] BLEVINS' AUGUST 9TH MOVEMENT [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Your guys over there trying to move the flight path to explain the Tina Bar money? You might want to re-evaluate that theory. Unless you believe the co-pilot on 305 doesn't know what he's talking about. Details at 9. (August 9) Wink

Blevins, You desperation is showing. First, nobody "over there" is trying to move the flight path. Rather, we are just trying to determine what the actual flight path was.

Your are implying above that you believe the so-called "FBI map" shows the correct flight path. This is despite the fact that the FBI has reportedly stated they DO NOT KNOW where that map came from and Himmelsbach's reported comment that he had NEVER seen that map until very recently.

You are also implying above that someone has claimed that the co-pilot doesn't know what he is talking about. No such claim has been made!


HOWEVER, if you continue to claim that the flight path shown on the map mentioned above is correct, and if you can produce someone with meaningful aeronautical navigation qualifications that agrees with you, then perhaps we can arrange a sit-down meeting with them sometime this fall (meaning after your "tell all" date of August 9th).

And with some luck, we might even be able to arrange for a representative of the Institute of Navigation to proctor the meeting and discussions.

In the meantime, just continue to blow smoke like you have been doing constantly since joining this thread in 2010. But it might be helpful to stop putting things up your nose. Perhaps the world would look better that way.

Robert99


RobertMBlevins

Jun 14, 2014, 12:04 PM
Post #53650 of 55652 (12323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Robert99 wrote:
b1jercat wrote:
About moving the flight path, please remember a skydiver under a canopy, could wind up anywhere.
My two cents.

Blues

Jerry. Wink

Jerry, You statement above is absolutely correct.

And a falling body without an open canopy is going to land very close to the flight path, as well as his jump point, of the aircraft he departed from.

Robert99

If you believe Cooper was a no-pull, or a couldn't-pull, then the idea he landed near Tina Bar is virtually impossible. I will present testimony in a few weeks on that subject.

If you believe Cooper managed to pull the ripcord and land successfully, it's still a stretch that he would have drifted so far off the flight path. We're talking more than six miles here, all the way across to the west side of the Interstate 5 freeway. This drift would have begun from an absolute maximum of 9,600 feet, and unless Cooper pulled right off the airstairs, it would be even lower.

Bill Rataczak has said: 'We (he means the 305 flight crew) know WHERE Cooper jumped. We just don't know where he landed.' There are also some recent comments on this subject. As some of you know, I had Bruce Kitt at NWA present him with a map that had some added notes. The map shows the location of Tina Bar with a blue 'X'. It also shows the 'official' flight path as designated by the maps on Sluggo's website. The question to Rataczak was simple:

Quote:
'The Problem: Many people are now claiming that the flight path of 305 is wrong, and that it was actually in the vicinity of the blue cross shown on the map. This is how they explain the presence of the money found at Tina Bar. The distance between Tina Bar and the path shown on the map is at least six miles. Tina Bar is also on the WEST side of the Interstate 5 freeway. My question is whether or not the black line with its time notes is an accurate rendition of the flight path, or was the flight west of the Interstate 5 freeway at any time north of Vancouver...'

There is an answer to this question. I've been slammed pretty hard on another point, but I still stick to it because I think it makes sense. (So did Cooper FBI agent Bob Fuhriman) The point is THIS: If this money was ever in the Columbia River at any time, then how the heck did an amount equal to more than ONE bundle of the cash end up in the same damn spot? If you found a great deal of the cash, you could say Cooper landed nearby and died. One bundle or less? It floated there somehow. But explaining three together (at least) is pretty tough to swallow unless you believe the bundles were attached to each other somehow - and they were not.

Remember that nothing else was ever found, and has not been found since in that area. No other money along the riverbank, no body, no chutes, no briefcase, NOTHING. There is no conceivable way the money could have drifted to that spot without coming down the Columbia. Some people have suggested the Washougal River, but if Cooper had gone into the Washougal, they would have found something of him by now. Any other scenario requires miles of river travel and the idea that three bundles of the money would somehow end up in the same spot after such a long water trip does NOT make sense.

Researcher Tom Kaye is quoted as saying he believes human intervention was involved somehow in the arrival of the money at Tina Bar. In the lack of any other evidence to the contrary, I have to agree. But in the end, it may come down to Reverse Engineering to discover the truth. In other words, if it is discovered WHO Cooper actually was, then you might be able to go back and figure out what happened.

My personal belief (and it's just an opinion) is that the money was PLANTED there by Cooper sometime after the issuance of the John Doe warrant in November 1976. You have to remember something here: If Cooper made it down alive, he would know that the Statute of Limitations was due to expire at that time. And when the FBI side-stepped that statute using that friendly Federal judge in Portland, he knew the FBI would be searching for him the remainder of his life. Must have been a real disappointment, I'm sure. This is more than enough motivation for the hijacker to attempt a red herring with the FBI in the method of a deliberate plant of some of the ransom.

But the problem really would be HOW to do that without tipping off the FBI that it WAS a plant? You can't just leave it on the ground somewhere. The FBI would search the surrounding area, and if they don't find anything else, they would know right away what you were attempting to do. You could leave it in the forest, the mountains, somebody's back yard. None of that would work. The FBI would find nothing else and they would know it was a plant, or at the very least, that the hijacker was still alive and perhaps just dropped the money. Any plant, in order to succeed in fooling the FBI, would have to be done near a major water source. The Columbia, for example.

You could go to Tina Bar and actually BURY the money, but then perhaps no one would ever find it. If Brian Ingram hadn't done a little digging, then within a few years that currency would have completely degraded to nothing. So what happened?

I think the most likely scenario is that Cooper placed at least three bundles of the ransom cash into another container and then left it somewhere it could be found, either in or near the waters of the Columbia, and not far from Tina Bar. And somehow...it ended up at Tina Bar. Or...maybe he did go to Tina Bar and actually bury it. There's no way to tell for sure. If Cooper was really trying to do a red herring on the cops, he would have been better served to plant an amount equaling one bundle or less of the ransom, not more, because this increases the odds tremendously that the money did not float to the same spot on its own, at least from any real distance.

I actually asked Bob Fuhriman in 2010 if the FBI ever considered these things back when the money was found. He said no one thought of it, but that looking back now, it made sense. In any case, the FBI began scaling back its search for Cooper after the discovery of the Tina Bar money. So if that's what Cooper intended, he succeeded.

After all of this, I will agree that the Tina Bar money is still a mystery that created more questions than it actually answered.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 14, 2014, 1:56 PM)


First page Previous page 1 ... 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 2227 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

 


Search for (options)