Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

 

First page Previous page 1 ... 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2262 Next page Last page  View All

skyjack71

Jun 27, 2013, 8:53 PM
Post #44676 of 56527 (42700 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Torque [In reply to] Can't Post

 
Quote:
The evidence reported by Tom Kaye is that at least one packet of the money found at Tina Bar had been exposed to a "torque" while on the river bank. This torqueing, plus the height above sea level (and river level) at which the money was found, suggests that the money was in the process of ENTERING the Columbia River. In plain English, the Tina Bar money had never been in the Columbia itself in the first place. Of course, the money was exposed to plenty of rain while on the banks of the Columbia and that water running INTO the Columbia is what moved the money to the location where it was found.

You do realize that what is stated above supports the fact that the money was buried on the beach.
Why only one packet had been exposed to a torque! Not sure I understand what is meant by a torque other than it had been subjected to turbulence of some kind.

I have asked if anyone had pictures of the BEACH as it was in 1979. If there was a shed along the fence and under the trees and toward the back of the house. If there was and Cooper put the money as far under the shed as he could reach and dig without being notice - WHAT would that do to the wads of money when exposed to the elements including rising water and current. Probably buried as deep as on could with their hands.

I have stated before that that money was NOT put on that beach until Sept of 1979!


mrshutter45

Jun 27, 2013, 9:02 PM
Post #44677 of 56527 (42692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Torque [In reply to] Can't Post

"I have stated before that that money was NOT put on that beach until Sept of 1979!"

what proof do you have of this statement? and proof of the reason the bills are in the condition they were found?


mrshutter45

Jun 27, 2013, 9:09 PM
Post #44678 of 56527 (42671 views)
Shortcut
CONFUSED [In reply to] Can't Post

Blevins claims KC planted the money.

Marla says: "In the event any of the money made it to the ground with the hijacker he probably suspected that the money had been marked or documented or, in the words of Miss Cooper, He just knew that it (the crime) was wrong.

Jo says Duane put the money on Tina, or threw it in the river in a paper bag?

can you guys see how much of a stir you are creating?????

did anyone actually see any money? or spend it?


here is a 79 photo...I don't see a a shed around the money site..


(This post was edited by mrshutter45 on Jun 27, 2013, 9:34 PM)
Attachments: 79.JPG (76.4 KB)


Robert99

Jun 27, 2013, 9:36 PM
Post #44679 of 56527 (42639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:

The evidence reported by Tom Kaye is that at least one packet of the money found at Tina Bar had been exposed to a "torque" while on the river bank. This torqueing, plus the height above sea level (and river level) at which the money was found, suggests that the money was in the process of ENTERING the Columbia River. In plain English, the Tina Bar money had never been in the Columbia itself in the first place.
In reply to:

Torqueing ?

Has Tom revised his website/analysis? Guess I will have to
find out for myself. This is news to me. Any photos of torque?
Measurements?

Georger, Take a look in the "Money Find" section, "Money Analysis" subsection, of Tom Kaye's web page.

As of February 22, 2013, on his web page, Tom had a Figure 7 in the "Money Analysis" subsection that illustrates the positions of some of the bills while buried.

He shows from the fragments that remain of some of the bills that the top bills had rotated counter-clockwise with respect to the bills on the bottom of the packet.

I described this movement as being the result of having a counter-clockwise "torque" applied to the packet. The physical force required to produce this torque is water running down the bank and into the Columbia River.

I suggest that you read the entire "Money Find" section and "Money Analysis" subsections again.

The above was discussed, or at least I wrote about it, on this thread several weeks ago.

Robert99


(This post was edited by Robert99 on Jun 27, 2013, 9:38 PM)


Robert99

Jun 27, 2013, 9:49 PM
Post #44680 of 56527 (42654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Torque [In reply to] Can't Post

skyjack71 wrote:
Quote:
The evidence reported by Tom Kaye is that at least one packet of the money found at Tina Bar had been exposed to a "torque" while on the river bank. This torqueing, plus the height above sea level (and river level) at which the money was found, suggests that the money was in the process of ENTERING the Columbia River. In plain English, the Tina Bar money had never been in the Columbia itself in the first place. Of course, the money was exposed to plenty of rain while on the banks of the Columbia and that water running INTO the Columbia is what moved the money to the location where it was found.

You do realize that what is stated above supports the fact that the money was buried on the beach.

I have stated before that that money was NOT put on that beach until Sept of 1979!

Jo, Nothing I have written above supports your idea that the money at Tina Bar was buried by a human.

And you have no proof of any kind as to the exact dates the money arrived at the location where it was found. But it is a given that neither Duane Weber nor KC had anything to do with it.

Robert99


mrshutter45

Jun 27, 2013, 9:54 PM
Post #44681 of 56527 (42647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Torque [In reply to] Can't Post

the picture from the test of a bill in a jar for 33 months. is this all that was left after this time period?
Attachments: Burial_sml.jpg (25.2 KB)


skyjack71

Jun 27, 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #44682 of 56527 (42637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] All Over The Place [In reply to] Can't Post

Roads and subdivisions:

I do NOT have a Portland map from 1971, but what I remember from 1979 was the remarks that Duane made. The current 205 bridge was NOT there.

When Duane and I went into Oregon from the I-5 bridge (old and iron) we then turned East along the river and along the riverside of the airport. This is when he pointed out some building on the airport grounds - like storage building and mentioned someone leaving a car there yrs ago...he did NOT say when. We traveled long the river close enough to see the river and what was across the river.

He pointed out an airstrip onmy side (Southside) and along the River (Northside) what looked like low warehouses and small offices. I was able to trace the trip, but things had changed. I accidently found the small airport he told me about when I pulled off the road to a motel and there was the damn airport (but of course it had changed. This would be the Troutdale airstrip (back in the day).

Somewhere along this area he noted a highway and said he didn't know they had completed the interstate to that point on the road we were driving on. I do not remember the point at which he said that. I do NOT have an old map to know what was there in 1971 versus 1979.

He talked about the islands and knowing someone who lived along the river and/or on the river at one time. Houses on the river. He talked about the pipelines and powerline that crossed the river. I got the impression he might have worked on them and at that little airstrip. He used the words "the guys" flew in and out of there as he did with the Dalles and Yakima (but with Yakima he mentioned moving heavy equipment at an airstrip.

On down the road he pointed across the river to the North and noted the columns of a bridge and told me there was a marina on the other side of the bridge. We continued East until he pointed to a road that went to the Mt Hood area and a Government park of some kind. I now forget his words but they are in this thread someplace. I have been here many yrs and I am tired and time is taking its toll on my memories.

I thought we were head back toward the Dalles and going home. He suddenly pulled onto a side road and said "You want to go to Tahoe?" I asked if we could afford it. he said they had given him a cash bonus at the meeting! NO they didn't!

We turned around and headed back toward Portland - as we approach the area of the columns on the Northside of the river is when he told me about the guys stealing a boat from a marina and letting it loose across from the PDX ( I just remembered something I am not sure I ever stated before - he mentioned an airstrip ACROSS from the PDX, but I keep thinking I have to be mistaken - because it would be awfully close to the PDX). Not sure why I had not remember this before, but maybe I did - it has been a lot of yrs - too many yrs. I felt I needed to insert it right now while I had it in my memory banks)

Now I remember - he told me about the airstrip across from the PDX when he took me to the DAMN GREEN TANK after he made me stay in the car while he took the snowshovel down to the river on the WA. side and at that time we were just west of the PDX.

I do not even remember why I started on this post, but it is the memories flooding my mind for some reason. Perhaps because the Dr. ordered MORE test on my heart - I had walked out of the ER Tuesday morning after refusing to be admitted. I saw my physician today, but he did NOT know anything about the ER - the employee had NOT told him this and they did NOT have the EKG, but they had the blood tests. I had been up for 23 hrs and NO way was I going to let them admit me to do more test in 3 hrs...when the daytime staff came on. I wanted to GO HOME and home I drove at 4:30 on Tuesday morning.

By the time I crawed in bed I had been without sleep for 26 hrs.
I know I have rambled and I do not even know why I am posting this. Oh, Shutter asked me a question. It was a connector or part of a connection to the interstate - or it was the interstate was completed to that point. I don't know he did the driving - I just observed...and listened.

I know that we did NOT see lots of home - if so they were way off the highway. As we went further South I did see more homes - but lots and lots of open spaces. Then he does something and head at an angle across the state at an angle - to the state of Oregon. Along this route he mentioned Gresham and knowing someone that used live there that worked in aretirement home.

I NOW know that Tina worked and lived in Gresham in 1979 when we were out there - that was a coincidence I found ODD and mentioned it to Mr. H yrs ago.
He talked about jumpers and a man with a lot of bird. I found this man and he doesn't remember Duane - this man had the other 2 jumpstrip in WA...I will never know why Duane mentioned this. I sent the man pictures of Duane and his lady of the day - but, he didn't remember him.

Again Duane mentions Government Camp and the boys and then on to Redmond and to Tahoe. Been a long day - so good night.

Do not know if I answered the question, but only what I got in my head - NO maps- No NOTES just my fricking memory which I wish I had never had. It makes NO difference how good my memory is and how hard I have worked for the last 17 yrs. -I won't be heard in my life time and that is so very frustrating. Everyday I pray there will be answers and that the phone will ring and someone will say "We are Sorry - we were wrong or we actually missed it". The GOVERNMENT or the AUTHORITIES NEVER ADMIT THEIR MISTAKES OR APOLOGIZE FOR THEIR COVER-UPS.

Sorry - NOT supposed to make political statements - that is just my personal view from my own life experiences with the FBI for 17 yrs.
Perhaps they have an excuse for missing so much over the yrs since i called them about Weber in 1996.


RobertMBlevins

Jun 27, 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #44683 of 56527 (42635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
georger wrote:

KC's brother seems to be at the heart of this whole issue by claiming KC was Cooper. you get a bunch of emails from people who don't really know much about the case other than he jumped out of a plane.......
...
In reply to:

KC's brother told Mike Simmons on a national broadcast the whole thing was a "good idea for a script for a movie" and that he did not believe Kenny had been Cooper!

Lyle and Blevins have some 'splainin' to do!

BTW, Porteous says he has cut all ties with Blevins.

just another reason not to look into KC. I just don't see anything there.....only stories....just like the rest. Cool

Excuse me, but how many times do I have to answer the same questions?

How in the holy hell would Lyle Christiansen possibly know one way or another whether his brother was DB Cooper? How? Did Kenny tell him? Did Lyle find some of the ransom money in that storage locker that was emptied out after KC died? Here's a hint:

No to both questions.

I never heard this radio show stuff you keep parroting, but I saw Lyle on national television trying to convince the Decoded cast his brother was Cooper. But here's the REAL point: Lyle's opinion on the identity of DB Cooper is absolutely WORTHLESS, because he doesn't know and he has no proof. This is why he is barely mentioned in Blast, and why I made him sign a contract giving up all rights to KC's story, along with the rights to all submitted documents, pictures, or other items. It was the only way I would even deal with him. He gets NOTHING from any possible movie deal. Zero, zip, nada. We own ALL the rights.

The rest of the family doesn't want anything either. You can ask KC's nephew Bruce Christiansen and he will fill you in on that angle. Most of them consider the whole thing an embarrassment, although admittedly they would like to know the truth. But they aren't interested in money. We're talking about some real down-home Minnesota types here, you know.

It's never been about money with the KC story. I do have some standards, you know. You've heard about the money from Decoded and Adrenaline Hunter I turned down. Well...I also turned down $20,000 for a one-year option on KC's story. The reason I said no was because they wanted to take serious liberties with the script. That offer came from a New York client represented by Paradigm. I don't invest my time like I did with investigating KC for two years just to be a sell-out. No frickin' way. It's the truth, or nothing. Until either that truth is discovered, or someone wants to stick to the known facts on KC, there will be NO movie deal.

And who says 'Porteous has cut all ties with Blevins?' A load of horsecrap. Porteous and I communicate all the time. I know everything he does in his personal life, (he keeps me informed) his private cell phone number, where he is now, (Toronto) where he's going to be moving next summer with his new girlfriend (Northern California. He's no longer with Hannah) and when I am supposed to meet him there for a visit. (Right after he moves there) You haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about regarding the relationship between Skipp Porteous and myself. If he told you that, it was probably to be rid of you, because we are good friends.

Lyle Christiansen isn't at the heart of anything really. He merely pointed in KC's direction and then people like Geoff Gray, Porteous...and later...myself, investigated Christiansen. Lyle did provide some pictures and documents, but he couldn't help us on actually figuring out the truth on his brother. His only motivation is he wants to know for sure before he dies whether his brother was the hijacker or not. That's it.

Robert99 says in part:

Quote:
'But it is a given that neither Duane Weber nor KC had anything to do with it...' (The Tena Bar money find)

Really? How do you know that? I won't speak for Weber. But tell me how you came to the idea that it was 'a given' that KC had nothing to do with the money found at Tena Bar? That makes as much sense as if I tried to say it was 'a given' that KC was the hijacker. Crazy

Robert99 ALSO says in part:

Quote:
'He (Tom Kaye) shows from the fragments that remain of some of the bills that the top bills had rotated counter-clockwise with respect to the bills on the bottom of the packet...'

I don't suppose anyone wonders whether all the bills in each packet were assembled in perfect, face-up order? Perhaps a few were upside down the whole time within some of the ransom packets? Although the money had been previously 'set aside' by the bank, no one said the money was stored pre-packed in bundles of roughly a hundred bills each and bound with rubber bands. The bills were probably wrapped originally with the standard paper bands, but during assembly of the packets, it was done rather hastily I would assume. It's very possible some ended up facing this way, others the opposite way, during the assembly process and the adding of the rubber bands. It's known that during the assembly process they tried to fool the hijacker into believing the money wasn't being marked or recorded by varying the size of the bundles. I doubt anyone involved in preparing the bundles for delivery cared which way the individual bills faced. The main goal would be to put them together as quickly as possible and get them to the airport before the hijacker decides to blow up the jet.

As far as the KC story being called 'a bunch of stories,' let's just see what happens after someone out there (besides armchair investigators) finally decides to check out the report on him. Sooner or later, someone will undoubtably do so. It's being downloaded from either the Newsvine article or the AB website nearly 150 times each week. That's about 7,500 times or better each year. Trust me on something here. At some point, someone or some entity is going to get curious about it and try to find out if it is 'a bunch of stories'. And if they are serious, they can have carte blanche on anything in our files.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 27, 2013, 11:16 PM)


skyjack71

Jun 27, 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #44684 of 56527 (42627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Torque [In reply to] Can't Post

Robert99 wrote:

Jo, Nothing I have written above supports your idea that the money at Tina Bar was buried by a human.

And you have no proof of any kind as to the exact dates the money arrived at the location where it was found. But it is a given that neither Duane Weber nor KC had anything to do with it.

Robert99

I have my memory and my word - that is NOT proof, but Duane went down the River at Tena's bar and he took something with him and then he threw a bad out at the Red Lion.

He also took something down to the river across from the PDX and just West of the PDX. Duane was a litter bug I guess - maybe he was burying candy wrappers!

You know Robt YOU make judgementa you should never MAKE - WHAT if I have already PUT Weber on the damn PLANE! YOU have NO idea what I sent to the FBI - none of you have seen the items and you probably never will. A positive ID after 42 yrs will be difficult unless it is something so unforgettable the witness remembers it when placed in front of her.TongueTongueTongueUnsure


mrshutter45

Jun 27, 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #44685 of 56527 (43044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] All Over The Place [In reply to] Can't Post

the 205 bridge was completed in 83 I believe. this is almost 7 miles east of the flight path. what would be the reason for mentioning the bridge? or purpose so far away from the known flight path?

if you don't have the proper maps, how can you be so critical about things when speaking? same with the population growth.

Blevins wants to change the description of Cooper as well claiming stress among other things. this is typical with an average crime that typically will last seconds, so descriptions can be very fuzzy. Tina, scared or not had a long time to look at him unlike your average crime. I believe the descriptions to be pretty accurate.

If I find something wrong with the path you can rest assure I will advise the proper people of the findings and not just claim them on here. currently I'm am having issue's from Toledo to Merwin. the time is not lining up, but you don't see me telling everyone the path is wrong. the testing takes time to insure everything is correct. I don't have 20 hours a week to work on the project so it takes longer than expected...


RobertMBlevins

Jun 27, 2013, 10:46 PM
Post #44686 of 56527 (43020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] All Over The Place [In reply to] Can't Post

mrshutter45 wrote:
the 205 bridge was completed in 83 I believe. this is almost 7 miles east of the flight path. what would be the reason for mentioning the bridge? or purpose so far away from the known flight path?

if you don't have the proper maps, how can you be so critical about things when speaking? same with the population growth.

Blevins wants to change the description of Cooper as well claiming stress among other things. this is typical with an average crime that typically will last seconds, so descriptions can be very fuzzy. Tina, scared or not had a long time to look at him unlike your average crime. I believe the descriptions to be pretty accurate.

If I find something wrong with the path you can rest assure I will advise the proper people of the findings and not just claim them on here. currently I'm am having issue's from Toledo to Merwin. the time is not lining up, but you don't see me telling everyone the path is wrong. the testing takes time to insure everything is correct. I don't have 20 hours a week to work on the project so it takes longer than expected...

In my humble opinion, you are doing some of the best work that's been done on a critical issue in the case in years. And I wish you success and look forward to your conclusions.


georger

Jun 27, 2013, 10:49 PM
Post #44687 of 56527 (43015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

 

Quote:
'He (Tom Kaye) shows from the fragments that remain of some of the bills that the top bills had rotated counter-clockwise with respect to the bills on the bottom of the packet...'

I don't suppose anyone wonders whether all the bills in each packet were assembled in perfect, face-up order? Perhaps a few were upside down the whole time within some of the ransom packets? Although the money had been previously 'set aside' by the bank, no one said the money was stored pre-packed in bundles of roughly a hundred bills each and bound with rubber bands. The bills were probably wrapped originally with the standard paper bands, but during assembly of the packets, it was done rather hastily I would assume. It's very possible some ended up facing this way, others the opposite way, during the assembly process and the adding of the rubber bands. It's known that during the assembly process they tried to fool the hijacker into believing the money wasn't being marked or recorded by varying the size of the bundles. I doubt anyone involved in preparing the bundles for delivery cared which way the individual bills faced. The main goal would be to put them together as quickly as possible and get them to the airport before the hijacker decides to blow up the jet.
In reply to:

Weve been through this countless times - not going through it again. It's unproductive territory.


Robert99

Jun 27, 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #44688 of 56527 (43009 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Torque [In reply to] Can't Post

skyjack71 wrote:
Robert99 wrote:

Jo, Nothing I have written above supports your idea that the money at Tina Bar was buried by a human.

And you have no proof of any kind as to the exact dates the money arrived at the location where it was found. But it is a given that neither Duane Weber nor KC had anything to do with it.

Robert99

I have my memory and my word - that is NOT proof, but Duane went down the River at Tena's bar and he took something with him and then he threw a bad out at the Red Lion.

He also took something down to the river across from the PDX and just West of the PDX. Duane was a litter bug I guess - maybe he was burying candy wrappers!

You know Robt YOU make judgementa you should never MAKE - WHAT if I have already PUT Weber on the damn PLANE! YOU have NO idea what I sent to the FBI - none of you have seen the items and you probably never will. A positive ID after 42 yrs will be difficult unless it is something so unforgettable the witness remembers it when placed in front of her.TongueTongueTongueUnsure

Jo, Duane was never on that plane! Even all your black magic and incantations can't put him on that plane. And the reason he was never on that plane is because he was not D.B. Cooper then or now.

Robert99


Robert99

Jun 27, 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #44689 of 56527 (43001 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Robert99 ALSO says in part:

Quote:
'He (Tom Kaye) shows from the fragments that remain of some of the bills that the top bills had rotated counter-clockwise with respect to the bills on the bottom of the packet...'

I don't suppose anyone wonders whether all the bills in each packet were assembled in perfect, face-up order? Perhaps a few were upside down the whole time within some of the ransom packets? Although the money had been previously 'set aside' by the bank, no one said the money was stored pre-packed in bundles of roughly a hundred bills each and bound with rubber bands. The bills were probably wrapped originally with the standard paper bands, but during assembly of the packets, it was done rather hastily I would assume. It's very possible some ended up facing this way, others the opposite way, during the assembly process and the adding of the rubber bands. It's known that during the assembly process they tried to fool the hijacker into believing the money wasn't being marked or recorded by varying the size of the bundles. I doubt anyone involved in preparing the bundles for delivery cared which way the individual bills faced. The main goal would be to put them together as quickly as possible and get them to the airport before the hijacker decides to blow up the jet.

Blevins, Go to Tom Kaye's web page and read his analysis about the money. What you have written above doesn't make sense to me but it does indicate you didn't understand what I was saying in the original post.

Robert99


georger

Jun 27, 2013, 11:13 PM
Post #44690 of 56527 (42996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

Robert99 wrote:
georger wrote:

The evidence reported by Tom Kaye is that at least one packet of the money found at Tina Bar had been exposed to a "torque" while on the river bank. This torqueing, plus the height above sea level (and river level) at which the money was found, suggests that the money was in the process of ENTERING the Columbia River. In plain English, the Tina Bar money had never been in the Columbia itself in the first place.
In reply to:

Torqueing ?

Has Tom revised his website/analysis? Guess I will have to
find out for myself. This is news to me. Any photos of torque?
Measurements?

Georger, Take a look in the "Money Find" section, "Money Analysis" subsection, of Tom Kaye's web page.

As of February 22, 2013, on his web page, Tom had a Figure 7 in the "Money Analysis" subsection that illustrates the positions of some of the bills while buried.

He shows from the fragments that remain of some of the bills that the top bills had rotated counter-clockwise with respect to the bills on the bottom of the packet.

I described this movement as being the result of having a counter-clockwise "torque" applied to the packet. The physical force required to produce this torque is water running down the bank and into the Columbia River.

I suggest that you read the entire "Money Find" section and "Money Analysis" subsections again.

The above was discussed, or at least I wrote about it, on this thread several weeks ago.

Robert99
In reply to:

Ok, so rotation not torque. Makes sense now. Ive seen that
illustration. Tom presents that illustration then later talks about
'perfect alignment' ? Ink bleeding through due to bills being in
'perfect alignment'?

That there was not perfect alignment of the bills stacked might
mean something in terms of the forces acting on the bills in situ
but beyond that I see no deep meaning in this ... the Ingrams
took no photos of the bills when found, as they were removing
them, when they were at their apartment being pulled apart and
sorted in the kitchen .... etc. The first photos of the bills I know
of were with H at the Portland office, laid out on a table in
piles for the press event.

We know the Ingrams tried to separate and soak and pull and
clean as many bills as possible at their apartment - their first
intent was to redeem the bills for cash at a bank. How the bills
got put back together to take to the FBI office or were sorted
into piles and laid out for the press event at the office ... I
do not know. In fact, Mrs Ingram is still alive and might
remember ... but she seldom talks to anyone directly -
everything always comes through Brian.

I just dont get Tom saying 'perfect alignment' on the one hand
then showing an illustration proving non-perfect alignment. I
thought 'perfect alignment' was being used to support hand
burial as opposed to natural forces. Then it turns out there is
non-perfect alignment which would tend to support mixed
natural forces. And you speculate the direction of force was
from above (further up the bank), ie rain and melt water.

Let me leave it at that for the time being.
Thanks for clarifying 'torque'.


(This post was edited by georger on Jun 27, 2013, 11:15 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Jun 28, 2013, 1:01 AM
Post #44691 of 56527 (42966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

Kaye is sure that at least SOME of the bills were aligned so well that the ink from some numbers bled into others. He used this fact to postulate that the money could not have ended up at Tena Bar by washing down any river. Let's get to the point here. He claims....by tossing similar bundles into the river...that these same bundles 'fanned' soon after they hit the water. The rotation up and down of any bills now is insignificant. They could have ended up that way by a hurried assembly in Seattle, or done by the Ingrams' in their attempts to make the bills suitable for cashing in.

THINK! It's not like the hijacker was going to rearrange the bills up or down, even if he decided to do a plant. Kaye says there is still no evidence of fanning of the packets. If any of the bills were up or down, it's most likely this was done while the packets were hastily being assembled.

I am very busy right now, but if you want to discuss this further in person, you can find me HERE in person on August 10th helping pass out the snacks. Angelic


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 28, 2013, 2:40 AM)


377  (F 666)

Jun 28, 2013, 6:38 AM
Post #44692 of 56527 (42906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] The Aft Way [In reply to] Can't Post

mrshutter45 wrote:
'All of that was based on the original search area announced."

the original search area they couldn't even search from the air correctly due to cloud coverage. someone sent me documents pertaining to the issues the SR-71 had trying to photograph the drop zone.

he gave permission to post them....thanks SM Cool

The SR 71 docs were one of many amazing finds by Snowmman. I wish Quade would lift the ban. Snowmman probably already had all the NSA documents that Snowden thought he was releasing for the first time. The designers of server processor chips have incredible opportunities for mischief. Wink

377


Robert99

Jun 28, 2013, 9:16 AM
Post #44693 of 56527 (42860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
The rotation up and down of any bills now is insignificant. They could have ended up that way by a hurried assembly in Seattle, or done by the Ingrams' in their attempts to make the bills suitable for cashing in.

Kaye says there is still no evidence of fanning of the packets. If any of the bills were up or down, it's most likely this was done while the packets were hastily being assembled.

Blevins, the rotation of the bills IS significant.

And the lack of evidence of "fanning", as opposed to "torqueing", means that they were never exposed to deep water as an unrestrained (except for one rubber band) packet. The logical interpretation is that the money packets had never been in the Columbia River proper in the first place.

Further, it is really a stretch to suggest that the bills were rotated to such an extent during their handling in Seattle. I suggest that you pay more attention to what Tom Kaye is saying on his web page.

I realize that the above may not fit into whatever theories Blevins is advancing in his new book, but life can be a bitch at times.

Robert99


Robert99

Jun 28, 2013, 9:29 AM
Post #44694 of 56527 (42853 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] The Aft Way [In reply to] Can't Post

377 wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
'All of that was based on the original search area announced."

the original search area they couldn't even search from the air correctly due to cloud coverage. someone sent me documents pertaining to the issues the SR-71 had trying to photograph the drop zone.

he gave permission to post them....thanks SM Cool

The SR 71 docs were one of many amazing finds by Snowmman. I wish Quade would lift the ban. Snowmman probably already had all the NSA documents that Snowden thought he was releasing for the first time. The designers of server processor chips have incredible opportunities for mischief. Wink

377

Quade, I want to second 377's request for lifting the ban on Snowmman.

Don't be like one of the current posters whose candidate for D.B. Cooper is a fellow who stiffed him out of $5 rent more than 50 years ago. That poster remembers ever single "slight" and there is no forgiveness as far as he is concerned.

Quade, you are bigger than that poster.

Robert99


(This post was edited by Robert99 on Jun 28, 2013, 10:56 AM)


georger

Jun 28, 2013, 1:39 PM
Post #44695 of 56527 (42790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

Robert99 wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
The rotation up and down of any bills now is insignificant. They could have ended up that way by a hurried assembly in Seattle, or done by the Ingrams' in their attempts to make the bills suitable for cashing in.

Kaye says there is still no evidence of fanning of the packets. If any of the bills were up or down, it's most likely this was done while the packets were hastily being assembled.

Blevins, the rotation of the bills IS significant.

And the lack of evidence of "fanning", as opposed to "torqueing", means that they were never exposed to deep water as an unrestrained (except for one rubber band) packet. The logical interpretation is that the money packets had never been in the Columbia River proper in the first place.

Further, it is really a stretch to suggest that the bills were rotated to such an extent during their handling in Seattle. I suggest that you pay more attention to what Tom Kaye is saying on his web page.

I realize that the above may not fit into whatever theories Blevins is advancing in his new book, but life can be a bitch at times.

Robert99
In reply to:

location, location, location.

forget the epicycles!


RobertMBlevins

Jun 28, 2013, 3:55 PM
Post #44696 of 56527 (42753 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
Robert99 wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
The rotation up and down of any bills now is insignificant. They could have ended up that way by a hurried assembly in Seattle, or done by the Ingrams' in their attempts to make the bills suitable for cashing in.

Kaye says there is still no evidence of fanning of the packets. If any of the bills were up or down, it's most likely this was done while the packets were hastily being assembled.

Blevins, the rotation of the bills IS significant.

And the lack of evidence of "fanning", as opposed to "torqueing", means that they were never exposed to deep water as an unrestrained (except for one rubber band) packet. The logical interpretation is that the money packets had never been in the Columbia River proper in the first place.

Further, it is really a stretch to suggest that the bills were rotated to such an extent during their handling in Seattle. I suggest that you pay more attention to what Tom Kaye is saying on his web page.

I realize that the above may not fit into whatever theories Blevins is advancing in his new book, but life can be a bitch at times.

Robert99
In reply to:

location, location, location.

forget the epicycles!

My new book isn't about the Cooper case, per se...had to say that.

Well, if the bills didn't come from the water and the water was only a few feet away from where they were found...


Robert99

Jun 28, 2013, 4:09 PM
Post #44697 of 56527 (42745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Nothing at All [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Well, if the bills didn't come from the water and the water was only a few feet away from where they were found...

They didn't quite make it but other packets of the bills, and Cooper himself, may have made it into the Columbia. If they did, their remains may have made a few circuits of the Pacific by now.

Robert99


skyjack71

Jun 28, 2013, 4:37 PM
Post #44698 of 56527 (42738 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] All Over The Place [In reply to] Can't Post

mrshutter45 wrote:
the 205 bridge was completed in 83 I believe. this is almost 7 miles east of the flight path. what would be the reason for mentioning the bridge? or purpose so far away from the known flight path?

The only reason to mention the bridge is say it was NOT there in 1979, but it was there in 2010. Since someone else was doing the driving for the documentary in 2001 - I do NOT know it is was there in 2001, but you say it was. I only was trying to relay it was not there in 1979.

All I was trying to do was relay what I remembered. I have not gone back to review the post..my energy is currently being use to try to stay out of the hospital.


skyjack71

Jun 28, 2013, 4:47 PM
Post #44699 of 56527 (42728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] All Over The Place [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:

if you don't have the proper maps, how can you be so critical about things when speaking? same with the population growth.

I believe I probably stated I was working thur my memories of the trip.
I did NOT need a map to recall my memories - but memories can be random.

I have some maps from 2010 I purchased and others that Sluggo gave me. The map he provide zero in on my memories, but I have a hard time reading maps - always have.
Amazing - huh! I can remember what I see but I can no longer balance my check book to the penny and I still have a very hard time with maps. The old maps are great - the new maps are too cluttered and too difficult to read.

Quote:
If I find something wrong with the path you can rest assure I will advise the proper people of the findings and not just claim them on here. currently I'm am having issue's from Toledo to Merwin. the time is not lining up, but you don't see me telling everyone the path is wrong. the testing takes time to insure everything is correct. I don't have 20 hours a week to work on the project so it takes longer than expected...

That is the way it should be done and I commend you with the details you address. YOU are not just SHUTTER man - who are you really?


skyjack71

Jun 28, 2013, 4:53 PM
Post #44700 of 56527 (42726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] All Over The Place [In reply to] Can't Post

skyjack71 wrote:
Roads and subdivisions:

I do NOT have a Portland map from 1971, but what I remember from 1979 was the remarks that Duane made. The current 205 bridge was NOT there.
.

I just quoted my comment on the bridge - I even have the number wrong and what I was referring to was the new bridge they built (the big one) - it was NOT there in 1979.

It was there on my 2010 trip because I used it to get to and from the airport...if it was finished in 2001 when I went - I do not remember the documentary crew using it - perhaps it was still under construction! I am NOT trying to confuse any issues. In 2001 I was at the mercy of students hired to act as quides for the crew and myself - the guide / driver had ONLY BEEN living in WA for 2 yrs! I hate CAMERAS and I was very nervous about so many people and they did everything very fast.

Had it not have been for some people who took me in - for a couple of days and actually lived in the area and showed me the places AFTER the crew left - the trip would have been for ought!

They did MORE damage to the investigation than good.

Remember JT's 2 page newpaper spread he go about the TAXI driver. After that he dissed every suspect that came along - He wasted 4 plus yr discrediting me in every way he could. But, I had trusted him with the same information I have told in this thread - then he came to this thread 6 yrs plus after I severed contact with him and dissed me in the thread - NOW you know the motive.

He and I have made peace but I will never ever forgive him. Big diffence between peace and forgiving...they do NOT always go hand in hand.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jun 28, 2013, 8:18 PM)


First page Previous page 1 ... 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2262 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

 


Search for (options)