Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

 

First page Previous page 1 ... 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 ... 2179 Next page Last page  View All

mrshutter45

May 9, 2013, 1:28 PM
Post #43101 of 54453 (28588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MeyerLouie] Silly man. [In reply to] Can't Post

MeyerLouie wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
so, you can believe that this whole thing is a Government cover up all the way to the
Pentagon, to the Pilots union. Bill Rataczak was aware of the operation, Himmelsbach
was aware of this? McCoy is still alive?

If you believe this story, where is the logic in giving Blevins a hard time?

keep in mind that Nixon ran in 68, was in office in 69. Bob claims he started this in 68? he had no power......

In office
January 20, 1969 August 9, 1974

_______________________________________________

I didn't day I bought BK's story, hook, line, and sinker. I said his story isn't any more far-fetched than some of the other stories or theories I've heard. Example: If KC is DBC, I'm the pope.

MeyerLouie

Fair enough, you had me scared for a moment Wink


RobertMBlevins

May 9, 2013, 3:40 PM
Post #43102 of 54453 (28567 views)
Shortcut
Meyer and Bob Knoss [In reply to] Can't Post

mrshutter45 wrote:
MeyerLouie wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
so, you can believe that this whole thing is a Government cover up all the way to the
Pentagon, to the Pilots union. Bill Rataczak was aware of the operation, Himmelsbach
was aware of this? McCoy is still alive?

If you believe this story, where is the logic in giving Blevins a hard time?

keep in mind that Nixon ran in 68, was in office in 69. Bob claims he started this in 68? he had no power......

In office
January 20, 1969 August 9, 1974

_______________________________________________

I didn't day I bought BK's story, hook, line, and sinker. I said his story isn't any more far-fetched than some of the other stories or theories I've heard. Example: If KC is DBC, I'm the pope.

MeyerLouie

Fair enough, you had me scared for a moment Wink

Sorry...but to put it in the same context for Meyer, I'm STILL scared. And here's why.

Meyer: Exactly WHICH elements of BK's story are NOT 'far-fetched?' Making a co-pilot with a distinguished record into a criminal, and slandering a reputation he spent a lifetime building? That would be Bill Rataczak.

Or perhaps it's the part where BK brings a dead guy back to life? That would be McCoy.

Oh, wait. Maybe it's the part where BK says The Dead Guy (although technically he wasn't dead yet) beat on Janet's door and threatened her for a letter she sent to the Portland FBI. Because he WORKED for the FBI and somehow was intercepting their mail. LOL. He picked that part up just a couple of years ago from the Utah-Standard Examiner interview. Crazy

Your throwout comment about 'If KC is the hijacker, then I'm the Pope' now has little value, because from your own mouth you (somewhat) support a story that is nothing more than a pack of lies, some of which are SO bad that they hurt innocent people. I mean Bill Rataczak. And others.

The truth is, I'm glad you don't consider KC a suspect. You wouldn't make a very good reference. On the other hand, ever since we made THIS available at the website and on Facebook, Twitter, etc. the supporting emails run about 15-20 a week. Thankfully, none of them come from you or Bob Knoss. Crazy


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on May 9, 2013, 5:11 PM)


mrshutter45

May 9, 2013, 4:44 PM
Post #43103 of 54453 (28556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Silly man. [In reply to] Can't Post

15-20 emails a week......Hmmmm, seems they are buying into your story just like the Marla Cooper story.....
why all of the media outlets? The FBI not listening?


learn how to direct your posting.....what is this the 10-15th time telling you????


(This post was edited by mrshutter45 on May 9, 2013, 4:53 PM)


RobertMBlevins

May 9, 2013, 5:03 PM
Post #43104 of 54453 (28540 views)
Shortcut
To Shutter [In reply to] Can't Post

mrshutter45 wrote:
15-20 emails a week......Hmmmm, seems they are buying into your story just like the Marla Cooper story.....
why all of the media outlets? The FBI not listening?


learn how to direct your posting.....what is this the 10-15th time telling you????

Do you know how many people just quote and quote here? Like almost everybody. You saw I directed that post at Meyer, right...it has his name on it twice right up front.

Facebook and Twitter posts only go to people I know. I don't believe I've actually sent the report to any media outright. Sure, I've come close here and there. Mostly people just drop by the website, the Cooper page, and get it there. I can't stop them from emailing me. One or two a week are negative, the rest are mostly positive, many ask additional questions. Whenever I answer one of these messages, I don't try to sell them a book. I direct them to check out Dropzone for more info. Or Sluggo's website. Both places are linked at the website.

The real reason I made it public is in case someone knows something, or it jogs something in their memory, or they know the people named in the document...and decide to come forward.

This type of effort is far more than anything ever done by Jo Weber or Bob Knoss, who have yet to present anything even remotely resembling real evidence to support their case for a particular suspect.

The majority of 'known' Cooper fans don't like the document. I knew this would happen right from the start, but I also expected it. The public, on the other hand, is a bit more open-minded and willing to consider the evidence. Some may even try to verify parts of it, which I don't mind at all.

I kind of figure it this way. With the latest version of that document, sooner or later someone is going to figure out one way or another whether KC was Cooper, or if he wasn't. As I've said, even I don't know for sure. But I provided the tools for anyone to find out.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on May 9, 2013, 10:11 PM)


mrshutter45

May 9, 2013, 5:24 PM
Post #43105 of 54453 (28529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] To Shutter [In reply to] Can't Post

doesn't mater if his name is on it.....MINE is and it had nothing to do with me.Mad

KC was not Cooper, I'm 99% sure. I never say 100% on anything. I don't think you are telling the truth by saying he might not be or you wouldn't be going thru all of these hoops! fool the uneducated all you want...but it hasn't worked here in years, but you keep tossing it in here all the time....

you get so many things mixed up or wrong and then turn around and say Georger has no credibility? then you get upset when someone doesn't want to read the PDF, news flash, we know whats in it! I think it's called "old news"

just like the rest of the high profile Cooper suspects......a dead end!


The public is open minded? they are the ones who don't know all the facts about the case, Marla used that weapon well! you are doing the same.....


(This post was edited by mrshutter45 on May 9, 2013, 5:32 PM)


RobertMBlevins

May 9, 2013, 6:41 PM
Post #43106 of 54453 (28506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] To Shutter [In reply to] Can't Post

mrshutter45 wrote:
doesn't mater if his name is on it.....MINE is and it had nothing to do with me.Mad

KC was not Cooper, I'm 99% sure. I never say 100% on anything. I don't think you are telling the truth by saying he might not be or you wouldn't be going thru all of these hoops! fool the uneducated all you want...but it hasn't worked here in years, but you keep tossing it in here all the time....

you get so many things mixed up or wrong and then turn around and say Georger has no credibility? then you get upset when someone doesn't want to read the PDF, news flash, we know whats in it! I think it's called "old news"

just like the rest of the high profile Cooper suspects......a dead end!

The public is open minded? they are the ones who don't know all the facts about the case, Marla used that weapon well! you are doing the same.....

Well, I wouldn't call KC a 'dead end'. I would call him an 'unproven suspect' due to the available evidence. It's reasonably substantial, and there ARE witnesses involved here. This isn't 'just take my word for it' stuff. But at some point I had to call it quits on the investigation into him and move on. So the PDF is just a compact package that is as accurate as possible on the witnesses and the available information. You should remember that if I were stupid enough to lie to the FBI in that document, and they end up wasting resources because of it, I could actually go to jail, get sued, etc. And I'm not willing to have that happen just over Cooper. I even mentioned in the cover letter that between the book and the document, that the document is the more accurate source. It's on the first page. Look...if I told you that I was SURE that KC was Cooper, would that be the truth or a lie? A lie, of course. I can't prove he was, so how could I be sure? It's the absolute truth when I tell people I just don't know for sure. But I did provide a way to find out the truth. I am convinced that both Margaret and Bernie Geestman know whether KC was Cooper one way or the other. Unfortunately, I can't just swoop up Geestman and force him to tell what he knows, or why he lied so many times, or why he told History Channel that KC could be Cooper even though I can definitely prove they were together the week of the crime. That is one thing I CAN prove. What they were doing, I don't know. I told the FBI that this could be the one place where Geestman slipped up. See...he didn't know when he was being filmed that he'd already been placed with KC and missing over the week of the hijacking. And by multiple witnesses, no less. So I asked the obvious question: Why would he say KC could be Cooper, when he was with KC at the time of the crime? It's a natural question under the circumstances. Okay, now I'm quoting the document, so I'll stop there.

About Georger: Even through all of his insults, I have always gone out of my way to give kudos to his years of work on the Cooper case. Even when we've had some serious differences. When I mentioned 'credibility,' I meant he was damaging that by engaging in nonsensical insults all the time. It wasn't helping, and I thought it made him look bad. I think lately we've settled that stuff because it was all going nowhere. And so are all these other personal vendettas going around here.

I had to respond earlier to Meyer for two reasons. First, Knoss' story is not only without merit, but he actually causes damage to any real investigation into the case. Second, I don't like to be compared to Knoss because I don't make a habit of lying, or just making up stuff when it suits me. And there IS a difference here. Anyone who can't see that...well, I hardly know what to say.

BTW: I had already changed the header for you before you made your last post. I will try to remember, but mostly people just read the content in the box, not the header. It's tricky to figure out sometimes when two or three people are quoting each other in the same post.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on May 9, 2013, 6:57 PM)


mrshutter45

May 9, 2013, 7:05 PM
Post #43107 of 54453 (28491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] To Shutter [In reply to] Can't Post

as I tell all the others, I'm not saying you are lying Robert. all suspects are just that, suspects, until Cooper is found. I'm not saying you didn't look into it properly, I just don't think it adds up.


Thanks for changing the header....seems you always do that to me.

The general public can be easily fooled. I use to be into the paranormal a lot validating video's. most people were shocked once they found that software could do the things shown in many videos. they read a wiki article and become experts on anything they have read. my parents know about DB Cooper, but other than him jumping out of a plane, they know zip about it. my dad said 5 or 6 months ago...I thought they found out who DB Cooper was" referring to the Marla story.

IMO the public will take parachute training and conclude it had to be that person, no question about it? someone has went to every Cooper video on You Tube and stated that since the money was never found in circulation he must be dead. they go on to say the money is returned to the mint where it it checked before it's destroyed, every single bill. every bank checked the numbers around the world etc. etc.

well, this is a fraction of the open minded public!!!


RobertMBlevins

May 9, 2013, 8:01 PM
Post #43108 of 54453 (28471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] To Shutter [In reply to] Can't Post

That's one big question a lot of people pose. Why didn't any of the money show up in circulation? It's a good question, but the answer is simpler than you think. I actually got to talk about this with a Treasury Department representative about three years ago who was familiar with the Cooper Money question. It's tricky to explain, so I'll just do numbered points. Maybe this way I can get it right. Smile

1) The list of bill numbers runs 30+ pages and contains 10,000 non-sequential serial numbers.

2) Printed lists of these numbers were issued to all Northwest banks, many casinos in Nevada, all branches of the Federal Reserve, and the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in Washington, DC. That last one is where they generally destroy old currency. The representative I spoke with worked at BEP.

3) First, the Northwest banks: The reality is that tellers were overwhelmed by the list. Twenties are common, and having to check each one against a list that large (no computers) was a daunting task. Special Agent Larry Carr admitted in his 2008 radio interview (link at DB Cooper Wiki) that most banks gave up the effort within months.

4) This Treasury Department official, somewhat contrary to what Himmelsbach has claimed, said yes...they got the list...but were employees actually checking all incoming 20's against it...NO. The reason he gave was the amount of old currency that arrived each day. He said truckloads. He said they may have made a minimal effort at first, but how could they comply when so much currency arrived each day? This is also the last stop for US currency in general. So if the Cooper money ended up there eventually, it would be destroyed just like all the rest each day. When I asked about the search involving the Fed Reserve banks, he said they went through more currency each day than most local banks, and I could figure that out for myself.

5) The FBI has said they hunted for the numbers for years. But before computers came along, this would be a near-impossible task for anyone involved. They didn't even have a range of numbers, just 10,000 different ones. Too bad Seafirst didn't just take 10,000 sequentials and simply mix them up. This may have given the FBI a better chance to trace.

6) Since most banks gave up the effort reletively quickly, the hijacker would have only had to wait a few months before starting to spend the money with little chance of getting caught.

I've always thought it would have been better to pay Cooper in 100-dollar bills. Back in the day, people noticed when you paid for anything with a hundred.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on May 9, 2013, 8:16 PM)


georger

May 9, 2013, 9:14 PM
Post #43109 of 54453 (28435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] To Shutter [In reply to] Can't Post

 

About Georger: Even through all of his insults, I have always gone out of my way to give kudos to his years of work on the Cooper case. Even when we've had some serious differences. When I mentioned 'credibility,' I meant he was damaging that by engaging in nonsensical insults all the time. It wasn't helping, and I thought it made him look bad. I think lately we've settled that stuff because it was all going nowhere. And so are all these other personal vendettas going around here.
[reply thing that no longer works]
[reply thingy I had to type on ...]
In reply to:


??????????????????

[what is wrong with this fucked up thread format?]






Im sitting here reading this thinking: "what kind of
self serving troll and abductor of people's lives would
say such a thing ... beginning with the name drop"?

A troubled nobody and trouble maker, as Geoff Gray
catagorised him?

Have fun at other's expense, Dufus.

Unsure


(This post was edited by georger on May 9, 2013, 9:15 PM)


RobertMBlevins

May 9, 2013, 9:42 PM
Post #43110 of 54453 (28808 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] To Shutter [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:

About Georger: Even through all of his insults, I have always gone out of my way to give kudos to his years of work on the Cooper case. Even when we've had some serious differences. When I mentioned 'credibility,' I meant he was damaging that by engaging in nonsensical insults all the time. It wasn't helping, and I thought it made him look bad. I think lately we've settled that stuff because it was all going nowhere. And so are all these other personal vendettas going around here.

[reply thing that no longer works]
[reply thingy I had to type on ...]
In reply to:


??????????????????

[what is wrong with this fucked up thread format?]






Im sitting here reading this thinking: "what kind of
self serving troll and abductor of people's lives would
say such a thing ... beginning with the name drop"?

A troubled nobody and trouble maker, as Geoff Gray
catagorised him?

Have fun at other's expense, Dufus.

Unsure

Have you totally lost it? I thought you were an educated guy and stuff. And stop with the Geoff Gray quotes. Let Gray speak for himself. Stop putting words into his mouth, unless you're his agent or your name is really Geoffrey Gray.

It's ridiculous.

And I'm not an 'abductor of peoples' lives' if you don't mind.

You remind me lately of someone who wants to do 'Suicide by Cop' because they've run out of answers in their life. Only in this case, you want to be banned. You're not using me for that. I still think your contributions to the Cooper case are many and noted.


georger

May 9, 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #43111 of 54453 (28771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] To Shutter [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:

About Georger: Even through all of his insults, I have always gone out of my way to give kudos to his years of work on the Cooper case. Even when we've had some serious differences. When I mentioned 'credibility,' I meant he was damaging that by engaging in nonsensical insults all the time. It wasn't helping, and I thought it made him look bad. I think lately we've settled that stuff because it was all going nowhere. And so are all these other personal vendettas going around here.

[reply thing that no longer works]
[reply thingy I had to type on ...]
In reply to:


??????????????????

[what is wrong with this fucked up thread format?]






Im sitting here reading this thinking: "what kind of
self serving troll and abductor of people's lives would
say such a thing ... beginning with the name drop"?

A troubled nobody and trouble maker, as Geoff Gray
catagorised him?

Have fun at other's expense, Dufus.

Unsure

Have you totally lost it? I thought you were an educated guy and stuff. And stop with the Geoff Gray quotes. Let Gray speak for himself. Stop putting words into his mouth, unless you're his agent or your name is really Geoffrey Gray.

It's ridiculous.

And I'm not an 'abductor of peoples' lives' if you don't mind.

You remind me lately of someone who wants to do 'Suicide by Cop' because they've run out of answers in their life. Only in this case, you want to be banned. You're not using me for that. I still think your contributions to the Cooper case are many and noted.

State my "many and noted contributions to the
Cooper case" ... name dropping BS fabricator.

As far as Gray is concerned it's simple, isn't it.
Either you or I is a liar!

That seems very clear to me.

No need for 30 paragraphs of Blevins bullshit.
Laugh


(This post was edited by georger on May 10, 2013, 3:52 AM)


skyjack71

May 10, 2013, 12:02 AM
Post #43112 of 54453 (28767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] [In reply to] Can't Post

 
Georger Chatters On:

Sitting here reading this thinking: "what kind of
self serving troll and abductor of people's lives would
say such a thing beginning with the name drop"?

A troubled nobody and trouble maker, as Geoff Gray
catagorised him?

Have fun at other's expense, Dufus.



UnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressed

SlyThe world go on and no one cares who Cooper was. Not anymore.
A select few of us care but NO one else really cares.

I care because I hav personal interest in this and wish I could get some help from some one else to spend a few weeks with me and go thru this stuff. Keep the thing and condense them - that might make one some day look at the only real suppect that has ever been. Then someone to go with me to the places I need to go back to the places Weber left his foot prints.

This should have happened serveral yrs ago but NO one believed me.

I truely feel if some one else whent thru all of this stuff - they would seem more than I do and could make a summary that I am encapablable of doing. Really need to get pictures made of stuff I just did not think was important.

Pack it all up and send it to WA.
Pictures need to be made of these watches - what if Tina really did see a watch and it was just a little different. The watch puzzles me.

I believe more converstation took place between Tina and Cooper than has ever been knonw. Cooper even with his hard shell on - she saw something worth being in the man. She saw a sad man and an angry man. She saw him look at his watch - she knew he had on a watch and it is buried in her memory.

In the attached pic Duane had me take in SALT LAKE. Take one more good look at it. I have been told he has on an airforce band uniform, but I do NOT see it. The person claimed the Airforce band played there in late Sept.

I don't believe it - I spent too much money chasing this salt lake photo to give up too easy. I know this photo has some thing to do with WEBER - he sure did NOt want Weber to see him. WHo is this man and how did he Duane Weber?
Attachments: Anglin.jpg (42.5 KB)
  Salt Lake City 1979 - WHO is this...JPG (15.1 KB)


MeyerLouie

May 10, 2013, 2:28 AM
Post #43113 of 54453 (28758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Meyer and Bob Knoss [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
MeyerLouie wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
so, you can believe that this whole thing is a Government cover up all the way to the
Pentagon, to the Pilots union. Bill Rataczak was aware of the operation, Himmelsbach
was aware of this? McCoy is still alive?

If you believe this story, where is the logic in giving Blevins a hard time?

keep in mind that Nixon ran in 68, was in office in 69. Bob claims he started this in 68? he had no power......

In office
January 20, 1969 August 9, 1974

_______________________________________________

I didn't day I bought BK's story, hook, line, and sinker. I said his story isn't any more far-fetched than some of the other stories or theories I've heard. Example: If KC is DBC, I'm the pope.

MeyerLouie

Fair enough, you had me scared for a moment Wink

Sorry...but to put it in the same context for Meyer, I'm STILL scared. And here's why.

Meyer: Exactly WHICH elements of BK's story are NOT 'far-fetched?' Making a co-pilot with a distinguished record into a criminal, and slandering a reputation he spent a lifetime building? That would be Bill Rataczak.

Or perhaps it's the part where BK brings a dead guy back to life? That would be McCoy.

Oh, wait. Maybe it's the part where BK says The Dead Guy (although technically he wasn't dead yet) beat on Janet's door and threatened her for a letter she sent to the Portland FBI. Because he WORKED for the FBI and somehow was intercepting their mail. LOL. He picked that part up just a couple of years ago from the Utah-Standard Examiner interview. Crazy

Your throwout comment about 'If KC is the hijacker, then I'm the Pope' now has little value, because from your own mouth you (somewhat) support a story that is nothing more than a pack of lies, some of which are SO bad that they hurt innocent people. I mean Bill Rataczak. And others.

The truth is, I'm glad you don't consider KC a suspect. You wouldn't make a very good reference. On the other hand, ever since we made THIS available at the website and on Facebook, Twitter, etc. the supporting emails run about 15-20 a week. Thankfully, none of them come from you or Bob Knoss. Crazy

_______________________________________________


Blevins,

Don't be misled into thinking that your theory has any more plausibility and/or credibility than BK's. You say he offers no proof, Jo offers no proof. Guess what? Neither do you -- and for you to criticize someone for not having credibility -- well, it's laughable. I've been saying all along that you suffer from a credibility problem. That hasn't changed. You continue to surprise me with how low you will go.

You ask which part of BK's story is not far-fetched? Well, there is some credibility there -- hear me out...

The Cooper hijacking got lots of press out west, but Bruce (on one of our roadtrips a while back) informed me that he and many others on the eastern seaboard didn't really pay much attention to it -- and it just didn't get the attention and press that it got out west -- it just didn't seem like that big o' deal out east. Other hijackings were occurring then as well -- people far away from Portand/Seattle just didn't give it all that much never mind (I hope I'm saying that right, Bruce).

But the hijackings continued ... and continued .... and continued. You heard of one pretty much on a weekly basis. It finally started getting people's attention. Call it outcry, call it pressure on the airline industry and/or government to do something about it. As paranoid as Nixon was (he had a 'blacklist' for crying out loud -- he had enemies no one could even see!), as fed up as the public finally got with all the hijackings -- who's to say the government didn't pull some shenanigans and come at it through the back door, in the name of improving airline safety in a time of crisis? It wouldn't be the first time they've pulled such shenanigans. Don't forget, we had a paranoid nutcase in the White House at the time. Moreover, whose to say J. Edgar wasn't privy to it -- it might explain why the FBI has seemed so lethargic, so inept, and so unprofessional at times in investigating the hijacking.

This is the part of the Bob Knoss theory that might have some merit -- no less merit than a career criminal no one has been able to put in a parachute or on a plane in 17 years, no less merit than a crawl space in Bonney Lake. Yeah, BK has said some crazy, outrageous things, but not everything he has said is necessarily crazy.

I'll say it again -- I don't support everything BK has said, but some of his thinking isn't any more far-fetched than some of the other thinking I've heard.

I hope I've adequately explained my position -- that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

MeyerLouie


georger

May 10, 2013, 3:55 AM
Post #43114 of 54453 (28744 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] [In reply to] Can't Post

skyjack71 wrote:
Georger Chatters On:

Sitting here reading this thinking: "what kind of
self serving troll and abductor of people's lives would
say such a thing beginning with the name drop"?

A troubled nobody and trouble maker, as Geoff Gray
catagorised him?

Have fun at other's expense, Dufus.



UnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressedUnimpressed

SlyThe world go on and no one cares who Cooper was. Not anymore.
A select few of us care but NO one else really cares.

I care because I hav personal interest in this and wish I could get some help from some one else to spend a few weeks with me and go thru this stuff. Keep the thing and condense them - that might make one some day look at the only real suppect that has ever been. Then someone to go with me to the places I need to go back to the places Weber left his foot prints.

This should have happened serveral yrs ago but NO one believed me.

I truely feel if some one else whent thru all of this stuff - they would seem more than I do and could make a summary that I am encapablable of doing. Really need to get pictures made of stuff I just did not think was important.

Pack it all up and send it to WA.
Pictures need to be made of these watches - what if Tina really did see a watch and it was just a little different. The watch puzzles me.

I believe more converstation took place between Tina and Cooper than has ever been knonw. Cooper even with his hard shell on - she saw something worth being in the man. She saw a sad man and an angry man. She saw him look at his watch - she knew he had on a watch and it is buried in her memory.

In the attached pic Duane had me take in SALT LAKE. Take one more good look at it. I have been told he has on an airforce band uniform, but I do NOT see it. The person claimed the Airforce band played there in late Sept.

I don't believe it - I spent too much money chasing this salt lake photo to give up too easy. I know this photo has some thing to do with WEBER - he sure did NOt want Weber to see him. WHo is this man and how did he Duane Weber?

Blevins already identified your Salt Lake photo.

It's Jack Booby aka 'Jack Ruby'.

Play it again, Jo.


georger

May 10, 2013, 3:58 AM
Post #43115 of 54453 (28741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MeyerLouie] Meyer and Bob Knoss [In reply to] Can't Post

MeyerLouie wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
MeyerLouie wrote:
mrshutter45 wrote:
so, you can believe that this whole thing is a Government cover up all the way to the
Pentagon, to the Pilots union. Bill Rataczak was aware of the operation, Himmelsbach
was aware of this? McCoy is still alive?

If you believe this story, where is the logic in giving Blevins a hard time?

keep in mind that Nixon ran in 68, was in office in 69. Bob claims he started this in 68? he had no power......

In office
January 20, 1969 August 9, 1974

_______________________________________________

I didn't day I bought BK's story, hook, line, and sinker. I said his story isn't any more far-fetched than some of the other stories or theories I've heard. Example: If KC is DBC, I'm the pope.

MeyerLouie

Fair enough, you had me scared for a moment Wink

Sorry...but to put it in the same context for Meyer, I'm STILL scared. And here's why.

Meyer: Exactly WHICH elements of BK's story are NOT 'far-fetched?' Making a co-pilot with a distinguished record into a criminal, and slandering a reputation he spent a lifetime building? That would be Bill Rataczak.

Or perhaps it's the part where BK brings a dead guy back to life? That would be McCoy.

Oh, wait. Maybe it's the part where BK says The Dead Guy (although technically he wasn't dead yet) beat on Janet's door and threatened her for a letter she sent to the Portland FBI. Because he WORKED for the FBI and somehow was intercepting their mail. LOL. He picked that part up just a couple of years ago from the Utah-Standard Examiner interview. Crazy

Your throwout comment about 'If KC is the hijacker, then I'm the Pope' now has little value, because from your own mouth you (somewhat) support a story that is nothing more than a pack of lies, some of which are SO bad that they hurt innocent people. I mean Bill Rataczak. And others.

The truth is, I'm glad you don't consider KC a suspect. You wouldn't make a very good reference. On the other hand, ever since we made THIS available at the website and on Facebook, Twitter, etc. the supporting emails run about 15-20 a week. Thankfully, none of them come from you or Bob Knoss. Crazy

_______________________________________________


Blevins,

Don't be misled into thinking that your theory has any more plausibility and/or credibility than BK's.

In reply to:


Don't be mislead into thinking Blevins cares. He
doesn't!

Trolls don;t care -


RobertMBlevins

May 10, 2013, 7:43 AM
Post #43116 of 54453 (28708 views)
Shortcut
The Knoss Fable [In reply to] Can't Post

MeyerLouie says in part:

Quote:
'As paranoid as Nixon was (he had a 'blacklist' for crying out loud -- he had enemies no one could even see!), as fed up as the public finally got with all the hijackings -- who's to say the government didn't pull some shenanigans and come at it through the back door, in the name of improving airline safety in a time of crisis? It wouldn't be the first time they've pulled such shenanigans. Don't forget, we had a paranoid nutcase in the White House at the time. Moreover, whose to say J. Edgar wasn't privy to it -- it might explain why the FBI has seemed so lethargic, so inept, and so unprofessional at times in investigating the hijacking...'

It's difficult to believe you would swallow such utter, ridiculous BS like that. I hardly know how to respond, but I will try.

First, you should check your history a bit on what the government was doing during the hijack crisis. A full year before Cooper pulled his little stunt, there were already about 1,800 sky marshals in place. This program was started by Kennedy, but heavily expanded in October 1970 - under Nixon. Ask yourself this question: Which makes more sense on WHY hijackings were brought under control:

1) Secret government plot to hijack a small domestic flight between Portland and Seattle?

2) Heavy increase in sky marshals, and the implementation of screening of passengers and their luggage? This was done under Nixon, by the way.

After airport screening took over, the number of marshals was reduced greatly as the rash of hijackings stopped, and then increased again in '85 by Reagan after one particular incident with TWA flight 847. As far as Cooper, the FBI expended resources and manpower that far exceeded the costs of the hijacking itself, in an effort to catch Cooper. Make a note: They've caught MOST of the hijackers over the years.

BK's story makes absolutely NO sense. Cooper's fiasco was followed by two even bigger hijackings soon afterward. Or more. But let's name two. The Roger Holder/Catherine Kerkow incident for example. Or Richard Floyd McCoy. Holder/Kerkow even got to switch planes, and made off with 500K all the way to Algeria. They are the subject of the new book I mentioned earlier that's coming out next month. Kerkow, by the way, is still at large.

Bob Knoss has told many outright lies, and there is absolutely NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE that the government was ever involved in planning an aircraft hijacking in order to 'improve airline safety'. If there was one hint of evidence, one shred out there, you'll have to point it out because I'm not seeing it. You should just look up Bill Rataczak's phone number (he's in the book, but screens the calls) and ask HIM if he was a conspirator in the hijacking of Flight 305. See what he says against the word of Bob Knoss. Personally, I wouldn't have the gall to ask him such a question. In a 1996 article, he said that if it were up to him, he would have flown out over the Pacific and let Cooper jump into the ocean.

For you to even HINT that BK's story might have some merit only shows two things. You haven't done your history, and you support the slander of a good man's name.

And someone else calls ME a troll? What nerve. The trolls are anyone who pushes a ridiculous story like BK's, a story that not only hurts innocent people, but provides zero evidence to back it up.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on May 10, 2013, 8:23 AM)


mrshutter45

May 10, 2013, 9:10 AM
Post #43117 of 54453 (28675 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] The Knoss Fable [In reply to] Can't Post

where did you get the number of 1800 air marshals in the early 70's?


Robert99

May 10, 2013, 9:24 AM
Post #43118 of 54453 (28665 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] JO, DON'T BLAME THE USAF BAND [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Blevins already identified your Salt Lake photo.

It's Jack Booby aka 'Jack Ruby'.

Play it again, Jo.

Jo and Blevins need to get their eyes checked. The individual in the picture does NOT have on a USAF uniform and it is not "Jack Ruby/Booby".

And neither KC or Duane Weber had anything to do with the Alcatraz escape, the Lindbergh kidnapping, or the Lost Dutchman gold mine.

Robert99


mrshutter45

May 10, 2013, 9:50 AM
Post #43119 of 54453 (28660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] JO, DON'T BLAME THE USAF BAND [In reply to] Can't Post

Robert99 wrote:
In reply to:
Blevins already identified your Salt Lake photo.

It's Jack Booby aka 'Jack Ruby'.

Play it again, Jo.

Jo and Blevins need to get their eyes checked. The individual in the picture does NOT have on a USAF uniform and it is not "Jack Ruby/Booby".

And neither KC or Duane Weber had anything to do with the Alcatraz escape, the Lindbergh kidnapping, or the Lost Dutchman gold mine.

Robert99

I thinks it's very possible the man in the picture was Lee Harvey Oswald, there was a reunion that year. also in attendance were the Anglin brothers and living family of Jack the ripper. these guys like to keep in touch because we can't...... to my surprise Frank Morris has been missing from each event every year? we hope for his return this year.Blush much like the WW2 vets, these guys are disappearing at alarming rates.


when you close your eyes and look really hard, this all makes perfect sense CoolWinkSly

If you or a friend have knowledge of a person that has been known to have been dead for years that is currently walking around please call 1-800- (cuckoo) operators are standing by.......Cool


(This post was edited by mrshutter45 on May 10, 2013, 11:12 AM)


matthewcline  (D 21585)

May 10, 2013, 11:58 AM
Post #43120 of 54453 (28627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MeyerLouie] Report on Earl J. Cossey [In reply to] Can't Post

MeyerLouie wrote:
BK wrote:

I'll confirm the white canopy in the dummy chute, and Cossey did not pack it. I will also repeat that this is the chute Cooper used and he used it on his BACK! Listen to my words. This is the way it was.

____________________________________________

So, is it a dummy chute or not? I thought dummy chute meant training chute, stuffed with foam -- not useable. If it had a canopy, then wouldn't that make it a legit, useable chute? So, what is it? This double talk gets so confusing. I wished the experts (in parachutes and skydiving) would jump in (no pun intended) more often and clarify when we're wrong and when we're not.

MeyerLouie
The note georger (IIRC) posted explains it. There are two types of chest mounted "dummy" reserve chutes. Foam packed, for body position drills etc, and canopy packed, for practicing the "Down and Away" deployment method. The note posted explains how the canopy in that second type of dummy would be modified to make repacking faster for more training rotations.

Matt


georger

May 10, 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #43121 of 54453 (28626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] The Knoss Fable [In reply to] Can't Post

 
For you to even HINT that BK's story might have some merit only shows two things. You haven't done your history, and you support the slander of a good man's name.

And someone else calls ME a troll? What nerve. The trolls are anyone who pushes a ridiculous story like BK's, a story that not only hurts innocent people, but provides zero evidence to back it up.
In reply to:

One more Straw Man construction job, by the troll.

If trolling is better than rat poison - trolling is good!

BK is "hurting people" therefore "Blevins is a good
Samaritan and helping people"!

Blevins' made up crap is better than BK's made up
crap which is hurting people ... or Marla's or Jo's made
up crap which is hurting people.

Because Blevins' pointing out others made up crap is
TRUTH and makes his made up crap good for you ...
a little rat poison 24/7 is good for you and TRUTH!


(This post was edited by georger on May 10, 2013, 1:15 PM)


BobKnoss

May 10, 2013, 1:02 PM
Post #43122 of 54453 (28601 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MeyerLouie] Meyer and Bob Knoss [In reply to] Can't Post

Nixon did not start the program as I clearly stated. It was started by two pilots, a NW pilot and a chopper pilot. It grew to include a MN FAA Administrator and an FBI Chief. It was planned to demonstrate the utter lack of security and pilot defense. It was not until much later the Nixon heard about it from his new FFA Designate and adopted the Project for something it was not originally intended for. Shutter, you don't want the facts, you only want the cover-up. What I tell is absolutely true and could be verified by those who you mention. But they won't, because they have been intimidated. Not me anymore. Cossey? Possible, but low odds. I have been threatened, so the possibility is real.


(This post was edited by BobKnoss on May 10, 2013, 1:23 PM)


BobKnoss

May 10, 2013, 1:16 PM
Post #43123 of 54453 (28590 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] The Knoss Fable [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
For you to even HINT that BK's story might have some merit only shows two things. You haven't done your history, and you support the slander of a good man's name.

And someone else calls ME a troll? What nerve. The trolls are anyone who pushes a ridiculous story like BK's, a story that not only hurts innocent people, but provides zero evidence to back it up.

In reply to:

One more Straw Man construction job, by the troll.

If trolling is better than rat poison - trolling is good!

BK is "hurting people" therefore "Blevins is a good
Samaritan and helping people"!

Blevins' made up crap is better than BK's made up
crap which is hurting people ... or Marla's or Jo's made
up crap which is hurting people.

Therefore Blevins' made up crap is TRUTH and good
for you!

Blevins offer is "made up crap" or "made up crap"!
Which is Truth?

A VERY good man, Georger. A hero in my opinion. Just not in a position to tell the truth, or having the desire to be known for his risky contribution to his Country's call. You'd have done the same thing were you asked. Criminals or heroes? It's a legal question that can never be fought out due to evidence tampering on a super giant scale. Not excluding fictional KC type paperbacks.

If you REALLY did your history, you'd find everything I claim to be documented, sequentially, verified, and fitting the actions right down the line. It can all be pulled right off the internet, however, trolls have started changing the facts with cover-up lies. If you know the truth, the lies stick out like flashing red lights and point right at the cover-up institutors. I recognize some by their terminology.


(This post was edited by BobKnoss on May 10, 2013, 1:30 PM)


mrshutter45

May 10, 2013, 1:27 PM
Post #43124 of 54453 (28583 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Movie [In reply to] Can't Post

I found the answer to the speed of the plane in the movie The Pursuit Of DB Cooper. Ckret talked with one of the jumpers....


"I got a call yesterday from one of the guys who did the jumps from the 727 for the movie "Pursuit of DB Cooper" said they jumped at 150 knots and that was as fast as they would go. I don't know if the studio capped the speed or they did, but my impression from talking to him was 150 knots was as much as any of them wanted to jump at. "


mrshutter45

May 10, 2013, 1:30 PM
Post #43125 of 54453 (28577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BobKnoss] The Knoss Fable [In reply to] Can't Post

Bob, do us a favor and go back into the witness protection program you were spewing out years ago!
you have no proof of anything....period! no trailer full of notes, no draft notice for a 25 year old etc. etc.


how about documenting your story? not what is written by Nixon? proof McCoy is alive, proof Bill Rat knew about the project, proof OHara didn't shoot McCoy. I'm sure the response will be childish...can't wait for the truth LMAO

I really think it's time to contact a States attorney....don't you?


(This post was edited by mrshutter45 on May 10, 2013, 1:36 PM)


First page Previous page 1 ... 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 ... 2179 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

 


Search for (options)