Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

 

First page Previous page 1 ... 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 2178 Next page Last page  View All

Amazon  (D License)

Jun 13, 2014, 12:40 AM
Post #53626 of 54432 (4859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

skyjack71 wrote:
Quote:

Mother Jo is calling you - yooo whoooo Bobby! Come home!

Cool

SO, what does that make you Georger? You are putty cat playing with the ball dangled in front of U!Wink

Better be careful kitty that ball might not be made out of soft rubber! JUST maybe the GAME is over!

I think there is really a soft rubber toy... it came with the choking the chicken costume


georger

Jun 13, 2014, 1:24 AM
Post #53627 of 54432 (4836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Amazon wrote:
skyjack71 wrote:
Quote:

Mother Jo is calling you - yooo whoooo Bobby! Come home!

Cool

SO, what does that make you Georger? You are putty cat playing with the ball dangled in front of U!Wink

Better be careful kitty that ball might not be made out of soft rubber! JUST maybe the GAME is over!

I think there is really a soft rubber toy... it came with the choking the chicken costume

You have a one track mind -

Should I be impressed?


(This post was edited by georger on Jun 13, 2014, 2:17 AM)


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 2:01 AM
Post #53628 of 54432 (4822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
Amazon wrote:
skyjack71 wrote:
Quote:

Mother Jo is calling you - yooo whoooo Bobby! Come home!

Cool

SO, what does that make you Georger? You are putty cat playing with the ball dangled in front of U!Wink

Better be careful kitty that ball might not be made out of soft rubber! JUST maybe the GAME is over!

I think there is really a soft rubber toy... it came with the choking the chicken costume

You have a one track mind - too bad since you once had better.

What do you know about Amazon? Either from your Wayback Machine memory or from today? The same could easily be said of you, and there is much more evidence to support it.

Your convoluted, hate-and-obsession-filled posts, for example.

Your copy/paste of over 200 names from the Social Security website that took up a great deal of space and didn't even make a point.

I can't believe I took a break from some late-night editing to read your pap.

Webster's definition of 'pap':

Quote:
'Something lacking solid value or substance...'

The truth is you've had an agenda ever since I called you out on your phony Geoff Gray quotes. 'Unstable,' you said. 'Untrustworthy,' you said, quoting Gray about me.

Would you like to see Gray's email response to that? I can do copy/paste too, but what I did was copy/paste some of your quotes and comments in a message to him. Are these things true? I asked. There was a response.

You have to ask to see it because I like Gray and I don't enjoy having to post his message. But if you say okay, I will.

Otherwise, you should apologize for putting crap into a perfectly nice guy's mouth. Of course, you couldn't do that. Your obsessions prevent any such action.

Quote:
'They deserve you over there...'

I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 2:18 AM)


georger

Jun 13, 2014, 2:20 AM
Post #53629 of 54432 (4804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
Amazon wrote:
skyjack71 wrote:
Quote:

Mother Jo is calling you - yooo whoooo Bobby! Come home!

Cool

SO, what does that make you Georger? You are putty cat playing with the ball dangled in front of U!Wink

Better be careful kitty that ball might not be made out of soft rubber! JUST maybe the GAME is over!

I think there is really a soft rubber toy... it came with the choking the chicken costume

You have a one track mind - too bad since you once had better.

What do you know about Amazon? Either from your Wayback Machine memory or from today? The same could easily be said of you, and there is much more evidence to support it.

Your convoluted, hate-and-obsession-filled posts, for example.

Your copy/paste of over 200 names from the Social Security website that took up a great deal of space and didn't even make a point.

I can't believe I took a break from some late-night editing to read your pap.

Webster's definition of 'pap':

Quote:
'Something lacking solid value or substance...'

The truth is you've had an agenda ever since I called you out on your phony Geoff Gray quotes. 'Unstable,' you said. 'Untrustworthy,' you said, quoting Gray about me.

Would you like to see Gray's email response to that? I can do copy/paste too, but what I did was copy/paste some of your quotes and comments in a message to him. Are these things true? I asked. There was a response.

You have to ask to see it because I like Gray and I don't enjoy having to post his message. But if you say okay, I will.

Otherwise, you should apologize for putting crap into a perfectly nice guy's mouth. Of course, you couldn't do that. Your obsesssions prevent any such action.

Quote:
'They deserve you over there...'

I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him.

You have a one track mind and no intelligence.

How much longer are you going to beat dead mice to death! ?

Probably forever since you have nothing better.

Don;t keep your neighbors up with your stereo, 59 year old child!


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 2:28 AM
Post #53630 of 54432 (4797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
Amazon wrote:
skyjack71 wrote:
Quote:

Mother Jo is calling you - yooo whoooo Bobby! Come home!

Cool

SO, what does that make you Georger? You are putty cat playing with the ball dangled in front of U!Wink

Better be careful kitty that ball might not be made out of soft rubber! JUST maybe the GAME is over!

I think there is really a soft rubber toy... it came with the choking the chicken costume

You have a one track mind - too bad since you once had better.

What do you know about Amazon? Either from your Wayback Machine memory or from today? The same could easily be said of you, and there is much more evidence to support it.

Your convoluted, hate-and-obsession-filled posts, for example.

Your copy/paste of over 200 names from the Social Security website that took up a great deal of space and didn't even make a point.

I can't believe I took a break from some late-night editing to read your pap.

Webster's definition of 'pap':

Quote:
'Something lacking solid value or substance...'

The truth is you've had an agenda ever since I called you out on your phony Geoff Gray quotes. 'Unstable,' you said. 'Untrustworthy,' you said, quoting Gray about me.

Would you like to see Gray's email response to that? I can do copy/paste too, but what I did was copy/paste some of your quotes and comments in a message to him. Are these things true? I asked. There was a response.

You have to ask to see it because I like Gray and I don't enjoy having to post his message. But if you say okay, I will.

Otherwise, you should apologize for putting crap into a perfectly nice guy's mouth. Of course, you couldn't do that. Your obsesssions prevent any such action.

Quote:
'They deserve you over there...'

I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him.

You have a one track mind and no intelligence.

How much longer are you going to beat dead mice to death! ?

Probably forever since you have nothing better.

Don;t keep your neighbors up with your stereo, 59 year old child!

I asked a question. And I don't have a stereo, I have an iPod, which is uncharged at the moment. You're quick at tossing around the lies, but really poor at dodging around those lies.

An apology is in order. Both to me, and to Amazon. I don't expect we will get it.

Message. Gray.

You: Post or not? Take off the tutu and come to Jesus, or put a sock in it my friend.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 2:29 AM)


skyjack71

Jun 13, 2014, 3:16 AM
Post #53631 of 54432 (4779 views)
Shortcut
GOOD GRIEF! [In reply to] Can't Post

Goddness Gracious Sakes Alive.

I think I will put the Putty Cat OUT.
But I don't have one! In FACT I am allergic to CATS! No DOG to kick out the DOOR!

SO What to do? I know go to bed and maybe tomorrow these guys will be making some sense.

That dog Just sits in the corner all day and all night and never moves. Looks just like Duane's dog we buried.

Just so you know when I am going to go kick the dog around - no one calls the humane society. Symba is a stone bank.


mrshutter45

Jun 13, 2014, 4:35 AM
Post #53632 of 54432 (4756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

"I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him."

Robert, there is no "allowed" list. you were removed from the other site. we all know the reason. isn't this site the same? it also (according to you) has a "allowed" list. seems the list of people not "allowed" on this site is much larger. this is the DB Cooper thread. how many pages back can this be found? what you are claiming here is no different than what you were going to do with your slide show. you know, have an "allowed" list to view it.

Bruce brought up something about Gray, and I also made a similar remark that it could be possible that Gray said something to both of you, but as usual you go directly to using the word LIE without considering other options. you don't seem to like other options. they don't fit in to what you claim. it's harder for Georger to prove because it was a phone call. you keep dancing around claiming an email that you never show. so basically no proof once again on either side. just like you & Cook.


MarkBennett

Jun 13, 2014, 7:05 AM
Post #53633 of 54432 (4712 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Ridiculous! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:

Why does it seem like some of you are so AFRAID of the concept of having Kenny checked out by an unbiased source?

Robert,
Kenny had a professional private investigator, Skip Porteous on this case. If Skip thought Kenny had merit as a suspect, he might have dug into it further.

So, while it seems that Lyle was only interested in a movie about Kenny, Skip was only interested in getting a book written.

If Skip thought he could crack the only unsolved hijacking it US history, I'd have to believe he put more effort into it.

Have you ever asked Skip his thoughts on the case?


georger

Jun 13, 2014, 10:28 AM
Post #53634 of 54432 (4665 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
Amazon wrote:
skyjack71 wrote:
Quote:

Mother Jo is calling you - yooo whoooo Bobby! Come home!

Cool

SO, what does that make you Georger? You are putty cat playing with the ball dangled in front of U!Wink

Better be careful kitty that ball might not be made out of soft rubber! JUST maybe the GAME is over!

I think there is really a soft rubber toy... it came with the choking the chicken costume

You have a one track mind - too bad since you once had better.

What do you know about Amazon? Either from your Wayback Machine memory or from today? The same could easily be said of you, and there is much more evidence to support it.

Your convoluted, hate-and-obsession-filled posts, for example.

Your copy/paste of over 200 names from the Social Security website that took up a great deal of space and didn't even make a point.

I can't believe I took a break from some late-night editing to read your pap.

Webster's definition of 'pap':

Quote:
'Something lacking solid value or substance...'

The truth is you've had an agenda ever since I called you out on your phony Geoff Gray quotes. 'Unstable,' you said. 'Untrustworthy,' you said, quoting Gray about me.

Would you like to see Gray's email response to that? I can do copy/paste too, but what I did was copy/paste some of your quotes and comments in a message to him. Are these things true? I asked. There was a response.

You have to ask to see it because I like Gray and I don't enjoy having to post his message. But if you say okay, I will.

Otherwise, you should apologize for putting crap into a perfectly nice guy's mouth. Of course, you couldn't do that. Your obsesssions prevent any such action.

Quote:
'They deserve you over there...'

I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him.

You have a one track mind and no intelligence.

How much longer are you going to beat dead mice to death! ?

Probably forever since you have nothing better.

Don;t keep your neighbors up with your stereo, 59 year old child!

I asked a question. And I don't have a stereo, I have an iPod, which is uncharged at the moment. You're quick at tossing around the lies, but really poor at dodging around those lies.

An apology is in order. Both to me, and to Amazon. I don't expect we will get it.

Message. Gray.

You: Post or not? Take off the tutu and come to Jesus, or put a sock in it my friend.

complaints filed - religious persecution.

'Take off the tutu and come to Jesus' ?

You've outdone yourself Rev. Billy-Bob Blevins. They may not let
you speak at all now at Good Ole Days. Our employees won't
stand for your open persecution!

How about it Quade! ?????


georger

Jun 13, 2014, 11:26 AM
Post #53635 of 54432 (4642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

mrshutter45 wrote:
"I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him."

Robert, there is no "allowed" list. you were removed from the other site. we all know the reason. isn't this site the same? it also (according to you) has a "allowed" list. seems the list of people not "allowed" on this site is much larger. this is the DB Cooper thread. how many pages back can this be found? what you are claiming here is no different than what you were going to do with your slide show. you know, have an "allowed" list to view it.

Bruce brought up something about Gray, and I also made a similar remark that it could be possible that Gray said something to both of you, but as usual you go directly to using the word LIE without considering other options. you don't seem to like other options. they don't fit in to what you claim. it's harder for Georger to prove because it was a phone call. you keep dancing around claiming an email that you never show. so basically no proof once again on either side. just like you & Cook.

I stated the facts and my thoughts on this whole matter years
ago - and Blevins has read them and still chooses to ignore it.
Blevins is asking me to be responsible for what Geoff Gray said
about him? Blevins is milking this cow now for 4 long years
because he somehow believes this impeaches my credibility?!

It is well known that Tom and others had serious problems with
Gray. Grays issues with Blevins are a separate matter. Gray has
told numerous people that he wants nothing to do with Blevins or
the Blevins-calamity. Who knows what Gray said to different
people or what he is saying today. It's Blevins problem in any
event and I am merely the messenger.

Blevins for his part has claimed that the conversations between
me and Gray never happened, and, ‘Gray never said what I say
he said’. He has tried the same tactic with the Fitzsimmons
interview and every other issue he wants to make disappear
etc.

So Blevins make up your mind! The calls never happened, or,
the calls did happen but Gray never said what I say he said?
Decide what your next version of other people's truths will be.
Or STFU and leave people alone for a change and mind your own
business if you have any? And the very same applies to Jo
Weber. You cultists are all alike.

Nobody owes Blevins or Aamazon or Jo Weber - anything. Nor
could anyone ever satisfy them. Better to buy a boat with a hole
in it and take off for Hawaii! A guaranteed disaster.

Why is anyone even paying any attention to these __________s?


Laugh


(This post was edited by georger on Jun 13, 2014, 11:50 AM)


Amazon  (D License)

Jun 13, 2014, 12:14 PM
Post #53636 of 54432 (4622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
"I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him."

Robert, there is no "allowed" list. you were removed from the other site. we all know the reason. isn't this site the same? it also (according to you) has a "allowed" list. seems the list of people not "allowed" on this site is much larger. this is the DB Cooper thread. how many pages back can this be found? what you are claiming here is no different than what you were going to do with your slide show. you know, have an "allowed" list to view it.

Bruce brought up something about Gray, and I also made a similar remark that it could be possible that Gray said something to both of you, but as usual you go directly to using the word LIE without considering other options. you don't seem to like other options. they don't fit in to what you claim. it's harder for Georger to prove because it was a phone call. you keep dancing around claiming an email that you never show. so basically no proof once again on either side. just like you & Cook.

I stated the facts and my thoughts on this whole matter years
ago - and Blevins has read them and still chooses to ignore it.
Blevins is asking me to be responsible for what Geoff Gray said
about him? Blevins is milking this cow now for 4 long years
because he somehow believes this impeaches my credibility?!

It is well known that Tom and others had serious problems with
Gray. Grays issues with Blevins are a separate matter. Gray has
told numerous people that he wants nothing to do with Blevins or
the Blevins-calamity. Who knows what Gray said to different
people or what he is saying today. It's Blevins problem in any
event and I am merely the messenger.

Blevins for his part has claimed that the conversations between
me and Gray never happened, and, ‘Gray never said what I say
he said’. He has tried the same tactic with the Fitzsimmons
interview and every other issue he wants to make disappear
etc.

So Blevins make up your mind! The calls never happened, or,
the calls did happen but Gray never said what I say he said?
Decide what your next version of other people's truths will be.
Or STFU and leave people alone for a change and mind your own
business if you have any? And the very same applies to Jo
Weber. You cultists are all alike.

Nobody owes Blevins or Aamazon or Jo Weber - anything. Nor
could anyone ever satisfy them. Better to buy a boat with a hole
in it and take off for Hawaii! A guaranteed disaster.

Why is anyone even paying any attention to these __________s?


Laugh

For someone who has a history of convoluted personal attacks on other posters there Jerry, You do appear to be a tad bit thin skinned to get so fucking butthurt so often..... Harden the fuck up Nancy!!!LaughLaugh


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 12:55 PM
Post #53637 of 54432 (4605 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
'I stated the facts and my thoughts on this whole matter years ago - and Blevins has read them and still chooses to ignore it. Blevins is asking me to be responsible for what Geoff Gray said about him? Blevins is milking this cow now for 4 long years because he somehow believes this impeaches my credibility?!'

Robert: Yes, I think you SHOULD be held responsible, since you are the only source. I knew your statements regarding Gray were untrue from the start. I met Gray just once. We exchanged signed copies of each other's books. He invited me and a couple of other people for drinks. I mostly spoke to FBI agent Bob Fuhriman during that time about the Tina Bar money. That was it. Then you come with all kinds of statements supposedly made by Gray about me. I knew this was ridiculous, and frankly, I got tired of hearing it.

Quote:
'It is well known that Tom and others had serious problems with Gray. Grays issues with Blevins are a separate matter. Gray has told numerous people that he wants nothing to do with Blevins or the Blevins-calamity. Who knows what Gray said to different people or what he is saying today. It's Blevins problem in any event and I am merely the messenger.'


Robert: In reality, you haven't been a messenger. You've been a constant attack dog on every post I've made here, and it made no difference the subject of the post. You persist. You are obsessed, without a doubt. One insulting subject header line after another. Scores of them. Go look for yourself.

Quote:
'Blevins for his part has claimed that the conversations between me and Gray never happened, and, ‘Gray never said what I say he said’. He has tried the same tactic with the Fitzsimmons interview and every other issue he wants to make disappear etc.'
Robert: No. I said that when I questioned Gray on your statements, the ones you credited to him, he said he didn't make them and the whole situation was much of the reason he doesn't post at Dropzone. I didn't hear the 'Fitzsimmons Interview' where you claimed Lyle said he 'knew' his brother wasn't Cooper. This makes absolutely no sense anyway. Lyle doesn't know whether his brother was Cooper or not. But for years he's been sending every letter, picture, or document to AB in his efforts to help us discover the truth. He does this at his own expense and even was willing to sign a no-profits contract with us in exchange for us to work with him. This includes any film rights royalties. He has given the search for the truth on his brother every effort possible for about seven years now. He still does today. That goes completely against some alleged statement you claim now. And besides...like I asked you before...HOW EXACTLY would Lyle even KNOW one way or another whether Kenny was the guy? He doesn't. Neither does anyone else. This idea that KC and Cooper were one and the same is still unproven.

Quote:
'So Blevins make up your mind! The calls never happened, or, the calls did happen but Gray never said what I say he said?'

Robert: Okay. My mind is made up. Gray never said what you said...etc. That's according to Gray. I'll post his email if you wish, but I won't like doing it. It seems cheap somehow. But if you ask me to do it, I will. If you hadn't disabled PM's I would have sent you the email privately a LONG time ago. Maybe I will just post up some of your comments over at AB with Gray's response and you can go see it there. I'd really rather not do it at Dropzone.

Quote:
'Decide what your next version of other people's truths will be. Or STFU and leave people alone for a change and mind your own business if you have any? And the very same applies to Jo Weber. You cultists are all alike.'

Robert: Well, you've posted up more BS about me than I can keep track of. This easily applies to you, although I don't think you're in a cult.

Quote:
'Nobody owes Blevins or Aamazon or Jo Weber - anything. Nor could anyone ever satisfy them. Better to buy a boat with a hole in it and take off for Hawaii! A guaranteed disaster. Why is anyone even paying any attention to these __________s?'

Robert: You are right. Nobody owes me a thing. But then I'm not asking you for anything. I've seen some of your posts at the alternate site and compared them to your posts here. It's like night and day. Over there, you speak reasonably about this or that. Over HERE...you think this is the place to take out your trash. It's either that, or you confine your garbage-dumping to HERE because Shutter doesn't allow it over THERE. It's a bit two-faced.

To Everyone Else: Many of the latest postings come from folks who question the idea of Kenny Christiansen being Cooper. I understand this completely. Since I can't (and won't) provide any final update on this theory until August 9, maybe we should move on to something else. It's only eight weeks away anyway. At that time I will present the latest, most-accurate-as-we-can-make-it information on Kenny, have on hand a final version of the unedited PDF on him, and even provide two new videos. You'll just have to wait. None of those things, in and of themselves, will prove that Kenny was Cooper. My hope is that they will provide the tools enabling someone to find out.

The reason the current PDF remains at the AB site is except for a couple of minor points, it is completely accurate. The reason it gets downloaded so much lately is probably because I incorporated a direct link to the PDF inside the Kindle version of the book. At the end of the book. This was done about a year ago.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 1:07 PM)


georger

Jun 13, 2014, 1:42 PM
Post #53638 of 54432 (4580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Quote:
'I stated the facts and my thoughts on this whole matter years ago - and Blevins has read them and still chooses to ignore it. Blevins is asking me to be responsible for what Geoff Gray said about him? Blevins is milking this cow now for 4 long years because he somehow believes this impeaches my credibility?!'

Robert: Yes, I think you SHOULD be held responsible, since you are the only source. I knew your statements regarding Gray were untrue from the start. I met Gray just once. We exchanged signed copies of each other's books. He invited me and a couple of other people for drinks. I mostly spoke to FBI agent Bob Fuhriman during that time about the Tina Bar money. That was it. Then you come with all kinds of statements supposedly made by Gray about me. I knew this was ridiculous, and frankly, I got tired of hearing it.

Quote:
'It is well known that Tom and others had serious problems with Gray. Grays issues with Blevins are a separate matter. Gray has told numerous people that he wants nothing to do with Blevins or the Blevins-calamity. Who knows what Gray said to different people or what he is saying today. It's Blevins problem in any event and I am merely the messenger.'


Robert: In reality, you haven't been a messenger. You've been a constant attack dog on every post I've made here, and it made no difference the subject of the post. You persist. You are obsessed, without a doubt. One insulting subject header line after another. Scores of them. Go look for yourself.

Quote:
'Blevins for his part has claimed that the conversations between me and Gray never happened, and, ‘Gray never said what I say he said’. He has tried the same tactic with the Fitzsimmons interview and every other issue he wants to make disappear etc.'
Robert: No. I said that when I questioned Gray on your statements, the ones you credited to him, he said he didn't make them and the whole situation was much of the reason he doesn't post at Dropzone. I didn't hear the 'Fitzsimmons Interview' where you claimed Lyle said he 'knew' his brother wasn't Cooper. This makes absolutely no sense anyway. Lyle doesn't know whether his brother was Cooper or not. But for years he's been sending every letter, picture, or document to AB in his efforts to help us discover the truth. He does this at his own expense and even was willing to sign a no-profits contract with us in exchange for us to work with him. This includes any film rights royalties. He has given the search for the truth on his brother every effort possible for about seven years now. He still does today. That goes completely against some alleged statement you claim now. And besides...like I asked you before...HOW EXACTLY would Lyle even KNOW one way or another whether Kenny was the guy? He doesn't. Neither does anyone else. This idea that KC and Cooper were one and the same is still unproven.

Quote:
'So Blevins make up your mind! The calls never happened, or, the calls did happen but Gray never said what I say he said?'

Robert: Okay. My mind is made up. Gray never said what you said...etc. That's according to Gray. I'll post his email if you wish, but I won't like doing it. It seems cheap somehow. But if you ask me to do it, I will. If you hadn't disabled PM's I would have sent you the email privately a LONG time ago. Maybe I will just post up some of your comments over at AB with Gray's response and you can go see it there. I'd really rather not do it at Dropzone.

Quote:
'Decide what your next version of other people's truths will be. Or STFU and leave people alone for a change and mind your own business if you have any? And the very same applies to Jo Weber. You cultists are all alike.'

Robert: Well, you've posted up more BS about me than I can keep track of. This easily applies to you, although I don't think you're in a cult.

Quote:
'Nobody owes Blevins or Aamazon or Jo Weber - anything. Nor could anyone ever satisfy them. Better to buy a boat with a hole in it and take off for Hawaii! A guaranteed disaster. Why is anyone even paying any attention to these __________s?'

Robert: You are right. Nobody owes me a thing. But then I'm not asking you for anything. I've seen some of your posts at the alternate site and compared them to your posts here. It's like night and day. Over there, you speak reasonably about this or that. Over HERE...you think this is the place to take out your trash. It's either that, or you confine your garbage-dumping to HERE because Shutter doesn't allow it over THERE. It's a bit two-faced.

To Everyone Else: Many of the latest postings come from folks who question the idea of Kenny Christiansen being Cooper. I understand this completely. Since I can't (and won't) provide any final update on this theory until August 9, maybe we should move on to something else. It's only eight weeks away anyway. At that time I will present the latest, most-accurate-as-we-can-make-it information on Kenny, have on hand a final version of the unedited PDF on him, and even provide two new videos. You'll just have to wait. None of those things, in and of themselves, will prove that Kenny was Cooper. My hope is that they will provide the tools enabling someone to find out.

The reason the current PDF remains at the AB site is except for a couple of minor points, it is completely accurate. The reason it gets downloaded so much lately is probably because I incorporated a direct link to the PDF inside the Kindle version of the book. At the end of the book. This was done about a year ago.

Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?

Ok Columbus. Let Isabella know you're on the Moon.



"Over The Rainbow"

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow. Why then, oh, why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow why, oh, why can't I?

[Judy Garland]



(This post was edited by georger on Jun 13, 2014, 1:45 PM)


georger

Jun 13, 2014, 1:54 PM
Post #53639 of 54432 (4567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Amazon wrote:
georger wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
"I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him."

Robert, there is no "allowed" list. you were removed from the other site. we all know the reason. isn't this site the same? it also (according to you) has a "allowed" list. seems the list of people not "allowed" on this site is much larger. this is the DB Cooper thread. how many pages back can this be found? what you are claiming here is no different than what you were going to do with your slide show. you know, have an "allowed" list to view it.

Bruce brought up something about Gray, and I also made a similar remark that it could be possible that Gray said something to both of you, but as usual you go directly to using the word LIE without considering other options. you don't seem to like other options. they don't fit in to what you claim. it's harder for Georger to prove because it was a phone call. you keep dancing around claiming an email that you never show. so basically no proof once again on either side. just like you & Cook.

I stated the facts and my thoughts on this whole matter years
ago - and Blevins has read them and still chooses to ignore it.
Blevins is asking me to be responsible for what Geoff Gray said
about him? Blevins is milking this cow now for 4 long years
because he somehow believes this impeaches my credibility?!

It is well known that Tom and others had serious problems with
Gray. Grays issues with Blevins are a separate matter. Gray has
told numerous people that he wants nothing to do with Blevins or
the Blevins-calamity. Who knows what Gray said to different
people or what he is saying today. It's Blevins problem in any
event and I am merely the messenger.

Blevins for his part has claimed that the conversations between
me and Gray never happened, and, ‘Gray never said what I say
he said’. He has tried the same tactic with the Fitzsimmons
interview and every other issue he wants to make disappear
etc.

So Blevins make up your mind! The calls never happened, or,
the calls did happen but Gray never said what I say he said?
Decide what your next version of other people's truths will be.
Or STFU and leave people alone for a change and mind your own
business if you have any? And the very same applies to Jo
Weber. You cultists are all alike.

Nobody owes Blevins or Aamazon or Jo Weber - anything. Nor
could anyone ever satisfy them. Better to buy a boat with a hole
in it and take off for Hawaii! A guaranteed disaster.

Why is anyone even paying any attention to these __________s?


Laugh

For someone who has a history of convoluted personal attacks on other posters there Jerry, You do appear to be a tad bit thin skinned to get so fucking butthurt so often..... Harden the fuck up Nancy!!!LaughLaugh

I think you mean 'here' not 'there'. Oh well.

Bruce gets banned for 'sexual harassment'? And you get a free
pass! The glaring double standards here are firmly established.
Carry on.

Maybe the problemo is your perceptions?"

Crazy


(This post was edited by georger on Jun 13, 2014, 2:15 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 1:58 PM
Post #53640 of 54432 (4558 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
'Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?'

Well, I gave you what I consider honest and realistic answers. You come back with the lyrics to Over The Rainbow.

I gave you better, and more well-thought-out answers than you deserve. It's obvious you haven't the slightest clue how to handle that. Your agenda is based on hate, and has little to do, if anything, regarding Kenny Christiansen or even Cooper for that matter. With you, it's a 'Blevins' thing. Always.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 1:58 PM)


georger

Jun 13, 2014, 2:04 PM
Post #53641 of 54432 (4576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Quote:
'Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?'

Well, I gave you what I consider honest and realistic answers. You come back with the lyrics to Over The Rainbow.

I gave you better, and more well-thought-out answers than you deserve. It's obvious you haven't the slightest clue how to handle that. Your agenda is based on hate, and has little to do, if anything, regarding Kenny Christiansen or even Cooper for that matter. With you, it's a 'Blevins' thing. Always.

Blevins you ARE over the rainbow!

Your claims about KC are over the rainbow.

Your claims about Cooper are over the rainbow!

Your claims about everything are over the rainbow.

Mine is a polite way of telling you "you are full of shit".


(This post was edited by georger on Jun 13, 2014, 2:13 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 2:29 PM
Post #53642 of 54432 (4555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
Quote:
'Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?'

Well, I gave you what I consider honest and realistic answers. You come back with the lyrics to Over The Rainbow.

I gave you better, and more well-thought-out answers than you deserve. It's obvious you haven't the slightest clue how to handle that. Your agenda is based on hate, and has little to do, if anything, regarding Kenny Christiansen or even Cooper for that matter. With you, it's a 'Blevins' thing. Always.

Blevins you ARE over the rainbow!

Your claims about KC are over the rainbow.

Your claims about Cooper are over the rainbow!

Your claims about everything are over the rainbow.

Mine is a polite way of telling you "you are full of shit".

Now I get it. It's a blanket rejection of everything.

Come on, you don't have to sugar-coat it for me. Give it to me straight. Smile


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 2:45 PM)


georger

Jun 13, 2014, 3:00 PM
Post #53643 of 54432 (4520 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
Quote:
'Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?'

Well, I gave you what I consider honest and realistic answers. You come back with the lyrics to Over The Rainbow.

I gave you better, and more well-thought-out answers than you deserve. It's obvious you haven't the slightest clue how to handle that. Your agenda is based on hate, and has little to do, if anything, regarding Kenny Christiansen or even Cooper for that matter. With you, it's a 'Blevins' thing. Always.

Blevins you ARE over the rainbow!

Your claims about KC are over the rainbow.

Your claims about Cooper are over the rainbow!

Your claims about everything are over the rainbow.

Mine is a polite way of telling you "you are full of shit".

Now I get it. It's a blanket rejection of everything.

Come on, you don't have to sugar-coat it for me. Give it to me straight. Smile

This is supposedly a forum for discussing DB Cooper - the case,
the event, etc.

The minute it became personal it failed.

Git it?


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 3:10 PM
Post #53644 of 54432 (4516 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
'This is supposedly a forum for discussing DB Cooper - the case, the event, etc.

The minute it became personal it failed.

Git it?'

Became personal? Well, I would say YOU have a great deal to do with that concept.

Just for laughs, let's look at some of the subject headers YOU'VE created just over the last few pages or so. If I went further back, it would be a much longer list...Crazy

Quote:
Blevins Lies
Blevins Smut/Lies HE KEEPS POSTING HERE!
The Blevins Republic of Amnesia!
The Blevins Fiasco!
Blevims Stating even more lies
Blevins still stuck on 3 BUNDOLAS AGAIN - BLEVINS!!!

You were saying again? Something about 'personal'?


ParrotheadVol

Jun 13, 2014, 3:46 PM
Post #53645 of 54432 (4508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Robert, the pdf still says that KC paid cash for his house. That is not a "minor" point.


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 4:41 PM
Post #53646 of 54432 (4492 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ParrotheadVol] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

ParrotheadVol wrote:
Robert, the pdf still says that KC paid cash for his house. That is not a "minor" point.

Some was cash. Some was financed. No more updates on the book or the PDF until August 9th. I've said that a few times now. Buying the house, whether he put several thousand down and financed the balance, or whether he paid full cash does NOT make him the hijacker. So it is NOT a major point. There are many ways he could have obtained the money, although my bet is he got it from NWA.

You want a major point? How about you ask Bernie Geestman why he told Decoded Kenny could be Cooper when he knew perfectly well where Kenny was the entire week.

When the Decoded cast asked Bernie (according to Pete Berg, Buddy Levy, and Scott Rolle) where Bernie was that week, he refused to answer. See...now there's a major point.

It was never completely about the money, although the money is evidence to a degree. It's about the pictures, the lies by Geestman, and the testimony of people I generally consider reliable witnesses.

I wouldn't worry. I can almost guarantee that after August 9th, someone is going to get to the bottom of the whole Kenny thing once and for all. I am certain of it. Smile

I'm going to tell you something else here. It's too bad Helen Jones was so frightened of Geestman and wouldn't go on the show. They wanted her to, and they almost got her to agree. Almost. Too bad. She would have torn Geestman's BS to shreds.

He agreed to appear on the show because Marisa Kagan at History Channel busted his lies and caught him witness-tampering his own sister. He drives down to do damage control. Except for a couple of slip-ups, ('I was there when Kenny died' [not true] and 'Yes, he could be the guy, he (KC) looks just like him') he did a fair job. But when you look back now on what two of the cast members and some of the crew are saying, they do believe he was involved and wasn't being truthful.

When it comes down to it, the only two people who know the truth on Kenny are Bernie and Margie Geestman. That was three and a half years ago. If you look at the situation today, you see this: Margie sells off her ranch and tells everyone not to say where she's going. Bernie's family, even though they must know they could stop Blast and everything else with a letter...not a peep. Meanwhile, Bernie's sister (it's a large family) believes that Bernie was involved in the hijacking with Christiansen. You couldn't convince them otherwise if you tried. I had little to do with this. They saw Decoded. They saw Bernie ON Decoded. They knew Christiansen, at least some of them. They've seen the book, and yes...the PDF. They started putting two and two together. As I said, it's a Family Affair sort of thing. People aren't as stupid as you might think. They compared notes. Later, they called me up a few times. I've heard people say here that it's impossible for people in the Puget Sound area to remember what they were doing on November 24, 1971. You would be surprised how an event like that, where all the TV stations covered it for hours and practically everyone stopped what they were doing...leave lasting impressions.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 4:59 PM)


skyjack71

Jun 13, 2014, 5:35 PM
Post #53647 of 54432 (4471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ParrotheadVol] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Why is DO ANY OF you guys come to this thread? The other thread is NOT open to public viewing & they DISALLOWED the very reasons this thread became the place to go.....

How many of you know the history behind this thread?

Jo started another thread in the DZ searching for information about Cooper & the man she knew as Duane Weber for 18 yrs. The very thing that is going on now in this thread got that thread SHUT DOWN quickly. Quibbling & treating the thread like a BLOG.

QUADE created this thread & with an open discussion....in HISTORY & TRIVIA as Jo Weber requested. Conditions were stated.

The repetitions & advertisments & complaining resulted in major quibbling & with counter productive post such as the ones Georger makes about Blevins.

The thread has become a play ground for writers,...not for information.

The guys researching the Drop Zone for Cooper - couldn't even talk to each other due to all the quibbling...and off subject postings tooting a book or treating this thread like it was a BLOG used to abuse and demean.

With REPEATED warnings BLEVINS did not STOP the FREE advertising he was getting. NO ONE wants to explore a subject with WRITERS stirring the Pot....and an ulikely subject.

NEW posters won't come to the DZ thread because they do NOT want to be connected to all the false info. Some came here to PLAY GAMES - well I have caught most of the GAME players & stopped them. Bruce and Blevin could care less about the truth - all they wanted was a story & a book.

The other alternative to this thread is a BLOG that allows attorneys, writers & others to attack other posters. Those who are currently posting on that BLOG come here to complain. This gives RISE as to the QUESTION - WHY they come back to this thread at all?

Reasons:

The other thread is difficult to navigate....or they just want to get this thread shut down.

Are they just guys who want to talk about Cooper? OR are they decoys to keep the truths out of the public eye - in other words a distraction and /or decoy or are they REALLY the jerks they present themselves to be in this thread....?

The other thread does not provide the traffic the DZ does.

The other thread alllows certain conducts NOT tolerated in the DZ.

Why do they hit on Blevins and throw Jo in the trash heap with him

Jo is not selling a book or writing a book nor is she using the thread to make others look badly.

Jo does not come to this thread to poke at others..but, I have been quilty of joining the gang activities when I felt they were correct in their reasoning....that is the REPEATED postings by BLEVINS to PROMOTE his book...

Blevins IS NOT using this thread for research - that was why he came to the DZ in the first place. His book was full of errors and impossiblities - and we willingly joined in to help him with the facts.

Instead we created an over-zealous ego monster. The same thing happened with Bruce Smith.
They were so CAUGHT up in their own projections & writings - they forgot to look at WHAT was REALLY HAPPENING!

They like Georger do NOT care if this case is ever solved....each for their own reasons
.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jun 13, 2014, 6:13 PM)


skyjack71

Jun 13, 2014, 6:42 PM
Post #53648 of 54432 (4455 views)
Shortcut
Blevins ARE U that DENSE! [In reply to] Can't Post

 
WHAT do you NOT understand about "NO MORE DEFENDING YOUR BOOK OR USING THE DZ OR WE KNOW YOUR BOOK BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS....SURELY you are NOT that DENSE!

I am not being kind, but you need to take a LONG look at your reasons for being on this thread. HOW many time have you claimed U were leaving? HAVE you counted them?

The more you post the farther you have to FALL....I don't need to read you book - I have heard it till I am SICK of it...why woulf I want to buy the book?

U will come back with MORE promo! IT is time to STOP! Please JUST Stop and hope it is NOT too late for someone who knows something to fess up.

I get LOTS of PM's from individuals who WILL not post here because of you Blevins. YOU, Blevins DESTORYED the purpose of the DZ thread - that purpose was to leave a gate open for anyone who had information to share and was afraid to contact the FBI.

Until U came in with your KENNY stuff I was getting leads - now they have dieing off and my purpose in staying here will cease.. as the case is 43 yrs old & anyone with any new information would around their 90's.

I believe if I HEAR or READ one more word about Kenny that I will scream at the top of my lungs!
NO ONE with anything new to OFFER would take the time to read thru all of this....the DZ in an information DEAD ZONE NOW...all because of you Blevins and those like you.

The likely hood of finding anyone with any direct information now MAY NOT exist. Cooper would be almost almost 90 yrs old & have no or little computer experience!

You have contaminated & compromised the Real Cooper story so badly the truths WILL never be known.

Everyone is SICK of your Story and they are SICK of MY story & I am sick of fighting the BATTLE!

Bluntly You and others actually make me feel like I need to find a bucket. It is SICK what you and others have done to the REAL story of Cooper.

I will swear before the law of the land and the Creator, the things Duane L. Weber told me have been repeated to the best of my knowledge & some interpretation was required along with 18 yrs of my life.

When I made sense of it ALL there WAS no one there to hear the truths as they really happened. I just this moment realized the dilema that Gunther must have felt even after he wrote his book. Why he wrote that last letter to me.

Like a cat chasing its tail! He is never going to catch it!


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jun 13, 2014, 6:53 PM)


mrshutter45

Jun 13, 2014, 7:56 PM
Post #53649 of 54432 (4436 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

"Why is DO ANY OF you guys come to this thread? The other thread is NOT open to public viewing & they DISALLOWED the very reasons this thread became the place to go....."

Jo, that is absolutely false. there is nothing stopping the public from viewing that forum, zero. the proxy block has been off for some time now. the site has a .com, along with Googlebots, bingbots etc. constantly crawling the site. there is a proxy blocker on the registration. lots of spambots try and access the sites just like this one. Facts seem to always be an issue here, or the lack of them. try and get the facts straight before you try and claim something. how many times have you said you can't access the site, and turn around stating you can. seems to be more human error than anything. your browser is out of date. this costs is zero to upgrade. if you are having issues with that, it's the dial up. Cooper doesn't seem to exist here. I don't run this site. I don't know what to tell you, but I think the problems are obvious......

If you are trying to register again, that's not going to work because you are already registered. I didn't reset your password because the next day you said you could see the forum. you guys really need to give this Public BS a break.

For the record. you posted on the forum once. I told you I had to discuss it with Bruce. he was very strong in your removal. some others posted and agreed. if you and Bruce can settle your differences, perhaps things will change. I offered you a separate section months ago, nothing was said. I can't do anything more Jo. this was the same time Bruce was put on vacation from here. tempers were still flaring, I wasn't about to let you and him continue battling on the new site. I don't think you guys will ever cease fire. I think I've been rather fair with you Jo. I've sent you parts of the thread when you couldn't figure things out, or couldn't see it. I stopped anyone from saying things out of line. I've discussed things with you many times through emails, on and off subject. If I lived close enough to you, I would have fixed all your computer problems, and charged zip. that's what kind of a guy I am Jo. regardless of what people try and make out of me! speaking of emails. my father died last November, so I doubt I'm who you thought I might be. I never answered that one. I'm just an average Joe, Jo! a guy who thought the case was interesting and dove into it. I found out that it's not that easy, so I made my own site. now you and Blevins want to continue to bash it by claiming things that are not true. the site is not closed to the public. it never was. it was on a free server that doesn't get pickup by Google. it was placed there as a test to see if enough interest was there. unfortunately the site was filling up quickly. I had no choice but to pay the money and get the domain earlier than expected. so, scream all you want about censorship. it total BS. the blocker was put there for two reason, first it was because of Blevins. soon after when I took it down periodically, spammers would attack. so it went back up until I found a better block, as mentioned many times.

End Message.....


RobertMBlevins

Jun 13, 2014, 9:57 PM
Post #53650 of 54432 (4396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] Are the Manipulators Smarter than shrimp! [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
'so, scream all you want about censorship. it total BS. the blocker was put there for two reason, first it was because of Blevins. soon after when I took it down periodically, spammers would attack. so it went back up until I found a better block, as mentioned many times...'

Yeah...well that's because I caught somebody on your 'approved list' feeding your other 'approved list posters' a load of hogwash. Then you not only installed the blockers, but went so far as to ban my IP address so I couldn't see any more of the lies being posted and take screenshots for evidence. Yep. That's what I call transparency all right.

Funny how you would actually take advice from a guy (Bruce Smith) who was vacationed out of Dropzone for posting sexually harrassing remarks. Yeah. That shows REAL honesty and sincerity in your selection and decision-making process. Crazy

Besides, I can check out your site anytime I wish via Greg the Techie Guy. I haven't done it for a while though. I was mainly concerned with the Cook BS, and when you made that right, I no longer have a problem. That's why I removed all negative references from the AB site about you. I just wish you'd stop coming by here and touting it as 'fair' or 'the place to go' because that's a load. It's nothing more than a convention. With some George Orwell tossed in. But believe it or not, I hope you guys work through that and come up with something positive on the case.

Here's a surprise for you. I've finished the Final Report on Kenny Christiansen. It's expanded from 29 pages to more than fifty pages. Bet you'd like to see it. (Not that you'd actually ADMIT that, LOL) Not a chance. You can wait until August 9 like everyone else. Your site can't be trusted, and I don't feel like having Greg waste his time monitoring comments there about its content, especially before the theater event. So I'll wait until after that is over and then release it at AB. Then if anyone wants to whine about it, or make more insulting comments, they can do it then.

Your guys over there trying to move the flight path to explain the Tina Bar money? You might want to re-evaluate that theory. Unless you believe the co-pilot on 305 doesn't know what he's talking about. Details at 9. (August 9) Wink

My recommendation goes to Dropzone for public discussions on the Cooper case.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 13, 2014, 10:33 PM)


First page Previous page 1 ... 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 2178 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

 


Search for (options)